Oberlin's Insurance Does Not Cover GWONT

Comrades!! Huge financial trouble is facing Oberlin College's pursuit of Glorious World of Next Tuesday (GWONT).

Oberlin College insurer likely to reject coverage for Gibson Bakery $11 million verdict

...and also for the potential additional $22 million in punitive damages, if those are awarded in a separate hearing.

If insurance companies refuse to cover the jury-awarded costs incurred in pursuit of GWONT, then the excrement has truly hit the giant apparatus with rotating blades that creates a current of air for ventilation, blowing on the trans carbon, free range, non GMO, vegan coals* smoking the eschaton of non-compliant GWONTism

If this trend of insurance companies refusing to pay the fines incurred in pursuit of GWONT takes hold, other entities pursuing GWONT such as British Bureaucrats Against Britain: MerseyRail or Fort Worth Bureaucrats Against Fort Worth: School Board Branch could face problems.

Insurance Companies refusing to pay costs incurred by StateChurch Inquisition tactics:

NOBODY expects the SpanishStateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, and surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope..SECULAR Godless State.

Аchieving GWONT just got more expensive.

The refusal by insurance companies to pay are a grave limitation on the StateChurch as a constitutionally protected religion.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

*Red Square's ONLY coals of choice

UPDATE!!!

Breaking: Jury Awards Gibson's Bakery $33 Million from Oberlin College Following Administration's Far Left Smear Campaign

Comrades!! This is SERIOUS!

Court Awards $11 Million plus $33 Million that Oberlin College must pay Gibson's Bakery = $44 Million Oberlin College must cough up as Oberlin College's Insurance has already stated that GWONT Activities are NOT covered by Insurance Policy.

GWONT activities included:

• The Oberlin Student Senate passing a resolution claiming that Gibson had “a history of racial profiling and discriminatory treatment.”

• The administration reportedly informing Gibson's Bakery that restoration of the business relationship between Oberlin College and Gibson's Bakery only if they stopped prosecuting first-time shoplifters and notified the school instead.

• Oberlin College faculty members encouraged demonstrations against Gibson's Bakery by suspending classes, helping to distribute flyers accusing the bakery of racism, and providing food and drinks to protesters.

If Insurance Policy does not cover costs incurred by GWONT Activities - then where is Oberlin College going to get money to pay Court Awarded $44 Million??

Go Fund Me page?? Taxpayers??? Pensions??? Civil Forfeiture???

This is serious, Comrades!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:UPDATE!!!

... If Insurance Policy does not cover costs incurred by GWONT Activities - then where is Oberlin College going to get money to pay Court Awarded $44 Million??

Go Fund Me page?? Taxpayers??? Pensions??? Civil Forfeiture???

This is serious, Comrades!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Comrade, this is what tuition increases and diversity fees are for.

The sheer malice undergirding this outrageous, counter-GWONTinary so called "award" merely underscores the need to escalate GWONTing amok ….. or should we call it running aGWONT

As the old Cubetardistas were gwont to say, Next Tuesday ain't gonna arrive itself!!

Oh, and if weren't for the fact that giving kudos is a Room 101-qualifying offense, My Dearest Energizer Jackalope, I would give you kudos for GWONT, a truly glorious new development in Cubespeak gibberish

jackalopelipsky wrote:Breaking: Jury Awards Gibson's Bakery $33 Million from Oberlin College ...
Stunning, that the "Jury" took the side of sinking KKKapitalizm.
(Mueller, for sure, must scrutinize them guys of that "Jury" cabal!)

The hydra of KKKapitalizm, though on its last legs, still hisses!
Comrades of Oberlin, do what great Ilyich Ulyanov taught us! Purges! Purges! Purges!

As for those $44 M, Oberlin should tap into the ressources of that snake, Michelle Malkin.
Ostentatiously strutting as "woman", and always heavily made-up as "Person of Color".
Studied in Oberlin, ja? Graduated, only to badmouth Oberlin - korrekt?
And makes BIG bucks off her calumnies. Aha!

Malkin.. Malkin... What effing kind of name is that?
If it has any linkage to Ukraine, or maybe Belarus, you know what that indicates...

(basis: excellent (though a lil' bit leftish)
Swedish cartoonist Riber Hansson)

Callmelennie wrote:The sheer malice undergirding this outrageous, counter-GWONTinary so called "award" merely underscores the need to escalate GWONTing amok ….. or should we call it [highlight=#ffff99]running aGWONT[/highlight]

As the old Cubetardistas were gwont to say, Next Tuesday ain't gonna arrive itself!!

Oh, and if weren't for the fact that giving kudos is a Room 101-qualifying offense, My Dearest Energizer Jackalope, I would give you kudos for GWONT, a truly glorious new development in Cubespeak gibberish
Oh...Great Balls of Stalin, Comrade Callmelennie....RUNNING aGWONT!!! If that doesn't describe
the excrement truly hit[ting] the giant apparatus with rotating blades that creates a current of air for ventilation, blowing on the trans carbon, free range, non GMO, vegan coals* smoking the eschaton of non-compliant GWONTism

then jackalopelipsky can't pen a Karaoke. BBWwwahahhah!!

