Comey uses doll to describe being sexually harassed by Trump

James Comey was given a doll to show where President Trump was going to touch him if he didn't obey his vague innuendos.

New York Times Contributor: Comey's Testimony Like a Sexual Harassment Victim's

As I listened to James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, tell the Senate Intelligence Committee about his personal meetings and phone calls with President Trump, I was reminded of something: the experience of a woman being harassed by her powerful, predatory boss. There was precisely that sinister air of coercion, of an employee helpless to avoid unsavory contact with an employer who is trying to grab what he wants.

I tweeted about this Wednesday night, and immediately heard from other women who had seen that narrative emerge. How recognizable it was that Mr. Comey was "stunned" to find himself in these potentially compromising positions. His incredulity, mixed with President Trump's circling attempts to get his way, were poignant. For a woman who has spent a lifetime wrestling with situations where men have power they can abuse, this was disturbingly familiar.

James Comey Is My New Favorite Real Housewife

Hell hath no fury like a self-righteous messy bitch who lives for the drama of being scorned.

Special thanks to Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin who asked the right question: "Did Comey bring out the big doll to show everyone where POTUS was going to touch him if he didn't obey his implied vague innuendos?"

I have to admit, there is a certain aura of sexiness about him. The doll I mean. Blue boxers? A very bold choice when paired against a shiny plastic chest.

Comey the man I would rate a 4, knock off 2 for acting like a girl. So in total, as a neutered, whiny, metrosexual, self-serving skank bucket...a solid 2.

I have to knock off 2 points from my own sexiness scale just because I commented on this.

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:I have to admit, there is a certain aura of sexiness about him. The doll I mean. Blue boxers? A very bold choice when paired against a shiny plastic chest.

Comey the man I would rate a 4, knock off 2 for acting like a girl. So in total, as a neutered, whiny, metrosexual, self-serving skank bucket...a solid 2.

I have to knock off 2 points from my own sexiness scale just because I commented on this.
Comrade, you have risked suspension of your Man-Card. The appropriate Peoples Committee on Manliness and Testosterone will decide.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Comrade, you have risked suspension of your Man-Card. The appropriate Peoples Committee on Manliness and Testosterone will decide.

I denounce myself. As a form of penance I shall resolve myself to 15 minutes of crotch scratching followed by a session of hocking and spitting. I will not rinse the beard trimmings from my sink and for the remainder of the day I shall refer to breasts as "fun bags".

I hope the Committee takes these actions into account before receiving the full measure of their verdict.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:I have to admit, there is a certain aura of sexiness about him. The doll I mean. Blue boxers? A very bold choice when paired against a shiny plastic chest.

Komrade Kalashnikook, the members of the People's Committee on Manliness and Testosterone, all of whom were awarded the Hero of Cubist Labor medal this time last year, have been executed for their insensitivity.
The committee has been replaced with the People's Committee to Enforce Tolerance and Celebration of the LGBTQ+ Lifestyle. Comrade Misha will be awarded the coveted People's Coming Out medal with 'I' device for his/her/its courage and leadership in identifying as a multi-trans-gender-non-specific-species. In fact, our esteemed comrade will be giving an inspiring speech to the Young Pioneers whose gender identity will be determined by the committee according to their needs.
Anyway, it's all on the People's Current TruthApp™.

Red Square wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Did Comey bring out the big doll to show everyone where POTUS was going to touch him if he didn't obey his implied vague innuendos?
Yes he did!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Comey_Doll_Sexual_Harrasment.jpg[/img]
Could this be a new topic? Please? Please? Please?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Komrade Kalashnikook, the members of the People's Committee on Manliness and Testosterone, all of whom were awarded the Hero of Cubist Labor medal this time last year, have been executed for their insensitivity.
The committee has been replaced with the People's Committee to Enforce Tolerance and Celebration of the LGBTQ+ Lifestyle. Comrade Misha will be awarded the coveted People's Coming Out medal with 'I' device for his/her/its courage and leadership in identifying as a multi-trans-gender-non-specific-species. In fact, our esteemed comrade will be giving an inspiring speech to the Young Pioneers whose gender identity will be determined by the committee according to their needs.
Komrade Komissar, Komrade Papa, Young Pioneers and all Species-Fluid Trans-species that Self-Identify as Trans-Sentient Species made of Fluids:

I would like to thank the Committee and denounce my denouncement of myself. I came out of the closet today as a proud ursine-based lesbian male. The closet from whence I came was quite small and had no functioning light which hindered my ability to curl up with a good book. For one needs the light of truth and that light of truth was provided by The Peoples Current TruthAppTM which shined brightly illuminating the hitherto unseen doorknob which when manipulated brought me here before you; tall, upright on hind legs my muzzle raised proudly ready to proclaim my adoration of The Kate and that Miss Comey still rates 2 stars in my book.

Thank you all for not falling asleep.

Red Square wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Did Comey bring out the big doll to show everyone where POTUS was going to touch him if he didn't obey his implied vague innuendos?
Yes he did!

[img]/images/various_uploads/Comey_Doll_Sexual_Harrasment.jpg[/img]
Could this be a new topic? Please? Please? Please?

