Lil Nas X breaks record for longest No. 1 on Billboard 100

Comrades, this is what we're talking about when it comes to INTERSECTIONALITY! It is such a rich mixture of memes that can potentially enrich us all!

Yahoo Finance VideoJuly 30, 2019
Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road" is on its 17th week leading the Billboard Hot 100, making it the longest running No. 1 in the chart's 60-year history. The song broke the record previously set by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men in 1995 and 1996 with "One Sweet Day" and by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee, along with Justin Bieber, with "Despacito" 2017. The song has been a streaming success story, proving Spotify's place in the current industry landscape.

I actually find it addictive. There's something about it I love. Ya gotta wait a few minutes to let it rip. Then, let it rip! Enjoy!This video doesn't have a kajillion views for nothing!

Just plain intersectuality fun, Pamalinsky. It reminds jackalopelipsky of a time past as middle school remedial reading teacher. A 7th grade boy exuberantly 'splained to jackalopelipsky how the current movie, La Bamba had everything necessary to make a great movie: fighting, motorcycles, and beer. He raised his 3 fingers as he ticked his points off. That he KNEW what he liked in a movie at 7th grade has stuck with jackalopelipsky all these years and made my little jackalope heart happy. What a great kid. America is worth defending for all the kids just like him.

This music video ticks off lots of intersectuality FUN! Thanks for sharing.

jackalopelipsky

jackalopelipsky wrote:Just plain intersectuality fun, Pamalinsky. It reminds jackalopelipsky of a time past as middle school remedial reading teacher. A 7th grade boy exuberantly 'splained to jackalopelipsky how the current movie, La Bamba had everything necessary to make a great movie: fighting, motorcycles, and beer. He raised his 3 fingers as he ticked his points off. That he KNEW what he liked in a movie at 7th grade has stuck with jackalopelipsky all these years and made my little jackalope heart happy. What a great kid. America is worth defending for all the kids just like him.

jackalopelipsky

[OFF]

Comrade Pelipsky, every American boy thinks this at at least one point of his life. The only thing that changes is the "motorcycle", and is always replaced with cool cars, army vehicles, or 18-wheelers. Around that age (and before), I watched Smokey and the Bandit, Convoy, Cannonball Run, the Dukes of Hazzard, and MASH like it was my religion. Hell, I still do.

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrades, this is what we're talking about when it comes to INTERSECTIONALITY! It is such a rich mixture of memes that can potentially enrich us all!

Yahoo Finance VideoJuly 30, 2019
Lil Nas X's "Old Town Road" is on its 17th week leading the Billboard Hot 100, making it the longest running No. 1 in the chart's 60-year history. The song broke the record previously set by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men in 1995 and 1996 with "One Sweet Day" and by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee, along with Justin Bieber, with "Despacito" 2017. The song has been a streaming success story, proving Spotify's place in the current industry landscape.

I actually find it addictive. There's something about it I love. Ya gotta wait a few minutes to let it rip. Then, let it rip! Enjoy!This video doesn't have a kajillion views for nothing!

[OFF]

I almost hate to say it, but Billy Ray still has it! Or did he just get it? I don't know.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:Just plain intersectuality fun, Pamalinsky. It reminds jackalopelipsky of a time past as middle school remedial reading teacher. A 7th grade boy exuberantly 'splained to jackalopelipsky how the current movie, La Bamba had everything necessary to make a great movie: fighting, motorcycles, and beer. He raised his 3 fingers as he ticked his points off. That he KNEW what he liked in a movie at 7th grade has stuck with jackalopelipsky all these years and made my little jackalope heart happy. What a great kid. America is worth defending for all the kids just like him.

jackalopelipsky

[OFF]

Comrade Pelipsky, every American boy thinks this at at least one point of his life. The only thing that changes is the "motorcycle", and is always replaced with cool cars, army vehicles, or 18-wheelers. Around that age (and before), I watched Smokey and the Bandit, Convoy, Cannonball Run, the Dukes of Hazzard, and MASH like it was my religion. Hell, I still do.

Totally off but still on. Exactly!! Which is why America is worth defending for these great kids. Anyone that would burst that balloon of joy is a complete jerk...the very opposite of 'cool'. And btw, here in Texazistan, jackalopelipsky's Rethuglican Representative IS Boss Hogg and Pelipsky's very much the matriarchal head of the Duke clan leading the Duke clan in numerous sessions of learning the Constitution.

