The People's Amino

Ok guys, short notice

There's an app called Amino where you can join/form groups with like-minded individuals. I've officially created a group on there for any of you Cubists who are down with a social group app. The group will be listed as soon as they let me. The link is here if you want to join or just drop by breifly: The People's Cube Amino group

One more thing: although I wanted to make the theme colour bright red to represent this kollektive, I didn't get the option, so I had no choice but to only go as red as possible, but not quite...

-The People's Anthony Sullivan

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:Ok guys, short notice

There's an app called Amino where you can join/form groups with like-minded individuals. I've officially created a group on there for any of you Cubists who are down with a social group app. The group will be listed 4-6 days of this writing. The link is here: The People's Cube Amino group

Amino? I DNAow, sounds rather acidic.

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:

There's an app called Amino where you can join/form groups with like-minded individuals. I've officially created a group on there for any of you Cubists who are down with a social group app. The group will be listed 4-6 days of this writing. The link is here: The People's Cube Amino group

Amino? I DNAow, sounds rather acidic.

- SK

They called themselves Amino, like amino acid. Deal with it.

Chief Designer wrote:

Amino? I DNAow, [highlight=#FFFF00]sounds rather acidic[/highlight].

- SK

But,.. it's biodegradable and won't clog your pores! (if you have pores)