Obamaland: coming to a turf near you...

Lavish Obama Center hits mounting opposition in Chicago as profs blast plans, 'socially regressive' ideas

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Presidential_Center_Moo_Ass.jpg[/img]

An architectural wonder inspired by FLATUS Moo. The building is "not quite white", has hips, and a huge bite taken out of it.

The Southside of Chicago (previously the baddest part of town) will become the home of the Obama Center. In celebration of Chicago-style graft and corruption, cost overrun, and ignoring the will of the People™, the perfectly befitting way to honor the 8 years of Chicago's own Barry Soetoro Hussein Obama (PBUH).

Visits won't be free, as the Obama foundation needs funding, so grab your checkbook. At some point you've made enough money, and need to pay your fair share.

The center will not house Presidential papers, as there are none left, but will have Presidential style basketball courts, test kitchens for school lunches, golf courses, skeet ranges, and classroom facilities where youth can learn skills like applying for benefits, Ebonics and Arabic, building homemade knives, and handgun safety. And who's paying for all of this? Why, the rich of course!

...socially-regressive????... Huh!? Sounds like Next Tuesdaytm to me! Just look at all those trees! Wow! I'm packin!

I thought the building looked like a giant fungal toenail and assumed it has to be Dr. Scholl's corporate headquarters.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Presidential_Center_Toenail_Scholl.jpg[/img]

The Obama Presidential Library is going to have EVERYTHING!

A kitchen, basketball court, kaaba stone ... maybe even a BOOK!!!

I can't wait for it to be built so we can genuflect in its direction five times a day!

mecca.jpg

And there is nothing wrong with the design. It is just a larger version of his ancestral home:

mudhut.jpg

Being a bumbling incompetent accomplished "pretty hands-on" bighead bozo genius and a potential almost de facto "architect", the dilettante dabbling consummate aesthete bestowed a final touch on His librorum libertinum liberary:

"Yes," He commented, smiling condescendingly smugly suavely, "I thereby personally breathed life into a precursory design of The People's Kuuba."

(ushanka tip to Chairman Meow, of course)

A comrade at another locale (https://stiltonsplace.blogspot.com/2018/01/book-him.html) has pointed out that the latticework at the top of the main building is an unintelligible jumble of letters, the only legible word of which is "smut," which is repeated throughout the jumble. I have not the photoshopperies to extract, magnify, and clarify the image, but here is the thumbnail:

obama library book him.jpg

This is but a sideshow. In space, engineers are working day and night to finish Barack Hussein's real legacy:

26c.jpg

Obama Butt-800.jpg
The perfect statue for it is at the Getty Museum.

The lovely and purrrrfect [color=#C0392B]RedDiaperette[/color] wrote:A comrade at another locale (https://stiltonsplace.blogspot.com/2018/01/book-him.html) has pointed out that the latticework at the top of the main building is an unintelligible jumble of letters, the only legible word of which is "smut," which is repeated throughout the jumble. I have not the photoshopperies to extract, magnify, and clarify the image...
Image .
Image .

Obama Presidential Pencil Sharpener?

[img]/images/various_uploads/Obama_Presidential_Center_Pencil_Sharpener.jpg[/img]

Another bold conjecture, by comrade Googoebbels!

Algorithm (User-side):
a) pass a pic to Googoebbels, ask (slyly, tee-hee): What dat?
b) twiddle thumbs, waiting for Googoebbels' response.

Algorithm (Googoebbels-side):

Mystery item No. 1

P.S. Just for clarity:
Google, of course, did and does a tremendous job on the tech side. Pathbreaking in Search Algorithms, Tera-data Handling, Geo-(and-Mars-)Mapping, Language Translation, ...
Its weight as (partly-)near-monopoly, and its "soc-engineering" undercurrent (in-house and outwards), that's another thing. "Don't be evil"? well, once upon a time...

RedDiaperette wrote:the latticework at the top of the main building is an unintelligible jumble of letters

It looks very similar to those QR codes that you can scan with your cell phone.

I have an app that does that, so I tried it. Here's what came out:

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

We see that message hidden everywhere these days, always with "infowars.com" underneath.

Must be another Alex Jones hoax...