Now you'd think Boss Hogg would support such voluntary community spirit in his Conservative District...but you would be WRONG! Mrs. Pelipsky Duke must be Alinksy'd at every opportunity...and any of her students must be tainted by association...and kicked out of any voluntary positions acquired in the county GOP association. TRUE!!

Pelipsky's own gulag experience of enduring financial and character destruction has been at the hands of clueless people with waaaay too much authority supported by conservatism's traditional support of credentials and position. Very Boss Hogg rule here in Hazzard County, Texazistan.

Which is why Pelipsky is NOT a conservative, but a little 'r' republican - because when the people in authority are not worthy of respect due to the fact that they are burning down the very community they serve - conservative traditional respect is IMMORAL. Little 'r' republicanism is the cure.

So, dear little Pelipsky Duke is the bane of Hazzard County, Texazistan's REPUBLICAN party! Very FUBAR here in Texazistan.

jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Totally off but still on. Exactly!! Which is why America is worth defending for these great kids. Anyone that would burst that balloon of joy is a complete jerk...the very opposite of 'cool'. And btw, here in Texazistan, jackalopelipsky's Rethuglican Representative IS Boss Hogg and Pelipsky's very much the matriarchal head of the Duke clan leading the Duke clan in numerous sessions of learning the Constitution.

Now you'd think Boss Hogg would support such voluntary community spirit in his Conservative District...but you would be WRONG! Mrs. Pelipsky Duke must be Alinksy'd at every opportunity...and any of her students must be tainted by association...and kicked out of any voluntary positions acquired in the county GOP association. TRUE!!

[highlight=#ffff00]Pelipsky's own gulag experience of enduring financial and character destruction has been at the hands of clueless people with waaaay too much authority supported by conservatism's traditional support of credentials and position. Very Boss Hogg rule here in Hazzard County, Texazistan.

Which is why Pelipsky is NOT a conservative, but a little 'r' republican - because when the people in authority are not worthy of respect due to the fact that they are burning down the very community they serve - conservative traditional respect is IMMORAL. Little 'r' republicanism is the cure.[/highlight]

So, dear little Pelipsky Duke is the bane of Hazzard County, Texazistan's REPUBLICAN party! Very FUBAR here in Texazistan.

jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

[OFF]

Precisely! I never could call myself a conservative, and I would be lying if I called myself a Demo-crap or Repulsive-can, as Gerald Celente accurately puts them. Neither big nor little letter. As far as I'm concerned, the GOP is as worse as the Democrats, the only difference being that the GOP gives you a reacharound while they screw you up the bum. I'm sorry GOP, but if I'm getting screwed up the bum, a patriotic "Family-God-Flag-Raytheon-MerrillLynch-Monsanto" handjob isn't going to make me feel any better.

I'm also sorry traditional parties, but I don't like to eat boots for dinner, whether they be boiled, on my face with a foot inside, or on the ground with a man attached to them telling me to start licking. I'm a political atheist, I couldn't care less about your party, or who you are, or what you believe in, or what your sentiments are about this and that, I care about your policies and your record of getting them put into place. I stereotype and group the parties into one because they've done it to themselves, and I don't take pity on a guy who has begged for rope only to hang himself with it.

I was listening to Alex Jones' Infowars a year ago, and he used the phrase "Pro-Freedom Person". I've used the phrase ever since, simply because it's the only phrase where I'm not lumped in with a bunch of think tanks and outdated whackos, nor do I have to engage in apologetics for the decisions of a bunch of old, senile idiots pandering to voting blocs and corporate sponsors.

Oh yeah, I also don't have to accept a package of opinions that a central committee tells me I have to support!

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
[OFF]

Precisely! I never could call myself a conservative, and I would be lying if I called myself a Demo-crap or Repulsive-can, as Gerald Celente accurately puts them. Neither big nor little letter. As far as I'm concerned, the GOP is as worse as the Democrats, the only difference being that the GOP gives you a reacharound while they screw you up the bum. I'm sorry GOP, but if I'm getting screwed up the bum, a patriotic "Family-God-Flag-Raytheon-MerrillLynch-Monsanto" handjob isn't going to make me feel any better.

