Zuckerberg Injured During Senate Hearings

If this was an episode from "Who Wants to be a Billionaire?" I don't understand why he didn't ask for a lifeline from a friend. I'm sure he would've received a correct answer about the Russians, complete with a cough and a cackle.

Mark got some soothing relief from Uncle Joe

Zuckerberg.jpg

Superior to a medal, badge, or trophy!

Cruz beat that little shit like a drum. I almost felt sorry for him, then I realized Sympathy for the Devil was a Rolling Stones song.

If this was an episode from "Who Wants to be a Billionaire?" I don't understand why he didn't ask for a lifeline from a friend. I'm sure he would've received a correct answer about the Russians, complete with a cough and a cackle.
Comrade Red Square, his lifeline was hours spent learning carefully scripted coached replies as well as a carefully controlled appearance of having feelings, especially to those who do not suffer ethical impulses. This is why the child booster seat was used.

Captain Craptek forgot to exclaim, "You know you want me..."

Image .

Why is Zuck sitting at the children's table?

Congress should recruit Captain Red Square to hold Lord Dark Helmet (a.k.a. Mark Zuckerberg) at bay:

It looks like The Force is with The Peoples Force Book.

To Quote Yogurt: "Fears the Cube the Dark Side does but also fears The Cube the Borg Queen does":

--KOOK