Mrs. Potiphar '100% Certain' it was Kavanaugh

Mrs.Potiphar.jpg
Saving the most damaging testimony for last, People's Attorney Michael Avenatti has brought forth a fourth Kavanaugh accuser in his bold quest to "bring the facts" before the American people.
Mrs. Potiphar is a woman of ancient Egyptian origin and wife of Potiphar, the highly respected bodyguard of Pharaoh. Mrs. Potiphar tearfully claimed that she is "100% certain" that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her when he was a Hebrew servant employed by her husband.
Holding up a linen cloth that she said Kavanaugh was wearing, Mrs. Potiphar emotionally recalled that her husband, "...hath brought in an Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to lie with me, and I cried with a loud voice: And it came to pass, when he heard that I lifted up my voice and cried, that he left his garment with me, and fled, and got him out."
In a brazen effort to gain points with his alt-right base, Senator Lindsey Graham had the audacity to call Mrs. Potiphar's courageous testimony into question by pointing out that the garment in question bore the name Joseph son of Jacob and not Brett Kavanaugh. "You knew this!" he raged at the other senators, "and you said nothing about it. Nothing about this exculpatory evidence. If you wanted an FBI investigation, Amenemhat II could have ordered one in 1889 BC!"
Dick Durbin, a US senator and forensic yearbook expert simply smirked before destroying Graham's objection. "After investigating Mr. Kavanaugh's sordid past," said Durbin, "I have obtained a sworn affidavit from a classmate who insists that a friend told him that Kavanaugh signed his yearbook with, and I quote, 'Joe Cool.' There's your Joseph, senator. Case closed."
Unfazed by the facts, Graham went on to insensitively point out what he called "holes" in Mrs. Potiphar's story such as her initial inability to remember where the event took place. "Mrs. Potiphar couldn't remember whether the alleged assault took place in Memphis, or Thebes, or on a royal barge during a sunset cruise on the Nile!"
A visibly and righteously outraged Avenatti shot back, "How dare you question the sincerity of my client! It sickens me that you would use a woman who has clearly suffered some kind of assault for political gain. I hope that you and the rest of those watching will respect Mrs. Potiphar's privacy and not read Genesis 39:7-12. If we can't respect personal privacy, if we can't believe in a presumption of innocence until proven guilty, if we seek to ruin innocent people through unsubstantiated allegations, then what kind of people have we become?" concluded Avenatti, his voice thick with emotion.
However, in spite of the overwhelming evidence implicating Kavanaugh, the committee advanced his nomination after a vote approving him strictly along partisan lines.
Ushanka tip to Michelle Malkin for providing the inspiration for this post

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:I hope that you and the rest of those watching will respect Mrs. Potiphar's privacy and not read Genesis 39:7-12.
Ancient Egyptian postmodernist philosophers issued a joint statement declaring that while the Hebrew Torah can't be believed because objective truth doesn't exist, Mrs. Potiphar's unsubstantiated allegations are entirely credible because in sexual interactions between men and women, men always lie.

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:I hope that you and the rest of those watching will respect Mrs. Potiphar's privacy and not read Genesis 39:7-12.
Ancient Egyptian postmodernist philosophers issued a joint statement declaring that while the Hebrew Torah can't be believed because objective truth doesn't exist, Mrs. Potiphar's unsubstantiated allegations are entirely credible because in sexual interactions between men and women, men always lie.
And only men lie. This is universally true except when the man is pro-choice, in which case the accuser is just one in a series of bimbo eruptions.

People's Attorney Michael Avenatti's cover of Simon and Garfunkel:

(Avenatti's voice):
We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help you learn to help yourself
Look around you all you see are sympathetic eyes
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home

Koo-koo-ka-choo, Mrs. Potiphar
Jesus loves you more than you will know, Wo wo wo
God bless you, please, Mrs. Potiphar
Heaven holds a place for those who pray, Hey hey hey, hey hey hey

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Going to the candidates' debate
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you've got to choose
Every way you look at this you lose

(And so on...)

To paraphrase that great People's Hero Lavrentiy Beria, show me the man, give me more time, and I will produce scads of progressive women who will eagerly testify that insert conservative victim's name here Judge Kavanaugh molested/touched/fondled/groped/tickled etc. me.

I think this is the right moment to make this statement...

I too was molested by judge Kavanaugh in the past. I was abducted on his space ship to a meteorite circling Alpha Centauri, the star that's nearest to earth after the sun. There he abused me in ways I sadly do not remember.

I demand - nay, COMMAND - NASA to send an immediate space expedition to find evidence in the next solar system. While we are waiting for evidence (it's about 4 lightyears away) - I suggest we place this "KKKavanaugh" in a re-education camp.

I have good news comrades!!! I have it from reliable sources on Comrade Senator Frankenfeinstein's staff that her Thought Gestapo™ investigators have someone ready to come forward and claim that the perverted, misogynistic, Kavanaugh pinched her on the arm when he was in kindergarten! I am confident this will be the end of his Supreme Court nomination!

Minitrue wrote:I think this is the right moment to make this statement...

I too was molested by judge Kavanaugh in the past. I was abducted on his space ship to a meteorite circling Alpha Centauri, the star that's nearest to earth after the sun. There he abused me in ways I sadly do not remember.

I demand - nay, COMMAND - NASA to send an immediate space expedition to find evidence in the next solar system. While we are waiting for evidence (it's about 4 lightyears away) - I suggest we place this "KKKavanaugh" in a re-education camp.
You know, Minitrue, that was one of the most awesome comments I have ever heard!

Minitrue wrote: I demand - nay, COMMAND - NASA to send an immediate space expedition to find evidence in the next solar system.

Comrade,

while I understand your sentiment and I see your point, I must remind you that His O'liness, Barack Hussein Obama (PBUH) refocused NASA from space exploration to the research and celebration of the contributions of his our Mooslimic comrades, and moved the space exploration budget to support the Biden 2020 campaign.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:And only men lie. This is universally true except when the man is pro-choice, in which case the accuser is just one in a series of bimbo eruptions.

Or if the man has any women testifying as to his innocence; you can't trust those lying whores.

In a town not far from Boulder, Co., an area man is running a hand-written version of the People's Cube, and has angered neighbours with his various signs. His latest one says, "Judge Kavanaugh is being gang-raped by Democrats." His community is upset because the truth hurts.

Neighbors upset over controversial Kavanaugh sign posted by Longmont man

Kavanaugh_Raped.jpg

Since this post seems to be a submission free-for-all I wish to post the following:

I composed this:

OcasiaFrancisLisa copy.jpg

Glenn Reynolds composed this:

GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg
I thought you all might find this humorous. Certainly could use some!

Love, Pammie

p.s.: Remember that Mattis is the the guy who could unscramble eggs, so this is quite credible!