Rebranding long overdue: 'The Communist Personifesto'

communist-personifesto.jpg

Fidel Castro's godson, Justin Trudeau has - in a stroke of Social Justice Genius - introduced a long overdue rebranding of the Communist Personifesto.

Ms. Trudeau made this announcement in Winnipeg in the newly renamed Canadian province of Personitoba.

Now women will no longer suffer from a lack of Communism - not just in Canuckistan, but around the world.

Lenin and Marx would be very proud indeed.

Trudeau had told the woman to say "peoplekind" instead of "mankind."

Where I live in Florida, manatees have held an angry rally demanding to be called peopleatees from now on. They were followed by salamanders, or is it salapersonders? Should we also rename peopledarins and make it perpersonent?

All of that because of some Canadian personiac.

Red Square wrote:Trudeau had told the woman to say "peoplekind" instead of "mankind."

Where I live in Florida, manatees have held an angry rally demanding to be called peopleatees from now on. They were followed by salamanders, or is it salapersonders? Should we also rename peopledarins and make it perpersonent?

mankind.jpg

Red Square wrote:Trudeau had told the woman to say "peoplekind" instead of "mankind."

Sounds like an excellent product. A peopleatees tee shirt. It would be hard to make one of these creatures look all mad and irate or even unisex.

Oh dear, the substitute of "person" adds transphobia to the sexism. Why a perSON? Why privilege the male-identified child, or, for that matter, assume a binary gender identification at all? Should it not be "perchild" instead?

But then again, is this not ageist, to include only those of junior-identifying chronology? Will the hate never end?

Comrade, RedDiaperette, although Comrade Trudeau who exhibits Cocoongender, gloriously korrekted speech to say "peoplekind" instead of "mankind", I do believe that we should be careful and advance the korrekt spectrum gender rather than use the term “woman”. I have provided just a sample of the korrect and party approved genders that are listed in the Personifesto in order to properly avoid harmful feelings to individuals or prevent mass Corugender......however......
Cancegender– Agender as “base” gender but experiences fluid/fluxing gender feelings in tandem with their emotions. These gender feelings may confuse or upset the individual and cause their emotional state to go haywire, which causes more gender changes.

Cassgender– Feeling as if the very concept of gender is unimportant to you.

Cendgender– When your gender changes between one gender and its polar opposite, OR a gender that can be summed up as an unidentifiable thing which manifests as hundreds of different genders or none at all at any given time, at the same time and/or separately, fluid, and ever changing.

Ceterogender– A nonbinary gender with specific masculine, or feminine, or neutral feelings. (Can be used as ceterogirl, ceteroboy, etc.)

Chaosgender– When your gender does a lot of things that have no identifiable pattern or logic.
Cheiragender– A fluid gender that is always or often in opposition to its owner's desires, or is manipulative towards its owner.
Circgender– A gender that feels so magical and grand as to be indescribable.
Cisgender– (often abbreviated to simply cis) is a term for people whose gender identity matches the sex that they were assigned at birth.

Cocoongender– A gender that has not come out yet, or has yet to emerge in its full form.

Cogitogender– A gender that only exists when you think about it, is quiet until called to attention, or is characterized as feeling genderless until a gender is consciously chosen.

Commogender- When you know you aren't cisgender, but you settle for your assigned gender for the time being, e.g. commoboy or commogirl.

Condigender- A gender only felt under certain circumstances.
Contigender– A gender that flows through space and time and constantly changes and is always moving, OR a gender of, or related to, space and time.
Corugender– A gender affected by flashbacks.
Cosmicgender- A gender so vast and/or complicated that it can only be processed a bit at a time; a gender you cannot experience all at once. Infinite in its possibility, it may contain relevant subgenders that define a part of the vast whole.
Cryptogender– Gender identity that one can't discern, describe or define in words and confuses or puzzles the owner.
Crystagender– A fluid gender that is experienced as one's gender being fractured or broken into pieces and put back together again.

RedDiaperette wrote: Oh dear, the substitute of "person" adds transphobia to the sexism. Why a perSON? Why privilege the male-identified child, or, for that matter, assume a binary gender identification at all? Should it not be "perchild" instead?

But then again, is this not ageist, to include only those of junior-identifying chronology? Will the hate never end?

Oh dear Comrade! You are right!!!

I think I need to volunteer myself for a high quality Canadian re-education camp where I can get a graduate degree in proper gender pronoun usage so that in the future my hateful speech will not be reckless.

In fact, the province was not rebranded 'Personitoba', but rather 'Peopletoba'.

All of this gender pronoun awareness - while invigorating - is confusing to us privileged white males.

Here is the corrected image:

communist-peoplefesto.jpg

The commie Unifesto - endorsed by Bette Midler
Unifesto.jpg

Well, now I must say my relatives are from Gerpeople? On a more serious note, the left now considers voting for Trump a hate crime.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Well, now I must say my relatives are from Gerpeople? On a more serious note, the left now considers voting for Trump a hate crime.

justin-germany.jpg

Evil Smiley wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Well, now I must say my relatives are from Gerpeople? On a more serious note, the left now considers voting for Trump a hate crime.

justin-germany.jpg
OMG!! LOL!! That is hilarious. Actually, this is all pretty funny but I'm not Canadian.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Michael_Mann_Change_Name_Personn.jpg[/img]

Michael E. Mann shows support for progressive feminism, changes name to Michael E. Personn.

Oh, Trudeau may act all Progressive, but look what I found in xis own country!

manitoba.gif

Most excellent reading comrades. This got me thinking (korrectly, of course) that perhaps CANada should be rebranded to CAN'Tada so as to not offend our poor masses. Thankfully, CAN'Tada is already in the feminine gender, which makes it the most equal gender, right?