Actress Threatens Trump With Witchcraft

A Nigerian-British Actress Threatened President Trump With Witchcraft:

Cynthia Erivo told Trump: You Are Not Safe!

Ms. Erivo used her Verified Blue Check Mark Twitter account to post a threatening message to President Donald Trump on Friday, invoking ‘Juju, voodoo and magic', warning Trump he is ‘not safe.'

Cynthia Erivo.jpg

The threat was made in response to alleged comments by Trump in an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers about immigration in which he referred to African nations as ‘s***hole countries'. Trump denies he used that word but acknowledges using ‘tough' language.

Tweet.png

Maybe she could contact Pedro Cerrano and get some help from Jobu!

Jobu.jpg

The good people of shithole countries feel deeply insulted and outraged by Trump's slanderous statements. They are seriously considering cutting aid to the U.S.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Shithole_Country_2.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Shithole_Country_1.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Shithole_Country_4.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Shithole_Country_3.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:The good people of shithole countries feel deeply insulted and outraged by Trump's slanderous statements. [See pictures in Red Square's original post]

And to think that women in Amerikkka and other Kapitalist nations pay HUNDREDS of dollars to sit in mudbaths that don't really look any different from these.

WHAT A COUNTRY!

Cynthia Erivo enlisted help with her voodoo incantations..............

He was heard chanting,

"Juju, yama, yama, yama, mojo, hoodoo badula voodoo YO!"

over and over and over.

POTUS responded,

"I'm rubber, you're glue, come Monday there will be wahala all over you!"

Chairman Meow - good one sir!

(I couldn't help/stop myself!)

Meanwhile Hizzoner UN Supremest Ubercommissar for Intercommunal Togetherness and Planetary Top-Down Redistributivity, Dr. Mnmngzingwa Ngmgwanamgumbmo, indignantly lashes out: You too, kkkapitalistically kkkonsumerizing paleface cis-shithole countries!

This wouldn't be the first time. But they never learn, do they?

Madonna's anti-Trump spell backfires, turning her into a little hideous monster

Speaking to Harper's Bazaar, Madonna described focusing on Trump's image on the TV screen while casting magic spells as her agent and friend recited verses from the Quran.

"We were doing everything: lighting candles, meditating, praying, offering our lives to God, Allah, Satan, whomever - as long as they would shrink Trump into a hideous little monster and he would lose to Hillary," said Madonna, seemingly puzzled that no deity was interested in answering the prayers of a 58-year-old woman who promised oral sex to anybody who voted for Hillary.

In the end, her mystical witchcraft backfired. Trump defeated Clinton, and Madonna became a hideous little monster instead. Months later the transmogrified celebrity is still struggling to accept what has happened: "It's like suddenly losing all my money and power, and also being stuck in a nightmare, but I repeat myself."

... and comrade Googoebbels' just keeps giving, truly a running gag:

Red Square wrote:... and Madonna became a hideous little monster ...
and the most shocking fact: _Russians _did _it _!