You Go Cougar Girl!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Macron_Merkel_Cougar_Den.jpg[/img]

This is dedicated to France's new First Lady......................

Just ONE word.......plastic.

(shows a commemorative medal of the WW1 necropolis Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, recalls the wars of 1870 and 1914, and then draws a straight line from those wars to Mme Le Pen, while shifting - obviously painfully studied - in a hysteric whip up mode)

(manboy's wifey still his drama coach? since 1993?)

add-on :
[url=http://www.voltairenet.org/article196260.html][color=#a0a0a0]VoltaireNet[/color][/url] [color=#a0a0a0](May 5th)[/color] wrote:According to sociologist Jean-Claude Pays, the vulgarity of these accusations [warsMLP], supported by every one of the daily newspapers without a single exception, has provoked an effect of stupefaction in the French public. Numbed, they march towards the ballot box to vote as they have been ordered to do.

The cruder it is, the better it works.

There is no cougar in Europe as Merkel. Here's her snake dance she did in Greece once, without wearing a burka.

You may also recognize the great Snake Song sung by Al Wilson in 1968 and recited by Trump in 2016.

My eyes!!! My eyes!!!! Where's my eye bleach??!!!!! It's too early in the morning (or ANY time of day) for that Comrade Director!

oh là là - plaisir d'amour & la sexualité française
ain't (always) as sweet & bubbly as it's said to be ...
[/indentr]

Mystery item No. 1

I never knew Trophy boys would be the progressive way as well as marrying old and young couples.