Guilt by innuendo

jth.jpg

It is only fitting in this era of "guilt by innuendo" that Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders be called to testify as to his collusion with James Hodgkinson. We quickly learned, following the tragic events in Virginia, that Mr. Hodgkinson was an avid supporter and campaign volunteer to comrade Bernie's failed campaign for president. As a result of this fact it is imperative to force the good Senator to prove his non participation and/or collusion in today's events.

Do we know whether Mr. Sanders ever met the confirmed gunmen? Was Mr. Hodgkinson ever in a rope line or a crowded convention hall while where Senator Sanders was present? Can Mr. Sanders confirm under oath that he never "met" or spoke with the shooter?

We must insinuate and assume wrongdoing until wrongdoing can be disproved. We need a Special Prosecutor to be named and an immediate investigation to ensue. We need Mr. Sanders to turn over all of his personal emails, phone logs, itineraries and notes regarding his whereabouts over the last two years.

It is likely that we will learn that Mr. Hodgkinson's outrage was the direct result of the antagonistic, racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, trans-phobic and green-phobic policies of the Republican Party.

UPDATE

It has been announced that veteran actor John Goodman will be playing the lead as James Hodgkinson in the upcoming movie, to be directed by Oliver Stone.

Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 5.47.35 PM.png

42680-goodman.jpg

The movie title is yet to be established but suggestions are welcome...

Sulk Fiction
A League of his Own
Field of Extremes

“I guess I just want to let people know that he's not evil,” (Dale) Walsh said outside Hodgkinson's home in Belleville. “I guess he was tired of some of the politics going on. Like in this state, we have politicians collecting a check and doing absolutely nothing for us.
He just wanted what we all want... he was perfectly normal!

Image .

Is that Comey in the background?
Is he investigating or colluding with Hodgkinson?

Image .
Need a PNG of yourself, El Presidente?

Image .
(Remember... your image icon/logo shall be no greater than 41 pixels in height when used on a Comrade Putout image or you will find yourself in the gulag! Ask Captain Craptek about that when he returns.)

Comrade Putout wrote:.
(Remember... your image icon/logo shall be no greater than 41 pixels in height when used on a Comrade Putout image or you will find yourself in the gulag! Ask Captain Craptek about that when he returns.)
Size matters

Now that you mention it, the People's Orchards do seem to be flourishing without that squirrel nibbling on our nuts...What did Craptek do to get...never mind, who needs evidence or due process.

He's busy enough, one would presume. I hope he left his ration cards in the hollow log where he stashes things, I might need to go check that.

El Presidente wrote:
It is likely that we will learn that Mr. Hodgkinson's outrage was the direct result of the antagonistic, racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, trans-phobic and green-phobic policies of the Republican Party.

Komrades!

Yet again, Life imitates The Cube!

Courtesy of that paragon of Current Truth, The New York Times;

America's Lethal Politics

Congratulations, El Presidente, for once again keeping us ahead of the Truth. I think an extra ration of dog biscuits is in order. And, I will find something to denounce myself for, so you can have my favorite thigh-bone.

Komrade Grendelssohnovovich
Hunkered in a Bunker at
THE Evergreen State Nuthouse College

Grendelssohnovovich wrote:Yet again, Life imitates The Cube!

Courtesy of that paragon of Current Truth, The New York Times;

America's Lethal Politics

The first rule of the arsonist after he sets the building on fire is to blame it on the residents. The same way, our faithful media organs agitate for violence in America and them blame the resulting violence on Americans.

Our comrades from The New York Times have learned well from us.

I wonder how many Reichstag fires they can cook up?