I'm also sorry traditional parties, but I don't like to eat boots for dinner, whether they be boiled, on my face with a foot inside, or on the ground with a man attached to them telling me to start licking. I'm a political atheist, I couldn't care less about your party, or who you are, or what you believe in, or what your sentiments are about this and that, I care about your policies and your record of getting them put into place. I stereotype and group the parties into one because they've done it to themselves, and I don't take pity on a guy who has begged for rope only to hang himself with it.

I was listening to Alex Jones' Infowars a year ago, and he used the phrase "Pro-Freedom Person". I've used the phrase ever since, simply because it's the only phrase where I'm not lumped in with a bunch of think tanks and outdated whackos, nor do I have to engage in apologetics for the decisions of a bunch of old, senile idiots pandering to voting blocs and corporate sponsors.

Oh yeah, I also don't have to accept a package of opinions that a central committee tells me I have to support!

You are describing what I call the Uni-Gulag Party (UGP). Typically it doesn't matter which gang faction of the UGP wins, the end result IS nothing changes for the proles tending the beet fields. This is as it should be on the glorious road floorward.

As for 'Old Town Road', it's cute and the kiddies love it. Personally, a little bit of the person that spawned Achy Breaky Heart and Miley goes a long way. I like this guys version.........

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
[OFF]

You are describing what I call the Uni-Gulag Party (UGP). Typically it doesn't matter which gang faction of the UGP wins, the end result IS nothing changes for the proles tending the beet fields. This is as it should be on the glorious road floorward.

As for 'Old Town Road', it's cute and the kiddies love it. Personally, a little bit of the person that spawned Achy Breaky Heart and Miley goes a long way. I like this guys version.........

Jackalopelipsky thinks she is in loooove!!! Thank you Pamalinsky for posting and CIZ! for just adding the whipped cream and cherry! Hot damn! Aint nobody can tell Jackalopelipsky NOTHING! She seen it all before.

Prog WAAAY off setting - the gulaged middle school remedial reading teacher assigns this book to the Cube because history repeats itself. Read it. Love it! Live it! and just MAGA On!

Capitalism and a New Social Order: The Republican Vision of the 1790s. By Joyce Appleby.

Since the subject of this post is Intersectuality - Jackalopelipsky's gulaged remedial reading teacher collective reading assignment discussed the historic precedent of American Intersectuality.

When the Federalist Party of Washington tried to "American-ize British traditionalism - as noted in the terrific mini series, John Adams - Thomas Jefferson pulled together a grassroots coalition of seemingly disparate groups and individuals to form the first truly American political party, The Republican Party.

The Republican Party of the 1790's was guided by the moral principles of The Declaration of Independence and its list of MORAL grievances. Where the Federalists adhered to British traditionalism of a political/cultural elite governing a passive citizenry, the Republicans of the 1790's gathered strength on the foundation that all men are created equal - which challenged the moral authority of the Federalist as a political/cultural elite. By the turn of the century, the Federalist Party was extinct.

History is repeating itself as the political philosophy of conservatism is a British construct initiated to protect British Traditions/Monarchy from the blood lust that fueled the French Revolution. Conservatism has embraced the theological error of Pelagianism - which is mentioned quite often in David Horowitz's, Dark Agenda.

Pelagianism itself is a cult of moral/intellectual elites governing a passive (sinners) citizenry and through the Americanization of the British moral movement of conservatism has strayed into the same moral error of the Federalists of the 1790's.

The cure for this problem is little 'r' republicanism; understanding the fixed nature of all men and that character is man's ability to rise above it. Deeds that protect the life and property of all members of the community, rather than rewarding friends, clubs, and institutions adhering to the idea of an elite political/cultural/economic class are what drives the truly American version of the Republican Party.

The spirit of the Tea Party Movement mirrored the original American Revolution that finally achieved political victory as the first truly American political movement, the Republican Party of the 1790's. The decimation of the Federalist Party and its political and moral elites over a passive (sinners) citizenry in reclaiming what is philosophically ours - today's Republican Party. It is NOT called the 'Conservative Party' because conservatism has not been cobbled together by British statesmen to secure the British status quo until later.

