Roger Ebert Disses My Max When He Only gave it 2

Desert Dancer.jpeg

I just reviewed a movie I had never seen before and posted a review of it on Roger Ebert.com.

The movie is: Desert Dancer, a story based upon a true one. It was wonderful!

ENIGMAGIRL • It's 4/11/19 and I just caught this movie a few hours ago. I loved it and could not take my eyes off the actors and their sincere and passionate love of life. Many of my Iranian friends who fled Iran display this same quality.

To me, Desert Dancer is a metaphor for the desire for freedom we all have: The freedom of expression danced in the middle of a desert says much, including the enormous effort it must have taken to actually dance in sand.

The lovely leading lady's audition truly touched me. I, who have studied dance, wished I could have expressed as eloquently as she did, what I truly felt. Many feel that dance is just a bunch of bodies flopping their arms and legs about. Not true. It takes inner resolve to express oneself so openly. The choreography was awesome!

The lead character, after having been through so much, does the very same while in Paris. It's as if she, the leading lady, transferred her “torch” to him. It's about freedom, not dance. And, the dancing is quite good!

I had tears streaming down my face at the end.
I give it as many stars as it can get!

Here's Roger's link:

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/desert-dancer-2015

Here's the trailer:

No doubt the ENIGMAGIRL leaving a comment on the progressive Roger Ebert's site is none other than a Russian bot promoting Trump's anti-Iranian agenda by upvoting a film that disparages the Islamic Republic's diverse non-dancing culture.

The key to decipher this enigma has been revealed by Trump's spiritual predecessor, Winston Churchill, in a radio broadcast as far back as October 1939: "I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian national interest."

As we can see, the Russia collusion story goes back to 1939 and yes, it involves British intelligence.

Red Square wrote:No doubt the ENIGMAGIRL leaving a comment on the progressive Roger Ebert's site is none other than a Russian bot promoting Trump's anti-Iranian agenda by upvoting a film that disparages the Islamic Republic's diverse non-dancing culture.

The key to decipher this enigma has been revealed by Trump's spiritual predecessor, Winston Churchill, in a radio broadcast as far back as October 1939: "I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian national interest."

As we can see, the Russia collusion story goes back to 1939 and yes, it involves British intelligence.
Whew! Thank you so much, my dear friend, for providing me cover. I guess I got ahead of myself here. There are so many iterations of the word enigma, I mean, way back someone took issue about a scoop of chocolate ice cream. It looked like an enigma, if you know what I mean. This is a true story. Seriously. It might be wise to add a fresh raspberry as a garnish!

but.. but.. it was two scoops.. two scoops, Komradette P.
(here unwrapped, no riddle, no enigma)

Komrade Pammie, this seem to be an ongoing issue in Iran. I don't know if you remember but these six Iranians were arrested and sentenced to 1 year and 91 lashes for making this video. Unfortunately they found there is no "HAPPY" allowed in Islam's Iran.

After reading your review, I checked and as fate would have it, I have access to watch it through my monthly donation to Komrade Bezos and his NWO cause. Which is similar if not quite the utopia of the G.W.O.N.T. I will give it a watch as soon as I have a chance. Thanks for the tip!

Yes, Comrades. Roger Ebert was korrect to down click Pamalinsky's movie review and recommendation. As Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin points out we'll never attain the G.W.O.N.T. as long as the inequality of beauty and joy exist. Only the mentally divergent protest that beauty and joy exist for everyone and are self-evident. But that gets into a created world rather than chaos which is not in the best interest of the NWO kontrol superiors. Uncontrolled beauty and joy is an enigma that must be crushed so true order can exist.

jackalopelipsky wrote:Yes, Comrades. Roger Ebert was korrect to down click Pamalinsky's movie review and recommendation. As Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin points out we'll never attain the G.W.O.N.T. as long as the inequality of beauty and joy exist. Only the mentally divergent protest that beauty and joy exist for everyone and are self-evident. But that gets into a created world rather than chaos which is not in the best interest of the NWO kontrol superiors. Uncontrolled beauty and joy is an enigma that must be crushed so true order can exist.
"Beauty" is an ableist construct.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Komrade Pammie, this seem to be an ongoing issue in Iran. [highlight=#ffff00]I don't know if you remember but these six Iranians were arrested and sentenced to 1 year and 91 lashes for making this video.[/highlight] Unfortunately they found there is no "HAPPY" allowed in Islam's Iran.

After reading your review, I checked and as fate would have it, I have access to watch it through my monthly donation to Komrade Bezos and his NWO cause. Which is similar if not quite the utopia of the G.W.O.N.T. I will give it a watch as soon as I have a chance. Thanks for the tip!
I most certainly DO remember this video, Comrade Clara. I posted it on this very site way back when it happened! I think I have watched it at least a dozen times.

UPDATE: Roger Ebert let my review stand! I have since dismounted from my noble high horse. (but he's always standing by)

ALSO: You guys are really rockin' on the enigma thing! Kool.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:but.. but.. it was two scoops.. two scoops, Komradette P.
(here unwrapped, no riddle, no enigma)
I have just one response to your "unwrapped, no riddle, no enigma"......GADS!!!!!

All opinions must be good, proper, and approved by the party before forming. Please make a note of it, comrade.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Komrade Pammie, this seem to be an ongoing issue in Iran. I don't know if you remember but these six Iranians were arrested and sentenced to 1 year and 91 lashes for making this video. Unfortunately they found there is no "HAPPY" allowed in Islam's Iran.

I will always love this til the day I die!