In search of people's code book

I keep getting references in the people's propaganda newscasts that refer to "code and dog whistle" spoken by those more equal than I.

Where can I obtain such a book as this that I may be fully informed?

Edelweiss_Tweet.jpg

I was totally unaware that I was supposed to alert the Nazi White Supremacists when I heard this song

Comrade and fellow lyrical hooligan, Groucho Marxist, did not Jackalopelipsky not deal with Edelweiss Whistle Code with decoder and decipher ring Jackalopelipsky ordered from Comrade Genosse Dummkopf after his stellar...and yes that is an equal assessment as ALL comrades are brilliant..or so we are told and tell others..documentation of the Map of Collusion?

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... 20550.html

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 20585.html

There is no happy, no joy, no connection that sparks growth in the Edelweiss song. Trump was sending a secret transmission as if it were from Laika and Big Brother Theirselves into Maggie Haberman's brain that there was NO happy, NO joy, NO connection with Russians in the Muellar Document.

Maggie's, tweet is like her Alamo line in the sand moment - "Over this line, you do not cross...man"...or somethink like that in history rewrite of defining moments of liberty.Clearly, the dog whistle was received by its korrect target.

forelock tug,

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

The current truth on "Edelweiss" has changed. It is now pronounced as "Anomie."

Jackalopelipsky - your People's Karaoke entry was nothing but prophetic! It's worth reproducing it here in its entirety.

Anomie, Anomie
Everyday is a blank day
Run and hide
Oblivious to all sides
They're not happy to serve you

Conscience like screen snow
Nothing must bloom and grow
Bloom and grow? Oh, never

Anomie, Anomie
Nothing means nothing forever
Conscience like fresh snow
Nothing must bloom or grow
Spiritual connection? Oh never

Anomie, Anomie
Maintain my paycheck forever

Groucho Marxist wrote:I keep getting references in the people's propaganda newscasts that refer to "code and dog whistle" spoken by those more equal than I.

Where can I obtain such a book as this that I may be fully informed?

Commissarka Pinkie once wrote a guide on dog whistles:

Decoding Republican Dog Whistles: A Tutorial

WHITE SUPREMACY!!!

WHITE NATIONALISM!!!

That's what the song is about. It's not some harmless, sweet little ballad about some flower. It's a paean to white nationalist supremacy.

The "Weiss" in Edelweiss means "white." It's "small and white, clean and bright", and I guess they couldn't come up with a word that rhymes with "articulate."

And did you notice on the above video, the way he smirks at Julie Andrews when he sings the words, "You look happy to meet me"? That's because it's what he wants HER to say. As in, "Is that a whistle in your pocket, Reverend Captain, or are you just happy to see me?" What else would greet him in the morning?

That's sexist. That's rape. Straight up. And the fact it's straight up means something else--it's homophobic! Why doesn't he look at Uncle Max when he sings it, instead? I think Uncle Max was gay. Only whose uncle was he?* What's that, you say? A monkey's, you say? Aha! I knew it! RACIST!!!

From there it all loops back to the dogwhistles of racism and white supremacy. "Bless my homeland forever." White flower + bless + homeland = "God bless white nationalism."

IOW, Make Austria Great Again. Bring back the Hapsburgs! Subjugate the Balkans and all that Danubian real estate, and you, happy Austria, marry your archduchesses into kingdoms beholden to the special interests of Big Spice and Big Silk, and finance forays to faraway lands where they kill anyone who respects the planet and isn't white and then steal their land and pollute it.

Comrades, THAT'S what "Edelweiss" is really all about!

*Yeah, I know, I know, the question is really whose brother is he--the Captain's or his late wife's? But that doesn't fit the narrative I'm trying to set here. You don't like it, go sit on a pine cone.

I have learned that Eidelweiss the song is often confused as an "Austrian Folk Song" or as the National Anthem... wrong on both counts. Rogers and Hammerstein wrote it in 1959 for the Broadway musical The Sound of Music, It is the very last song that Oscar Hammerstein wrote with Richard Rogers, as Oscar died of stomach cancer 9 months into the play run.

