Black Woman Privileges Matter! (a Current Truth Trifecta)

First_Amendment_Different_Val.jpg

‘My First Amendment Right Is DIFFERENT from Yours,' Democrat Congresswoman Declares

Rep. Val Demings (D.-Fla.) told a man commenting on her gun control advocacy that he was wasting his time – because her right to free speech "is different" from his. "

While touting the glories of the Brady bill and other acts of peaceful gun control, She was challenged on Facebook by a bitter clinger who dug up fake news about an alleged indiscretion of a contribution of a police firearm to the lawfully-challenged elements of the city in which Demings was (in her misguided youth) a Police Chief who may not have locked her vehicle well enough to secure a handgun and ammunition.

Val_Demings_Tweet.jpg

Representative Demings holds the gold-standard of equality, as a Democratic Black Woman.

While all Haram mammals of porcine origin are equal, some are simply more equal than others!

I like Komrade Mercer. He is not perfect but he is Korrect. How is Komrade Demings capitalist First Amendment right different? "Papa Kalashnikook", I say to myself, "what does Komrade Deming mean by her unequal statement??"

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:... [highlight=#FFFF00]How[/highlight] is Komrade Demings capitalist First Amendment right different? "Papa Kalashnikook", I say to myself, "what does Komrade Deming mean by her unequal statement??"
This is likely above Kubists competence level. The matter should be given to UNHRC, the United Nations Human Rights Council. That illustrious organ will clarify the delicate issue virtuosically, albeit powwowing in an extremely moldy environment.

P.S. By any chance, is that consummate Marxist of La Città del Vaticano a relative of yours? I hear he calls himself Papa, too.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:... [highlight=#FFFF00]How[/highlight] is Komrade Demings capitalist First Amendment right different? "Papa Kalashnikook", I say to myself, "what does Komrade Deming mean by her unequal statement??"
This is likely above Kubists competence level. The matter should be given to UNHRC, the United Nations Human Rights Council. That illustrious organ will clarify the delicate issue virtuosically, albeit powwowing in an extremely moldy environment.

P.S. By any chance, is that consummate Marxist of La Città del Vaticano a relative of yours? I hear he calls himself Papa, too.
Nope. On the kook side we're all Libertarian/Stalinist. On my mother's side there is Papa Razzi, they are all "journalists". Fourth Estate.

This proud woman's rights are more equal any way you look at it. Expand it to full screen.

WARNING: not work-or-family friendly.

Mystery item No. 1

Two more equal female teachers (not wearing pussy hats) brawl mid-lesson in front of a class full of children in Georgia.