Cozy Company CIC and Comey - tapes leaked to ThePeoplesCube

Sheppard.jpg
Person A: When the Company's happy, I'm happy.

Person B: Sounds wonderful.

Person A: Nothing here is wonderful. It works. That's enough. Now every year a new marshal comes to start his tour. They all know the score. You know the score. You're no different. If this hero routine is to get your price up, I'll think about it. What are you after?

Person B: You.

Person A: What is it with guys like you?

Oneil.jpg
From Outland (1981), about 47 minutes in.

I declare this post unfair and discriminatory against those comrades who have never heard of the Outland (1981) movie and have no plans to see it.

I further declare the author to be a cultist and a factionist trying to split the Party into those who have seen the movie and those who haven't.

The factions are supposed to be those who believe Person A is Trump and those who believe Person B is Trump.

I will report for thought crime reprogramming.

Don't listen to that lying James Comey lying about my meeting with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac. There's video proof that we ONLY talked about our grandchildren.

This Exclusive Video Shows Bill Clinton Only Discussed Grandkids with Lynch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YoNHW2 ... r_embedded

Said Bill Clinton to Loretta Lynch (meeting on the Tarmac where their planes just happened to be at the same time): "Now I'm only gonna say this one more time-- Your original nominator's grandchildren would be permanently emotionally scarred if they were forced to see their grandmother only in stripes behind bars."

--Minister of Truth, Bill Clinton