BEFORE conservatism, there was American Republicanism founded on the moral principle that it is a self-evident truth that ALL men are equal and are endowed with certain (known) Creator-endowed rights and the purpose of government is to protect and secure those certain/known rights.

The moral authority of an unconstitutional government to create 'new' (unknown) rights or to regulate how those rights are to be controlled and distributed is NULL and VOID. That's the power of American Republicanism.

It's an invigorating book that explains the Trump Movement. Pure American Republicanism over this phony Americanized British conservatism is the ground war within the Republican Party. History has this habit of repeating itself...to OUR SUCCESS! Now that's invigorating!!! Precedent in American history is on our side and that's a firm foundation to stand upon.

jackalopelipsky over and out.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
[OFF]

[highlight=#ffff00]I almost hate to say it, but Billy Ray still has it! Or did he just get it? I don't know.
[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]I don't know either but I do know he now has surpassed his one-hit-wonder, "Achey Breaky Heart" and now has TWO![/highlight]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]I really like the way he sounds on this one. Is it country or is it rap? Purists on both sides claim it is crap! country+rap=crap.
[/highlight][/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][/highlight][highlight=#ffff00][highlight=#ffffff]All I know is I played it 5 times in a row after first hearing it and I smiled the whole time.[/highlight]
[/highlight]

jackalopelipsky,

"Since the subject of this post is Intersectuality - Jackalopelipsky's gulaged remedial reading teacher collective reading assignment discussed the historic precedent of American Intersectuality."

Thank you so much for posting that most informative reference to our "Intersectuality." Actually, comrade Lopey, it's Intersect[highlight=#ffff00]ion[/highlight]ality. You just left out a syllable but the content was awesome!

Totally understandable that this would happen due to all the many words that might offend those who might be triggered. It's so hard to keep track of them these days.

Actually, I think you may have made one of those "Freudian slips" everyone loves to refer to, so you nailed it!

Your pal,
Pamsky

p.s.: Did read. Thanks!

Here's the lyrics in case you couldn't make them out:

Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
(Kio, Kio)

I got the horses in the back
Horse tack is attached
Hat is matte black
Got the boots that's black to match
Ridin' on a horse, ha
You can whip your Porsche
I been in the valley
You ain't been up off that porch, now

Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'

Ridin' on a tractor
Lean all in my bladder
Cheated on my baby
You can go and ask her
My life is a movie
Bull ridin' and boobies
Cowboy hat from Gucci
Wrangler on my booty

Hat down, cross town, livin' like a rock star
Spent a lot of money on my brand new guitar
Baby's got a habit: diamond rings and Fendi sports bras
Ridin' down Rodeo in my Maserati sports car
Got no stress, I've been through all that
I'm like a Marlboro Man so I kick on back
Wish I could roll on back to that old town road
I wanna ride 'til I can't no more

Pamalinsky wrote:jackalopelipsky,

"Since the subject of this post is Intersectuality - Jackalopelipsky's gulaged remedial reading teacher collective reading assignment discussed the historic precedent of American Intersectuality."

Thank you so much for posting that most informative reference to our "Intersectuality." Actually, comrade Lopey, it's Intersect[highlight=#ffff00]ion[/highlight]ality. You just left out a syllable but the content was awesome!

Totally understandable that this would happen due to all the many words that might offend those who might be triggered. It's so hard to keep track of them these days.

Actually, I think you may have made one of those "Freudian slips" everyone loves to refer to, so you nailed it!

Your pal,
Pamsky

p.s.: Did read. Thanks!

Thanks for reading...the former remedial reading teacher praises reading...and for intersectionality'd jackalopelipsky's mind. Evidently, Jackalopelipsky has been getting it wrong for awhile.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... 20611.html

But what would anyone expect from a intersecTIONality'd mythical hare brained horned rodent?

j.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Thanks for reading...the former remedial reading teacher praises reading...and for intersectionality'd jackalopelipsky's mind. Evidently, Jackalopelipsky has been getting it wrong for awhile.

But what would anyone expect from a intersecTIONality'd mythical hare brained horned rodent?

j.
Dear me, and here I thought that your variant was part of your Texian accent. I myself picked up a bit of Texian -- Texian accent, that is, not a short Texian, if indeed there is such a one -- during my five years in Fo Wuth.

