Russians interfering with student election in TX

[img]/images/various_uploads/Texas_Football_AM.jpg[/img]

Texas A&M's first openly gay student body president to take office

Russians have interfered with the election of the Student Body President at Texas A&M University. The election was stolen from a heterosexual male and handed to an openly gay person of tolerance.

"The election concluded in February with Brooks coming in second with 4,214 votes, or 29% of ballots cast. The frontrunner, who earned 4,977 votes, was disqualified amid allegations of voter irregularities and appealed the decision twice before Brooks was declared winner.
During the appeals process, Brooks said people called him homophobic slurs in public, in one instance bringing a friend to tears."

Even Rick Perry, former Governor of Texas, and Presidential candidate of sorts is providing opinion...

Rick Perry, the man in charge of America's nukes, weighs in on Texas A&M student election

gayyy? phew, that's sooo yesterdayyy... When will a REAL xhirzyx head a student body???

gender_pronouns.png

now just wait... and see TRU|S|MP hovering behind the openly gay Presi & his (hirzx?) election.

Does this election pave the way for an openly rodent Student Body President - someone such as my humble self? I'm tolerant. That's a plus. Also, I recall Comrade Putout once shed a tear when Ivan tried to have me stuffed and mounted in the tractor barn. What more do you require? Am I not equal? It's MY TURN dammit!

Well?

Captain Craptek wrote:Does this election pave the way for an openly rodent Student Body President - someone such as my humble self? I'm tolerant. That's a plus. Also, I recall Comrade Putout once shed a tear when Ivan tried to have me stuffed and mounted in the tractor barn. What more do you require? Am I not equal? It's MY TURN dammit!

Well?
Rather bold of you, wouldn't you say? The Peoples Bureau of Nuts, Legumes and Beets received compromising "incidental" intelligence of you receiving nuts from THIS squirrel in Hundred Acre Woods. Looking for a little outside help to turn the election your way?

Maybe Craptek got nuts from the Good Russians ™. I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. Are the Germans good now? It used to be so simple.

Minitrue wrote:... I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. [highlight=#ffff00]Are the Germans good now?[/highlight] ...
Elevated Comrade Minitrue - I'm shocked, shocked.
European-to-European : How can there be any speck of doubt in that matter?

Didn't Frau Katrin Göring-Eckardt (career pol since age of 23, education: dropout of Protestant theology), think the Pelosi of (German) Greens, currently also (and once again) the f-gendered half of the Green duo nominated for Bundeskanzler (election Sep. 2017), say :
wrote:Wir sind plötzlich [highlight=#ffff00]Weltmeister[/highlight] der Hilfsbereitschaft und Menschenliebe.*
We are all of a sudden Weltmeisters in Helpfulness and Love of Humanity.*
* Transcript of her speech in Bundestag (think House), Sep. 9, 2015 - five days into the madness of "no borders" and "Willkommenskultur".

[color=#999999](context)[/color] wrote:Wir sind plötzlich Weltmeister der Hilfsbereitschaft und Menschenliebe. „Die Welt zu Gast bei Freunden“* - das bekommt plötzlich eine ganz andere Bedeutung. Und ich kann zum ersten Mal sagen, dass ich uneingeschränkt stolz auf mein Land bin.

We are all of a sudden Weltmeisters in Helpfulness and Love of Humanity. "The World coming as guest to Friends"* - that gains suddenly a quite new meaning. And I can for the first time say that I'm unreservedly proud of my country.
* „Die Welt zu Gast bei Freunden“ : Motto of the Soccer World Cup 2006. Zhe intern Cherman hubbub 2006 ‒ "Lookie, lookie, vee (finally, finally - forget Adolf) are Citizens of Zhe World" ‒ whipped up by media, in tandem with polit-caste, went into an upward spiral of sheer unbearable agitprop.

"And I can for the first time say that I'm unreservedly proud of my country."
One would hate to impugn the impugnity of a comrade's countryperson, but is this statement not plagiarized from our beloved Former First Ladycomrade Michelle?