'Sanctuary County' for gun owners: How DARE they?

Protect_Arms.jpg

Illinois county votes to become 'sanctuary county' for gun owners

An Illinois county's board voted to make itself a sanctuary for gun owners and to not enforce laws that "unconstitutionally restrict the Second Amendment."

The Effingham County Board approved the resolution 8-1 on Monday. Board members said they felt it was necessary to "take a stand" against gun control efforts in the Illinois legislature.

Effingham County State's Attorney Bryan Kibler told Fox News that they decided to "flip the script" and "make this a sanctuary county like they would for undocumented immigrants."

Comrades, this must not stand! Rethugglikkans have hacked the server from the sacred restroom in Chappaqua and STOLEN the Democratic playbook, and the guy who can read has told others how we've been doing things!

Rise up! Take back our techniques! First usurping our "sanctuary city" ploy, what next? Another version of the pussy hat? Clever chants and protests? Will they start taking money from OUR EBT cards to pay for THEIR corporate jets and fund golf junkets? Claim they have "rights?" Perhaps they'll start checking cemetery records against voter records, or build a wall to prevent the influx of voters?

We must unite and protect our way of doing things!

Remember, comrades, how back in 2004 the right-wingers flipped the script on the pro-Democrat street theater group "Billionaires for Bush" and started their own highly successful agitprop group, "Communists for Kerry"?

And then Trump flipped the script on the Left and began to set the media focus on the issues of his choice instead of what the progressive think tanks thought the real issues should be.

If the Right learns to flip the script en masse, the revolution is doomed.

Indeed, sometime next Tuesday we may as well see a Million Men March wearing the male version of "pussyhats" on their heads.

I pray to Lenin this last remark doesn't give Comrade Putout any graphic ideas.

Our fearless and prescient leader, [color=#C0392B]Red Square[/color], wrote:Remember, comrades, how back in 2004 the right-wingers flipped the script on the pro-Democrat street theater group "Billionaires for Bush" and started their own highly successful agitprop group, "Communists for Kerry"?

And then Trump flipped the script on the Left and began to set the media focus on the issues of his choice instead of what the progressive think tanks thought the real issues should be.

If the Right learns to flip the script en masse, the revolution doomed.

[highlight=#ffff00]Indeed, sometime next Tuesday we may as well see a Million Men March wearing the male version of "pussyhats" on their heads. [/highlight]

[highlight=#ffff00]I pray to Lenin this last remark doesn't give Comrade Putout any graphic ideas.[/highlight]

I knew Ivan was a closet teabagger - I knew it!

Captain Craptek scares the hell out of meets Bella Hadid.

Where will he show up next?

Who is next?!