ISIS files 'cultural appropriation' complaint against ANTIFA

[img]/images/various_uploads/ISIS_ANTIFA_Cultural_Appropriation.jpg[/img]

Somewhere along the Syria-Iraq border

To: Mr. Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, High Commissioner
Office of the United Nations Human Rights Commission (UNHRC)
Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
Palais Wilson
52 rue des Pâquis
CH-1201 Geneva, Switzerland

Re: Complaint that ANTIFA is culturally appropriating our uniforms and tactics

Dear Mr. Al Hussein:

As you may know, there is a new category of outrage that social justice warriors the world over are fighting to stop cultural appropriation. Loosely defined, this outrage occurs whenever someone adopts the habits and mannerisms from other cultures.

In this vein, we are writing to file a formal complaint with the UNHRC's Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, regarding a matter we consider most serious: the fact that the recently-organized, global "ANTIFA" movement has:

1. Culturally appropriated what is clearly ISIS's trademark black uniforms
  2. Culturally appropriated the terror tactics we employ while wearing these uniforms
Read the rest on our friend's blog, SaveTheWest.com.

As I've always said, if you are doing something that you are proud of and are positive that it is a right thing to do, the best way to do it is wearing a black mask.

Ivan Betinov wrote:As I've always said, if you are doing something that you are proud of and are positive that it is a right thing to do, the best way to do it is wearing a black mask.
...and do it AFTER midnight.

That reminds me; has ISIS been rotated into the UN Human Rights Council yet?

They are redecorating the offices, just off the "Pol-Pot" wing....it's an interesting motif, I can't put my finger on where I've seen it.

ISIS just better BACK OFF or ANTIFA will give them some of this!!!!!! .................