Trump, Russiagate, and the media: the colluder vanishes

[img]/images/various_uploads/Collusion_Trump_Lenin_Stalin_1.jpg[/img]

Now that the Trump/Russia collusion narrative is starting to lose traction, media outlets are desperately working to drop the story and cover their tracks. However, research conducted by the nonpartisan People's Cube, America's most trusted and most equal news source, has uncovered evidence of media collusion.

Disturbing facts proving that major news sources have changed their stories and altered images to hoodwink an unsuspecting public have been made available by anonymous sources, current and former officials, and sources close to Rachel Maddow.

Notice how in the first picture Trump is seen photographed with the Russian ambassador, Sergei Lavrov.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Collusion_Trump_Lavrov_1.jpg[/img]

However, in the next picture, Lavrov has been clearly replaced with a potted plant. This is a clever attempt to not only whitewash the story of Russian collusion, but also to introduce the new narrative questioning Trump's sanity.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Collusion_Trump_Lavrov_2.jpg[/img]

In the next picture, Trump is seen with two leading editors of Pravda, the Russian news magazine.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Collusion_Trump_Lenin_Stalin_1.jpg[/img]

Notice how a later alteration shows Trump only with the mustachioed reporter, and then one more alteration shows him by himself as if he had never met with either reporter.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Collusion_Trump_Lenin_Stalin_2.jpg[/img]

Collusion_Trump_Lenin_Stalin_3.jpg
Finally, in this last and perhaps most damning picture, president-elect Trump and Mike Pence are seen with the infamous Soviet head of NKVD/Foreign Elections Influence Division, Nikolai Yezhov. In an effort to obliterate any evidence of Russian collusion, photoshoppers at CNN simply removed Yezhov from the picture.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Collusion_Trump_Stalin_Yezhov_1.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Collusion_Trump_Stalin_Yezhov_2.jpg[/img]

Indeed, in the media's nefarious efforts to change their story on Russian collusion, they have attempted to see to it that the colluder vanishes with the story. Nice try, media, but we've caught you "red" handed.

Ushanka tip to His Equalness, Red Square, for the images.

Trumps hands on shoulders brought to mind this one of Dear Leader Obama.

obama1.jpg
And Trump can get his hair to part for a photo, on the left or right, simply by willing it so. Can Obama do that?

This can't be true. There's no Russian hookers in this story.

Comrades, as long as they do not find the picture of Comrade Trump in kulak shorts crushing beets into Vodka with Comrade Putin, his cheeks rosy from pinching and his locks braided peasant style, we are safe. The glorious Communist Neud Netvolt (CNN) though is never tiring in it's pursuit of the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ and I am sure as quick as you can say 'Photoshop', one will surface. This, in this Party members mind anyway, further cements their place in party members hearts and empty heads as tireless pummlers of truth into whatever shape they deem necessary for it to be relevant. Beet Vodka for everyone! It smells like victory!

Wait a minute there, comrade. Trump with a potted plant? Don't you mean Trump with a POT plant? The evidence you've presented is overwhelming. It demonstrates unequivocally that Trump is a Russian drug dealer. I expect CNN to pick up this story within the hour. I expect the NY Times and the Washington Post to be hot on their heel. Let Maxine Waters know immediately. It's impeachment time!

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Wait a minute there, comrade. Trump with a potted plant? Don't you mean Trump with a POT plant? The evidence you've presented is overwhelming. It demonstrates unequivocally that Trump is a Russian drug dealer. I expect CNN to pick up this story within the hour. I expect the NY Times and the Washington Post to be hot on their heel. Let Maxine Waters know immediately. It's impeachment time!
He is SO finished!

I remember when collusion with the Russians was a good thing:

collusion.jpg

But now The Current Truth:

yalta-retouched.jpg

Senator Chuck Schumer will weed out these colluders!

schumer.jpg

ferns.jpg
We must unpot the plants to heal Gaia

Chia.png