Kamala Harris Delivers a Mighty Blow for Equality

Kamala Harris is the newest sensation to debut in Washington.

She has thrown Willie Brown's hat in the ring in for the 2020 Presidential race.

She got her political start the Hollywood way, by sleeping with Willie Brown, then mayor of San Francisco; then after she got what she wanted, attacked those who helped her by giving her what she wanted.

kamala-harris-willie-brown.jpg

im-with-whore.jpg

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah ... benefited/

Willie Brown, the former San Francisco Mayor said,
"I've been peppered with calls from the national media about my “relationship” with Kamala Harris, particularly since it became obvious that she was going to run for president. Most of them, I have not returned."

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker."

In 1995, Harris began dating the married Brown, then Assembly speaker and one of the most powerful men in California politics. Brown put Harris on the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission, part-time posts that supplemented her prosecutor's salary with nearly $100,000 in extra annual pay.

The December night Brown was elected mayor, Harris joined him at center stage in a longshoremen's union hall and gave him a blue cap that said, “Da Mayor.”

Gives a whole different meaning to #MeToo ....

Warren Peas wrote:Gives a whole different meaning to #MeToo ....

Evil Smiley wrote:
whorepath.jpg
Is "War Path" the new Politically Korrekt name for the Trail of Tears? I am confused as to this part of the Current Truth.

Let's "speak truth" here about the reason for the departure of Kamala from the dimocrat primary ............dimocrat primary voters are racist and sexist.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:

Let's "speak truth" here about the reason for the departure of Kamala from the dimocrat primary ............dimocrat primary voters are racist and sexist.

Yeah, CIZ! SEXISTS...every votin' one of them. dimocrats don't support pole dancing prosecutors for President.. SEXISTS!

But then again, Sleepy Creepy Joe is game to running mate with Kamala to blow new energy into Malarkey Tour. good thing? bad thing? Pollsters are layin' some oddities, now.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Once again, the Cube satirizes reality into existence ...

FLOORWARD!

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Once again, the Cube satirizes reality into existence ...

FLOORWARD!

Ivan, let's put that Beet Collective Inspection Tractor in high gear and stomp hard on the floorward pedal even if it costs the last of the diesel in the tank.

Trump says, Hop in Comrades, I'm goin' to run off "This Ticket"! FLOORWARD!!!