Current Truth on NPC Meme

NPC_Meme.jpg
Comrades,

I need someone from our collective to help me understand the NPC Meme. What is the current truth on this? To get an example from Trump's <spit> FAKE NEWS media organ, see this article:

What Is the ‘NPC' Meme? Liberals Rage at Cartoons Mocking Their Scripted Thoughts

Now, I do not believe we progs are unthinking automatons. We are specifically told what the current truth is by our party and the establishment media, and we think it. How could we be considered mindless "non-player characters" when we think whenever and whatever we are told. We react emotionally. Emotions are good. If something triggers us or makes us sad, then we as a society should get rid of it! We find Senators who can slow down Trump's judicial nominees and we tell those Senators to look at us! During protests, we hold the professional signs that have been given to us by the people paying our wages and benefits for protesting.

Some people on Faux News -- which I watch just to research the enemy of course -- have compared us to the Borg on Star Trek. Well, that's just silly, Comrades! The Borg are fictional characters and we are real. They fly around the galaxy on massive Cube like ships while we post here on The People's Cube. Every one of them is a cyborg with robotic equipment connected to their bodies. All we have is Comrade Ivan Betinov whose brain lives in a jar. We don't say "Resistance is futile! All will be assimilated!" We just assimilate people through public schools and the legacy fake news media.

I just don't understand this NPC meme and need to hear the current truth about it so I can know what to think.

The supposed relevancy of the NPC meme rests upon a distressingly common misunderstanding of the concept of diversity of thought, namely that it requires multiple differing thoughts originating within the minds of individuals. First of all, it's called diversity of "thought", not "thoughts"; just try to imagine the chaos that would result from each individual harboring his or her or xer own thoughts trying to reconcile them with the individual thoughts of all the other people in the world! Also, as we dobleplussgoodthinknig Cubists™ know, such individual inward thinking can lead to numerous thought crimes which can cause one to commit a violent act simply by voicing them in any forum, be it public or private. Therefore, true diversity of thought can only be arrived at when it it originates from a sole external authority and is repeated ad nauseam by a diverse multitude of official distribution channels, adherence to which being enforced by strict social ostracism and the occasional prophylactic act of blunt-force trauma. Otherwise, we'd have nothing but continuous violent anarchy.

Remember, when you think for yourself women, children, minorities, and the elderly are affected most.

Don't be an NPC (non-player character) pajama boy...

My dear comrade May, are you seriously trying to suggest that Colin Kaepernick has character?

Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:The supposed relevancy of the NPC meme rests upon a distressingly common misunderstanding of the concept of diversity of thought, namely that it requires multiple differing thoughts originating within the minds of individuals. First of all, it's called diversity of "thought", not "thoughts"; just try to imagine the chaos that would result from each individual harboring his or her or xer own thoughts trying to reconcile them with the individual thoughts of all the other people in the world! Also, as we dobleplussgoodthinknig Cubists™ know, such individual inward thinking can lead to numerous thought crimes which can cause one to commit a violent act simply by voicing them in any forum, be it public or private. Therefore, true diversity of thought can only be arrived at when it it originates from a sole external authority and is repeated ad nauseam by a diverse multitude of official distribution channels, adherence to which being enforced by strict social ostracism and the occasional prophylactic act of blunt-force trauma. Otherwise, we'd have nothing but continuous violent anarchy.

Remember, when you think for yourself women, children, minorities, and the elderly are affected most.
I avoid these problems by not thinking at all. The State benevolently does my thinking for me.

I've seen that face somewhere.

[img]/images/various_uploads/NPC_Humans_Mary_Gay_Scanlon_PA.jpg[/img]

I've just seen a face,
I can't forget the time or place
Where we just met.
She's just the girl for me
And I want all the world to see
We've met, mm-mm-mm-m'mm-mm

[img]/images/various_uploads/NPC_Old_Lady_Protest.jpg[/img]

The above sign-carrying behavior was likely triggered by this NPC code:

If (TVman.Message == Message.AttackOrangeMan )
carry.Sign = true;

NPC Easy Pick makes it easy to see what outrage to focus on for the day. Just pull the string. I got sex ...... oops......I mean 'sexist' so that is what I will focus my energy on.

NPC.jpg

It seems the NPC meme has affected Hillary. Now even she is saying, "They all look alike."

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Look_Alike_NPC.jpg[/img]

RedDiaperette wrote:
Imperatorskiy Pingvin wrote:... Remember, when you think for yourself women, children, minorities, and the elderly are affected most.
I avoid these problems by not thinking at all. The State benevolently does my thinking for me.

Is best approach. Mighty MTE example of Liberal Privilege more equal than we deplorablesproles in basketditch digging.