The evolution of accusations

More at Confederacy of Drones.
Goal Post vlr.jpg
The goal post has been doing a lot of roaming lately. Almost as much as the attempted moves by the Democrats when Trump sent Hillary packing. “Oh, sure he won the electoral votes needed, but not the popular vote, the left-handed vote, and the number of voters who voted in the middle of the day vote.”

Here's a quick run-down of the how the recent accusations have evolved.

---- He's a shill for the Republicans
---------------------------------He's an assaulter
------------------------------------------------- Attempted rapist
-------------------------------------------------------------------- Rapist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Serial rapist
-------------------------------------------------------Weenie wagger
-------------------------------------------- Obnoxious drunk
-------------------------------------- Drunk
------------------------------Unhinged
------------------------ Uneven dispostion
-------------------Ice thrower
--------------Yearbook code-writer
---------Privileged white boy

We're keeping our fingers crossed that he's never ripped the tag from a mattress.

Komrade Confed. of D.,

You forgot Red Solo Cup PUSHER.

According to the third accuser, Julie Swetnick, in an interview with NBC.........

"I saw him (Kavanaugh) giving red solo cups to quite a few girls during that time frame......"

OK, I'm done, I know this is a lie. Believe me, I've been to more than a few Red Solo Cup Parties and Judge Kavanaugh isn't qualified to wipe his shoes on the Ralph covered 'Welcome' door mat of a Red Solo Cup Party. I mean look at the man. No way he could FFFFFFFreeQing hang at a REAL Red Solo Cup party so in my opinion that disqualifies him for SCOTUS. (I don't care how much he says he likes beer, that doesn't get him beet points.)

https://nypost.com/2018/10/02/third-kavanaugh-accuser-backs-away-from-some-of-her-gang-rape-claims/

Confederacy of Drones wrote:
Here's a quick run-down of the how the recent accusations have evolved.

-----------He's an assaulter
----------------------- Attempted rapist
----------------------------------------- Rapist
----------------------------------------------- Serial rapist
------------------------------------Weenie wagger
------------------------------Unhinged
----------------- Uneven disposition
---------Privileged white boy

Using my skills in data analysis and the glorious KORD pattern recognition system (at least two people here will get the reference) I note that this sequence also perfectly describes the despoiler of intern dresses, outside-the-cigar-box (Havana's, of course) thinker and co-president to our glorious MTE. Funny how I don't remember the howls of protest during the Lewinski-ski hearings. I must have had a session or two at the KMTC without remembering. I suppose that's the whole point.

- SK

PS - Note that the quoted material has been edited to fit the Current Truth ™