Trump to begin jailing Muslims, starting with Huma Weiner

abedin-hacked.jpg
abedin-tweets.jpg
President Trump was ready to forgive and forget. Right after he won the election he was ready to forget about Hillary and move on - getting on with the business of making America great.

“I don't want to hurt the Clintons, I really don't,” Mr. Trump said during an interview with the New York Times in November 2017. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.”

But then he spent his entire first year being viciously attacked by crooked Hillary's deep state goons, allies in the media and an FBI run by tainted political hacks who looked askance at Hillary's litany of crimes while attempting to frame President Trump.

After one year of fighting attempted coup d'etats, impeachment drives, false narratives and outright Clinton-sponsored lies and attacks, the President may have finally had enough.

So he is going after her because she is a Muslim... or a woman... or a victim... or something.

This will be interesting.

sorry-huma.jpg

[highlight=#c0c0c0]Is it just me, or does Huma Weiner sound like Hum A Weiner?[/highlight]

Hillary must really be having seizures now...