RedDiaperette wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

j.
Dear me, and here I thought that your variant was part of your Texian accent. I myself picked up a bit of Texian -- Texian accent, that is, not a short Texian, if indeed there is such a one -- during my five years in Fo Wuth.

Fo Wuth rocks! Fo Wuth is Jackalope Friendly.

Fort Worth's Texas-sized Jackalope rides high again, after a hare-raising rumor

[OFF]

Pammy, I have to thank you for this post. I usually don't listen to the "new" stuff, the newest group I listen to regularly is 4 Non Blondes.

It took me a bit to warm up to this track. It really grew on me. The past few days, I can't turn it off. It's got this energy that most tracks nowadays don't. I feel the same energy from this that I feel from a lot of Motown and R&B groups. I think that this is America's answer to South Korea's Gangnam Style, a track with a whopping 3.5 BILLION views on youtube.

I read that Lil Nas X was on the brink of being bankrupt when he wrote this track. I think he poured his soul into it because that was his only choice. All the best to him.

<OFF>Dear Stierlitz,
I usually don't listen to the “new” stuff, either. To me, good popular music has been in decline for quite some time. Somewhere in the late eighties and early nineties it all seemed to be about “ya gotchur tits, ya gotchur ass, let's go make some money!” I mean, just take a look at Miley Cyrus' antics that garnered her fame. It wasn't about music, it was about being “edgy”. And crass. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Nowadays, I usually find new stuff I like by accident that surprises me. One example is Steve Earle's version of Way Down in the Hole, written by Tom Waits (who I like a lot) for the series The Wire. I heard it on Rush's bumper music and had to know what it was. I absolutely loved loved LOVED the quality of the flute sound in this arrangement, which did not contain lyrics. (Going to have to check out 4 Non Blondes just because you mentioned it. ; • )

It's weird, isn't it? How it does grow on you. I just listened to it again today. I find the whole video hilarious, especially the “line dance” where one of the moves is everyone holding on to their cowboy hat when they make a turn, as if they're hats are gonna be blown away. Totally silly. I, too, had the same thought about it being America's answer to South Korea's Gangnam Style! Seriously! Great minds think alike.

I am not familiar with Lil Nas X's career so I find it interesting that you mentioned reading that he was on the brink of bankruptcy when he wrote this track.

Here's what I find perplexing: This video conveys the idea that he has made so much money already that “Can't nobody tell me nothin'” like he already has it in the bag. Bear in mind, Billy Ray Cyrus, Brad Pitt, and other major celebrities were featured in this video. So, which came first, the success or, the video that brought him this success. A baffling conundrum wrapped in an enigma.To me, the whole tone of this video is refreshingly sweet and honest. This makes me happy.

I do have a problem with this “intersectionality” thing confusingly combined with “cultural appropriation”.

First of all, what if I just simply like to wear cowboy hats, sombreros, dashikis, boots, flip flops, tattoos, floral garlands, hula skirts, bohemian shirts, etc.?

When I do I am expressing my admiration for those who created these things. Otherwise I wouldn't wear them. I seek no power in doing so, I actually just want to wear (although I don't ever really think about it) the things of those who designed these things. Seems like a natural bring-together thing.

But, NO!

When you wear things that other cultures have created, you are not being honest about the actual divide that exists between people AND you are getting in the way of the narrative of divisiveness that we intend to use to separate people from one another so we can take over and provide the “solution”…our absolute power!

But but, but, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? RIGHT?

Yeppers...you are right, PammieAlinsky. This cultural appropriations silliness is like the new segregationism. There are some basic things about human nature that transcend all cultures...into intersectionality.

Years ago ...back when 'pelipsky still had the rug that tied the room together...gulag humor..Mr. 'pelipsky's love of motorcycle travel opened a whole new cosmos to 'pelipsky. While Mr. 'pelipsky's eye was drawn to the HD brand of iron horse...'pelipsky would ride all day on a smooth Yahama FJ 1100. So we fit in BOTH rider camps (intersectionality)

So, one afternoon we visited a large HD shop in another city. 'pelipsky got to watchin' the crew of "viewers" in the showroom. Men from all walks of life would just stop and stare for long intervals from different views of the showroom iron and chrome. Just staring at the line of the exhaust pipes, or the rake of the front wheel, the spokes of the wheels, the big fat back tire tread. These men would all just stare for long lingering moments at the iron, chrome, paint, and trim eye candy like it was a Renoir water lily canvas.