This Edelweiss song, it strangely makes me want to go from the Ardennes and Alsace regions to the beaches of southwestern France.

Very quickly.

This has nothing to do with my need for additional Lebenstraum space to take a vacation.

Red Square,
Once again, The People's Cube is so far ahead of the realization of the G.W.O.N.T. that we're already into the intersectuality that is the following Friday Night Nuke-u-lar Lights! Maggie Haberman is just now realizing the secret whistle has been like totally...blown. All she needs now is a dose of Pinkie's shovel to get her whistling brain straight. No Joy. No Happy. No Connection with Russians. Trump has broken the whole dog whistle code book and using it to send transmissions against The People.

forelock tug to all Comrades,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

PROG OFF

In summary, "Edelweiss" was written in 1959 by America's great musical theater duo, Rodgers and Hammerstein, who were both Jewish. It was a part of their most successful production, The Sound of Music, whose protagonists resisted the Nazi annexation of Austria.

It was later used as a theme song for The Man in the High Castle, an alternative reality fantasy, in which the U.S. was defeated in WWII and subsequently split between Japan and the Nazi Germany. But even in that show, it can be perceived as a song of the resistance.

The Left thrives in vagueness and hates clarity. When asked to clarify any of their vague innuendos, they either run away or come off as complete idiots. Edelweiss, 1984, Hitler, impeachment, etc.

Pinkie...I have so missed your incoherent rage. That was a thing of beauty.

I have heard reports about 500 African American youths rioted converging in Chicago recently
but I don't know what to make of it. My decoder ring doesn't work or have the latest upgrades

Red Square wrote:PROG OFF

In summary, "Edelweiss" was written in 1959 by America's great musical theater duo, Rodgers and Hammerstein, who were both Jewish. It was a part of their most successful production, The Sound of Music, whose protagonists resisted the Nazi annexation of Austria.

It was later used as a theme song for The Man in the High Castle, an alternative reality fantasy, in which the U.S. was defeated in WWII and subsequently split between Japan and the Nazi Germany. But even in that show, it can be perceived as a song of the resistance.

The Left thrives in vagueness and hates clarity. When asked to clarify any of their vague innuendos, they either run away or come off as complete idiots. Edelweiss, 1984, Hitler, impeachment, etc.

PROG OFF

Three words in that post really leap out at me because they're so descriptive of the Left, especially since November 9, 2016. Everything about the Left is an "alternative reality fantasy." They ARE an alternative reality fantasy. They can't exist any other way.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:
Red Square wrote:PROG OFF

PROG OFF

Three words in that post really leap out at me because they're so descriptive of the Left, especially since November 9, 2016. Everything about the Left is an [highlight=#FFFF00]"alternative reality fantasy."[/highlight] They ARE an alternative reality fantasy. They can't exist any other way.

Commissarka Pinkie is on to something...there's gotta be a karaoke dance hit in there somewhere...or Jackalopelipsky can't hear a dog whistle blaring like a freight train.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:... the dogwhistles of racism and white supremacy. "Bless my homeland forever." White flower + bless + homeland = "God bless white nationalism."

IOW, Make Austria Great Again. ...
Ja!
MAGA, Austria, edel & weiß, total white-hot nationalism!
Not forget zat Austerreicher, Herr Schicklgruber. Jawohl, Herr Schicklgruber!

And Komrade Direktor, like, totally summed all that up:
Red Square wrote:... Edelweiss, 1984, Hitler, impeachment, etc.

Image Just looked up that "Schicklgruber" link.
Viva Artificial Intelligence!
See result:
_tmp1.PNG

_tmp.PNG

Trending! Trending! _ (huh? pressed by Covfefe, Barack Barackovich spills all his beans?)

Hmmm...

• Comrade Google defected to imperialistic reactionaries?
  • Did not defect, but Google's code book is defect?
  • Russkie influenckie trolls trolling Google?
  • Pinkie's Habsburgs on march?
  • Trump-Mueller-Barr?
  • else ..... ???

Wikipedia has NAZI propaganda on its website? Isn't that against the law in crazycommieville? Tear it down!