That could be very therapeutic for everyone.

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:
Thank you all for not falling asleep.
Thank you, Comrade Mishka, thank you. All the little pioneers were appropriately tearful, as if on que, and responded with the korrekt displays of emotion. One little brat engaged in some open mouth snoring, and he's undergoing reeducation as we speak.

Comey used to be taller than this. Google says he's 6'8". He must have shrunk since his testimony, if you believe this transparent PNG.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Comey_Shortie.png[/img] [img]/images/various_uploads/Madonna_Shortie.png[/img]

Papa Kalashnikook wrote: Comrade, you have risked suspension of your Man-Card. The appropriate Peoples Committee on Manliness and Testosterone will decide.

{Raising hand}

I am volunteering my services to be on the on the New, Improved and Diversified Peoples Committee on Manliness and Testosterone. I have it on good authority that there are some openings.

Comey was a drama queen major in college...

I believe that the New, Improved and Diversified People's Committee on Manliness and Testosterone is, in fact a subcommittee of the inconspicuous but powerful Committee For The Advancement Of Secondary Sexual Characteristics.

With great sorrow I must denounce the New, Improved and Diversified People's Committee of Manliness and Testosterone. Although few could argue the "New and Improved" aspect, claiming this Committee is Diversified has triggered me.

There is an overt lack of equality in the Committees name which cheapens Chicky-ness and Estrogen and subjugates them as less equal than Manliness and Testosterone. As a surprised recipient of the coveted Peoples Coming Out Medal with "I" Device, I move to disband the Committee and form a new Peoples Committee of Pan-Sexiness and Collective Hormonal Equality.

The first order of business should be to petition the presence of Mr. Comey so that we might pepper him non-stop with questions until he starts to sob like a little pre-school girl during recess. Comey dolls and laser pointers will be provided to all Committee members.

I guess Comey didn't like the crease of Trump's pants.

So it is true that Comey plays with dolls?* Hmmmm....

* Not that there is anything wrong with such genderfluid play, of course.

Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:With great sorrow I must denounce the New, Improved and Diversified People's Committee of Manliness and Testosterone. Although few could argue the "New and Improved" aspect, claiming this Committee is Diversified has triggered me.

[highlight=#ffff00]There is an overt lack of equality in the Committees name which cheapens Chicky-ness and Estrogen and subjugates them as less equal than Manliness and Testosterone.[/highlight] As a surprised recipient of the coveted Peoples Coming Out Medal with "I" Device, I move to disband the Committee and form a new Peoples Committee of Pan-Sexiness and Collective Hormonal Equality.

The first order of business should be to petition the presence of Mr. Comey so that we might pepper him non-stop with questions until he starts to sob like a little pre-school girl during recess. Comey dolls and laser pointers will be provided to all Committee members.

Komrade Major, this problem was seen by the sages of the past. They saw that the Kommittee on Female Issues was weaker than the Testosterone Kommittee, so they added the Kootie Subkommittee into the KFI. However, the Kootie Subkommittee was subverted by Planned Parenthood, so it has fallen into disarray. However, if we close Planned Parenthood and transfer all abortion services to Jiffi-Lobo, I think we could bring back the Kootie Subcommittee and could bring about a new era of feminism and womynz ritez.

Red Square wrote:I believe that the New, Improved and Diversified People's Committee on Manliness and Testosterone is, in fact a subcommittee of the inconspicuous but powerful Committee For The Advancement Of Secondary Sexual Characteristics.

Great. Perfect. Sign me up!

(If this gets me out of the June heat in the beet fields I'll gladly advance some secondary sexual perverts characteristics right to Siberia. Plus these 'People's Committees' generally are accompanied with some righteous government perks.)

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
Major Ursa Vitnopants wrote:With great sorrow I must denounce the New, Improved and Diversified People's Committee of Manliness and Testosterone. Although few could argue the "New and Improved" aspect, claiming this Committee is Diversified has triggered me.

[highlight=#ffff00]There is an overt lack of equality in the Committees name which cheapens Chicky-ness and Estrogen and subjugates them as less equal than Manliness and Testosterone.[/highlight] As a surprised recipient of the coveted Peoples Coming Out Medal with "I" Device, I move to disband the Committee and form a new Peoples Committee of Pan-Sexiness and Collective Hormonal Equality.

Komrade Major, this problem was seen by the sages of the past. They saw that the Kommittee on Female Issues was weaker than the Testosterone Kommittee, so they added the Kootie Subkommittee into the KFI. However, the Kootie Subkommittee was subverted by Planned Parenthood, so it has fallen into disarray. However, if we close Planned Parenthood and transfer all abortion services to Jiffi-Lobo, I think we could bring back the Kootie Subcommittee and could bring about a new era of feminism and womynz ritez.

I swear by Che's beret I love the bureaucratic process bureaucratics use to create bureaucracies. However, we cannot close Planned Parenthood....for the children.

Shrunken Comey now has his own thread:

Media portrayal of Comey as a sex symbol is over-inflated

[img]/images/various_uploads/Comey_Erect_Relaxed_Shrunken.jpg[/img]