Governor Coon Man's New Ad Campaign

Comrades,
One of our own is in deep doo-doo. Virginia's Post-Natal Pro-Choice Governor Ralph "Coon-Man" Northam needs our assistance in rehabilitating his image. Last week, we called on him to step down amid revelations about his black-face history. But now his Democrat replacement has come under fire for raping a woman and we cannot afford to allow some racist, misogynist Republikkkan to takeover the Governorship, so we'll have to ride it out with the Coon Man. We are calling for an ad campaign to show how harmless and fun black-face can be when WE DEMOCRATS DO IT. After all, we are not the racists. They are!

Ralph Northam Governor 900 x 900.jpg

In addition to doing the moonwalk in a single white glove, the embattled Governor will release an album of hits to win back the hearts of the Virginia collective. We are putting together a track list with your help comrades. Each comrade is encouraged to join this mandatory effort. Here are a couple of ideas to get you started:

"Coon Man" set to Soundgarden's "Spoonman"
--Coon Man... I'm no longer with the Klan... Save me! On abortion I'm your man... Save meeeeee!!!!--

"The GOP Is Not My Guv'nor" set to Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean"
--The GOP is not my guv'nor... He's just a guy who thinks that blackface is fun. But he's keen on a-bor-tion!--

"I see a guv'nor and I want him painted black
No pink face anymore I want it to turn black
I see democrats walk by, dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until the black-face goes"

And now it comes out maybe Fairfax is a sleaze
I cannot understand what's happening to me...

Minitrue & Ivan Betinov... can you use another singer?
(...great minds think alike!!)

"What is this that stands before me
Figure in black, pointing at me?
Turn round quick, start to resign,
Find out who's the next in line...

OH NOOOOO!"

The song "Blackface Sabbath" by Black Ozzie and friends