The Plan, as told to me by Q

[img]/images/various_uploads/Q_star-trek-next-generation_Trump.jpg[/img]

Comrades, I bring you a message of great hope, just in time for the festive season of Marxmas.

I know who Q (also known as Qanon) is. He works here at the State Science Institute in the Department of Propaganda. And yes, he really does know everything. EVERYTHING.

We had lunch together today.

He's not ready to "drop" this on 4chan yet, but I've been given permission to share it here, just among ourselves. Do not share this information; it is for the eyes of True Made Progs only.

This is The Plan:

1. Comrade Nanski Peloski will bring impeachment proceedings against the President AND Vice-President shortly after she is sworn in.

2. Comrade Peloski is next in the line of succession, so she will become President.

3. Comrade Peloski will name Hillary Clinton (PBUH) as her Vice President, paving the way for Peloski to resign, putting Her Hillariness in her Rightful Place In History.

It is at this point that The Plan will go horribly wrong.

4. Comrade Peloski, who will rename herself as The People-osi, will decide that she LIKES being President For Life, and will refuse to step down and make way for the Real Madame President.

5. Sometime later, The People-osi's body will be found in an obscure park in Washington DC with two gunshot wounds to the back of the head. It will be deemed a suicide.

6. The Many-Titted Empress will then ascend to her rightful place on the Throne, putting an end to all Hate Speech and/or criticism of herself -- right before the 2020 election. Which, of course, she will win.

So keep hope, and toil endlessly for the dawning of the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. Peace and abundance will soon be upon us!

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Comrades, I bring you a message of great hope, just in time for the festive season of Marxmas.

I know who Q (also known as Qanon) is. He works here at the State Science Institute in the Department of Propaganda. And yes, he really does know everything. EVERYTHING.

We had lunch together today.

He's not ready to "drop" this on 4chan yet, but I've been given permission to share it here, just among ourselves. Do not share this information; it is for the eyes of True Made Progs only.

This is The Plan:

1. Comrade Nanski Peloski will bring impeachment proceedings against the President AND Vice-President shortly after she is sworn in.

2. Comrade Peloski is next in the line of succession, so she will become President.

3. Comrade Peloski will name Hillary Clinton (PBUH) as her Vice President, paving the way for Peloski to resign, putting Her Hillariness in her Rightful Place In History.

It is at this point that The Plan will go horribly wrong.

4. Comrade Peloski, who will rename herself as The People-osi, will decide that she LIKES being President For Life, and will refuse to step down and make way for the Real Madame President.

5. Sometime later, The People-osi's body will be found in an obscure park in Washington DC with two gunshot wounds to the back of the head. It will be deemed a suicide.

6. The Many-Titted Empress will then ascend to her rightful place on the Throne, putting an end to all Hate Speech and/or criticism of herself -- right before the 2020 election. Which, of course, she will win.

So keep hope, and toil endlessly for the dawning of the Glorious World of Next Tuesday. [highlight=#ffff00]Peace and abundance will soon be upon us[/highlight]!

Marx bless us,.. everyone.

Captain "tiny tim" Craptek

Is that the same Q that circles Uranus and wipes out Klingons?

Red Square wrote:Is that the same Q that circles Uranus and wipes out Klingons?
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

No, not the same one. This is the one that started making cryptic posts on 4chan about a year ago, dropping hints that he is a high-level Trump administration official (or maybe Trump himself) posting anonymously.

He became an Internet phenomenon, gaining viral-level reposts and thousands of devoted followers that hung on every word, with promises that Hillary Clinton would soon be indicted, that the Bad News du jour was actually a psy-op that Trump had engineered, and so on.

It all fell apart a few months ago when a Gab user named "Microchip" claimed that he was the person who had been making the posts, that all of it was fake, and that he'd given the keys to the 4chan user ID to an unnamed group, who were continuing to post as the mysterious and elusive "Q".

At some point, Q moved to 8chan. Since everyone on the Chans is anonymous -- a single poster can only be tracked with a long, numerical ID code -- "Q" became known in the mainstream press as "Qanon."

It took me a couple of months to catch on that the whole thing was a LARP, and started to sit back and enjoy the show.

But there is still a ton of people on Gab who take every word Q posts as prophecy. It's funnier than hell.

I hope this helps.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Red Square wrote:Is that the same Q that circles [highlight=#ffff00]Uranus and wipes out Klingons[/highlight]?
No, not the same one. This is the one that started making cryptic posts on 4chan about a year ago, dropping hints that he is a high-level Trump administration official (or maybe Trump himself) posting anonymously.

