Jeff Zucker. You, Behave!

Hey all. It has been a long time since I posted here. I wish I had more time between school and a 5 year old and 19 year old, and a full time job, I just never have time to craft work for the Party. Anyway, I decided to work on something. A way of celebrating Jeff Zucker, people's hero, for his strong communism in re-educating that lad about his horrible kapitalist memes.

Here is the first part of the drawing that I'm working on where our hero is barging into the window of some Reddit user, in order to bring the book of truth to him.

zucker_russian2.jpg
Image I'm open to suggestions about what should be on the book. I have thought about "Democrat Playbook" and "The Glorious Trump resistance" but again, I'm open to community help.

The more-equal-than-others Comrade Alinsky's Rules for Radicals; the Zuckerites at CNN have clearly been studying it of late.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain

I wonder, is there a way to work in "Jeff Zucker, you're a cancerous barnacle on the USS United States".

Trump is right on CNN = Fake News. Zucker admits it indirectly in an interview with the New York Times in April 2017, where he states; "The idea that politics is sport is undeniable, and we understood that and approached it that way."

This is a very long article in NYT magazine that confirmed many of my suspicions . HERE:

Zucker-1jpg.jpg