'pelipsky then made the hair-brain horned rodent leap of intersectionality - Harley's were to these guys like Barbie - accessories sold separately. Owning the Harley was a journey..just like riding down the highway of life. Ain't nobody goin' to tell them nothin'...cause they seen it all before. Based. Total intersectionality that makes cultural appropriation look like the silly middle school girl's clique from hell of juvenile segreatibonism that it is.

Another hair-brained horned rodent lead of intersectionality is that it's weird that the only difference between a true gourmand and a hayseed deplorable...is the china. If you eat trotters on Bavarian china...you're a gourmand. If you eat trotters on a paper plate...you're a hayseed deplorable. All while trotters are an international food. Total intersectuality. Zero cultural appropriation juvenile segregation nonsense allowed because it's just plain RUDE and condescending.

Like StateChurch of the Sacred Heart of No Redeemer St. Rodney King taught us, "Can't we all just get along?"

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549 over and out

After thinking a bit about it, I rescind my comment about this song being the answer to Gangnam Style. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson is the USA's answer to Gangnam Style. It's also got a couple hundred million more hits on youtube than GS:

Also, when this one came out, I couldn't believe my ears. I couldn't believe that in the year 2014, the record companies let a disco/funk sound out into the world. This track sounds like Michael Jackson got reincarnated.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:After thinking a bit about it, I rescind my comment about this song being the answer to Gangnam Style. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson is the USA's answer to Gangnam Style. It's also got a couple hundred million more hits on youtube than GS:

Also, when this one came out, I couldn't believe my ears. I couldn't believe that in the year 2014, the record companies let a disco/funk sound out into the world. This track sounds like Michael Jackson got reincarnated.
I have to agree. This is great! Never heard it until now. Wow!

Pamalinsky wrote:
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:After thinking a bit about it, I rescind my comment about this song being the answer to Gangnam Style. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson is the USA's answer to Gangnam Style. It's also got a couple hundred million more hits on youtube than GS:

I have to agree. This is great! Never heard it until now. Wow!

Thanks to you both for new music. 'pelipsky is both a Karaoke Hooligan - as we at the Karaoke Mill are wont to refer to ourselves..as well as Cube journalist. Most of the Karaoke Hooligans just keep their heads down spinin' vinyl...and boy howdy do they. !!! Nothing like a Karaoke new release to keep the current news dancin' and hummin' a tune while dumpster fires rage as we calmly...even joyfully tend beets. Great hits ALL!

A WIDE intersectuality is available. Stierlitz, your Depeche Mode post got 'pelipsky's hare brained horned rodent mind twirlin' and pressed a new Karaoke hit for you. Enjoy!JackalopelipskyRose#BR 549 over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote: 'pelipsky is both a Karaoke Hooligan - as we at the Karaoke Mill are wont to refer to ourselves..as well as Cube journalist. Most of the Karaoke Hooligans just keep their heads down spinin' vinyl...and boy howdy do they. !!! Nothing like a Karaoke new release to keep the current news dancin' and hummin' a tune while dumpster fires rage as we calmly...even joyfully tend beets. Great hits ALL!

Komrade Pelipsky, did you say "Karaoke Hooligan"? Well now, I have got a new hit for you that will make all the other karaoke hooligans jealous. It's even choreographed with 'hand movements' that will enhance the performance. What do you think?

CIZ! Well, that was good Karaoke gropin'

And yes, Comrade Callmelennie - a boon companion of Karaoke Hooliganism - refers to us over at the Karaoke Mill side of the Cube as Karaoke Hooligans. It's a whole 'nother Cube dimension over there and since migration the global network of CKH's (Cube Karaoke Hooligans) have not fully recovered...meaning Karaoke Mill is not back to full capacity listeners to our Pirate Radio Signal. So, the hooligans at Karaoke Mill would sure appreciate it if you ate our farina and voted us in for a second term...or we're gonna have to press some flesh...to get past this one-at-a-timing and get back to MASS Communicatin'.

'pelipsky