Running aGWONT!!!

Comrade Director surely the comrade behind this phrase deserves an extra...plus another...ration of the finest beet vodka produced behind Tractor Barn #2. If not its own meme.

Running aGWONT!!!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 over and out

Genosse..you make Jackalopelipsky's giggle box go off. BUT...what if JURY out Alinsky'd the AlinskyGWONTs of Oberlin. That MORAL high ground is shaky business in these soul trying times of Trumputler.

Maybe cartoon is backwards??? Trumputler is taking the brush of reform and sweeping this College Clean.

.....Gee...Jackalopelipsky wonders about what some REform would sweep out of those dusty corners in the office buildings of Oberlin would look like.

As Red Diaperette so correctly stated:

Comrade, this is what tuition increases and diversity fees are for.

Sell that memo to your marketwerking board, Oberlin.

Moral High Grounds in Political Climate Change ALERT!!!

...huge glacier just gouged a new low for GWONT...the depth of New York's Cayuga Lake.

BBBwwwhwhaaa!

Political Climate Change must be stopped or GWONT is going to run aGWONT!!!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Monty Python: "I didn't expect the unexpected!"

The Left: "I didn't expect the expected!"

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Callmelennie wrote:The sheer malice undergirding this outrageous, counter-GWONTinary so called "award" merely underscores the need to escalate GWONTing amok ….. or should we call it [highlight=#ffff99]running aGWONT[/highlight]

Oh...Great Balls of Stalin, Comrade Callmelennie....RUNNING aGWONT!!! If that doesn't describe
the excrement truly hit[ting] the giant apparatus with rotating blades that creates a current of air for ventilation, blowing on the trans carbon, free range, non GMO, vegan coals* smoking the eschaton of non-compliant GWONTism

then jackalopelipsky can't pen a Karaoke. BBWwwahahhah!!

Running aGWONT!!!
Comrade Director surely the comrade behind this phrase deserves an extra...plus another...ration of the finest beet vodka produced behind Tractor Barn #2. If not its own meme.

Running aGWONT!!!

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 over and out

Oh you need not go thru all that trouble, Comrade, I have no need for extra rations of beet vodka ... All I really want is a transfer to GWONT-anamo

(And I thank you)

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Monty Python: "I didn't expect the unexpected!"

The Left: "I didn't expect the expected!"

aahh, $.$. Halliburton...the Oberlin Been Caught GWONTING situation of expecting the expected is more dire than even Cubist Farce could expect..or suspect.

Some new information has come to our attention.

Oberlin College's lawyer is an EXPERT in "how to manage the risks and liabilities of student organizations." F.A.C.T.

Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary Donica Thomas Varner was a featured speaker for a webinar that explored how to manage the risks and liabilities of student organizations. Presented by the National Association of College and University Attorneys, the conversation co-facilitated by Varner examined how to best manage risk through formal recognition systems, conduct expectations and enforcement mechanisms, and strategies for managing financial, travel, reputational, and other risks.

$.$. Halliburton, it appears that Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary Donica Thomas Varner was possibly as inebriated by own power as the criminal Admiral of the Exxon Valdez in this huge spill of $44 Million from running aGWONT??

Can we assume massive efforts are underway to recapture spilled $44 Million? What about the clean-up as Gibson's Bakery recovers from the devastating results of a cool $44 Million now flooding into their investment portfolio??

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:Breaking: Jury Awards Gibson's Bakery $33 Million from Oberlin College ...
Stunning, that the "Jury" took the side of sinking KKKapitalizm.
(Mueller, for sure, must scrutinize them guys of that "Jury" cabal!)

The hydra of KKKapitalizm, though on its last legs, still hisses!
Comrades of Oberlin, do what great Ilyich Ulyanov taught us! Purges! Purges! Purges!

As for those $44 M, Oberlin should tap into the ressources of that snake, Michelle Malkin.
Ostentatiously strutting as "woman", and always heavily made-up as "Person of Color".
Studied in Oberlin, ja? Graduated, only to badmouth Oberlin - korrekt?
And makes BIG bucks off her calumnies. Aha!

Malkin.. Malkin... What effing kind of name is that?
If it has any linkage to Ukraine, or maybe Belarus, you know what that indicates...

(basis: excellent (though a lil' bit leftish)
Swedish cartoonist Riber Hansson)
Purges. yess! hushed rumortruth question - dog whistle sound?? do you hear it too, GD?? CIZ?? Purges maybe coming soon?? Jackalopelipsky over and out

COMRADES!!

Know The GWONT What's Going On...
because....Insurance don't cover this..

the free helicopter rides don't mean you really can Freebird with impunity.

All this...and a student loan debt to boot.
Know The GWONT What's Going On...or the Trumputler will get you!!!