Honesty

At last, one who is honest enough to display the true reason for climate hysteria. Or maybe it's just a slip.

- SK

[img]/images/various_uploads/Sign_Climate_Change.jpg[/img]

Freedom is dangerous. Be afraid of freedom. Be very suspicious of people that want freedom. They are up to no good. My friends and I will keep you safe.

And the best part is, comrades, that "Climate Change" here can be substituted with any buzzword from the Updated List of Top Current Truth Buzzwords.

- Trump
- Russia
- Hacking
- Electoral college
- Discrimination
- Racism
- Fascism
- Homophobia
- Islamophobia
- Microaggression
- Money
- Drugs
- Healthcare
- Unemployment
- America
- Patriotism
- Pussy grabbing
- Washington
- Establishment
- Swamp
- War
- Pepe the Frog
- Kek

Red Square wrote:And the best part is, comrades, that "Climate Change" here can be substituted with any buzzword from the Updated List of Top Current Truth Buzzwords.

- Trump
- Russia
- Hacking
- Electoral college
- Discrimination
- Racism
- Fascism
- Homophobia
- Islamophobia
- Microaggression
- Money
- Drugs
- Healthcare
- Unemployment
- America
- Patriotism
- Pussy grabbing
- Washington
- Establishment
- Swamp
- War
- Pepe the Frog
- Kek

We should come up with a list of Kurrent Truthiness Buzzwerds to replace Socializmus! I'll start:

The People's Cube
Communism
Obama
Hillary
Donating to The People's Cube
More Government
Obamacare
Feminism
Feminist Dance Theory

May I add "cuck", "cis gendered" "The Wall" and "alt right"?

Antifa revolution will teach 'em supremacist "sceptics" how to goose-step, I mean, march in tune!

Ah, lookie here - Shots Fired into the Christy/Spencer Building at UAH.

(Spencer + Christy + UAH = world-class pioneering in satellite-based temp-measurement.)
(regrettably, both eggheads remain stubbornly climate realists sceptics, I mean, total deniers.)

Happened over the weekend post-April-22, the glorious Science March on Earth Day.
(Dr. Spencer) wrote: ... A total of seven shots were fired into our National Space Science and Technology Center (NSSTC) building here at UAH over the weekend.

All bullets hit the 4th floor, which is where John Christy's office is (my office is in another part of the building).

Given that this was Earth Day weekend, with a March for Science passing right past our building on Saturday afternoon, I think this is more than coincidence. ...
Antifa will show you, renegade doctores, the path to Korrekt Science!

Earth_protect_symbol.png

... and pls accept Yuropean contributions :

- Marine Le Pen
- Comrade Minitrue
- Brother Al-Dumko al-Almani

Ishal Grabbir Boubi, Ibin Wackinoff, and my two favorites, Seymour Butts and Claude Balls.