He became an Internet phenomenon, gaining viral-level reposts and thousands of devoted followers that hung on every word, with promises that Hillary Clinton would soon be indicted, that the Bad News du jour was actually a psy-op that Trump had engineered, and so on.

It all fell apart a few months ago when a Gab user named "Microchip" claimed that he was the person who had been making the posts, that all of it was fake, and that he'd given the keys to the 4chan user ID to an unnamed group, who were continuing to post as the mysterious and elusive "Q".

At some point, Q moved to 8chan. Since everyone on the Chans is anonymous -- a single poster can only be tracked with a long, numerical ID code -- "Q" became known in the mainstream press as "Qanon."

It took me a couple of months to catch on that the whole thing was a LARP, and started to sit back and enjoy the show.

But there is still a ton of people on Gab who take every word Q posts as prophecy. It's funnier than hell.

I hope this helps.

Yes, but... what's this got to do with Klingons wiping Uranus??

Mikhail Lysenkomann - I am aware of Q and #QAnon. What you wrote doesn't contradict my theory that Q of QAnon and Q of Star Trek are one and the same all-knowing alien life form that likes to acquire human appearance.

Red Square wrote:Mikhail Lysenkomann - I am aware of Q and #QAnon. What you wrote doesn't contradict my theory that Q of QAnon and Q of Star Trek are one and the same all-knowing alien life form that likes to acquire human appearance.
Forgive me, Comrade. Sometimes I fear that my humor has become too obscure.

I, myself, have often wondered why the LARPer chose "Q" for a nickname, and wondered if it was because of the Star Trek character.

I see on Wikipedia that it's supposedly named after some category of Top Secret security clearance. But who knows?

Well... Q knows. But he's not telling.

Alan Watts could have his audience nodding their heads in agreement with what he said in his talks about Eastern philosophy, but be unable to tell anyone else what he said. Alas, Alan is gone, but you can still enjoy a similar experience by watching this video titled "Trump Q and the Beauty of D5."

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Red Square wrote:Mikhail Lysenkomann - I am aware of Q and #QAnon. What you wrote doesn't contradict my theory that Q of QAnon and Q of Star Trek are one and the same all-knowing alien life form that likes to acquire human appearance.
Forgive me, Comrade. Sometimes I fear that my humor has become too obscure.

I, myself, have often wondered why the LARPer chose "Q" for a nickname, and wondered if it was because of the Star Trek character.

I see on Wikipedia that it's supposedly named after some category of Top Secret security clearance. But who knows?

Well... Q knows. But he's not telling.

I should not be so quick as to denounce myself for the thoughtcrime of comedic obscurantism, Comrade. Some new research in your ancestral tree finds that your great grandfather on your great great grandmother's side was reviled in his own time for developing a style of uproarious humor that went completely over the head of his fellow beet pickers.

It is blindingly beyond obvious that this unfortunate tendency of Trofim Yakov Lysenkoman has been passed down to you genetically. The good news is that Cube Academy of Science is about to publish findings that prove as a matter of scientific exactitude that almost everything you say is uproariously funny.

So in the future, when the lesser minds of your comrades fail to "get" you, simple say "The science is settled: I'm funny. Now will you Be so kind as to double over in laughter."

Callmelennie wrote:It is blindingly beyond obvious that this unfortunate tendency of Trofim Yakov Lysenkoman has been passed down to you genetically. The good news is that Cube Academy of Science is about to publish findings that prove as a matter of scientific exactitude that almost everything you say is uproariously funny.

So in the future, when the lesser minds of your comrades fail to "get" you, simple say "The science is settled: I'm funny. Now will you Be so kind as to double over in laughter."

Da, Comrade. I like the way you think feel.

Komrades,

More great news! A portal to the G.W.O.N.T. has been discovered! Watch this...................

If we can collect all the clues from the Red Communist Santa picture (I have no idea why they put the hammer in his hand and the sickle on his hat) and the other clues hanging around, convert them to the correct gematria code, we all cram in there, punch the code into the elevator control panel.....................

15446444330317715351649724702362Resized.jpg

BADA BING! BADA COMMUNIST SANTA BOOM! .....we can be transported to the G.W.O.N.T. before you can name Communist Santa's reindeer!

Just need a little help with that code since math was never my forte. Where's that Genosse Dummkopf when you need him?

Mystery item No. 1