Pope Algore brings us a message from God

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gore_Jesus_Buddy_600.jpg[/img]

And our enemies have been calling us "godless Communists" for years.

Well, THIS should settle the religion! (The science is already settled).

Al Gore Says God Told Him to Fight Global Warming

Engaging in some advanced publicity for his new global warming film spectacular, “An Inconvenient Sequel,” Gore told Interview Magazine that God didn't create global warming and wants us to fix it.

In his comments, Gore equated the fight against global warming to a religious-based, moral crusade similar to the civil rights fight, women's suffrage, and the abolitionist movement during the Civil War era. Gore insisted that it is a moral imperative to fight against climate change...

... He concluded saying, “And if you are a believer, as I am, I think God intends for us to open our eyes and take responsibility for the moral consequences of our actions.”

This Nobel laureate in Physics correctly describes the climate change movement as a religion, so this fits!

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:And our enemies have been calling us "godless Communists" for years.

Well, THIS should settle the religion! (The science is already settled).

Al Gore Says God Told Him to Fight Global Warming

Comrade Lysenkomann,

You have been duped. That is Fake News ™ because it inaccurately quoted me. I did NOT say "God told me" -- I said "I told God." There's an important difference since God listens to me and not the other way around. That means that Mother Earth listens to me also. The Trees listen to me. The ants listen to me. The Cosmos listens to me. Democrats listen to me. Pond-scum listens to me (but I repeat myself). Algae listen to me, Al Gee. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING listen to me (except Polar Bears and Tipper). Polar Bears used-to listen to me, but when I predicted their extinction, they stupidly began multiplying and are now threatening to make baby seals extinct. Tipper stopped listening to me -- especially when I asked for back-rubs and massages -- and now she's a non-entity. But we must ignore the Polar Bears and Tipper because it's scientifically proven that there are heretics in any scientifically conclusively proven religion.

--Gorbels Cube

Gorbels Cube wrote:That means that Mother Earth listens to me also. The Trees listen to me. The ants listen to me. The Cosmos listens to me. Democrats listen to me. Pond-scum listens to me (but I repeat myself). Algae listen to me, Al Gee. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING listen to me....
Comrades, I believe we have here the original version of a famous song once attributed to Cole Porter.

Let me boil this down to the main question here -

Do we have a God-fearing Algore, or do we have an Algore-fearing God?

Or do they both live in fear of each other? And if so, who fears whom more?

In fact, God's fear of Algore is the first of the Goremons' tenets. Here's another one:

[img]/images/various_uploads/Gore_Commandments_Gases.jpg[/img]

RedDiaperette wrote:
Gorbels Cube wrote:That means that Mother Earth listens to me also. The Trees listen to me. The ants listen to me. The Cosmos listens to me. Democrats listen to me. Pond-scum listens to me (but I repeat myself). Algae listen to me, Al Gee. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING listen to me....
Comrades, I believe we have here the original version of a famous song once attributed to Cole Porter.
Anything Goes????Image

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:
Anything Goes????Image
Let's Do it!

For The People!! You little minx you!! ; )

Red Square wrote:Let me boil this down to the main question here -

Do we have a God-fearing Algore, or do we have an Algore-fearing God?

Or do they both live in fear of each other? And if so, who fears whom more?

Most-Equal Red Square:

Regarding the Fake News ™ that inaccurately quoted me as saying "God told me [that humans cause Global Warming]" even though I actually said "I told God [that humans cause Global Warming], and God replied, "Whatever you say" -- Thus, the debate is over:

Thus Spake Al Gore (to God):

Yawweh! Behold: too many of your creatures blaspheme the Carbon-Credit Profits Prophets, so get thyself up and prepare a special place in Hell for apostates also known as Anthropogenic-Global-Warming Deniers.

--Gorbels Cube