White Supremacy Reigns Supreme...

ghostbust.jpg
According to Izvestia USA Mother Jones, white supremacist attacks have been on the rise in the age of the E-e-e-e-e-vil overlord D.R.Urmpfff!

Since the Orange Hitler well deserves a taste of his own medicine, Mother Jones uses the Joseph Goebbels tactic of repeating lies about his defence of white supremacists in Charlottesville two years ago. Fiction writers need employment, too. Regardless, be prepared for your local Wally World to experience shortages of Tiki-Torches while white supremacists run amok...

MOTHER JONES: White Supremacist Attacks Have Grown Deadlier During Trump's Presidency

Law enforcement leaders say they are also facing a surge in far-right plots and threats.

Indeed, from the online posts made by some of these recent shooters, it would appear that they were so far right that they circumnavigated the globe and wound up on the left.

And lest that supposition has triggered the Flat Earthists, I hasten to add that the circumnavigation may have been linear, i.e., around the edge of the earth's plane.

RedDiaperette wrote:Indeed, from the online posts made by some of these recent shooters, it would appear that they were [highlight=#FFFF99]so far right that they circumnavigated the globe and wound up on the left. [/highlight]

And lest that supposition has triggered the Flat Earthists, I hasten to add that the circumnavigation may have been linear, i.e., around the edge of the earth's plane.

Red Diaperette, you said it. Just like Trump, whom Democratic Presidential Candidate, Cory Booker, said, "Trump is so far beyond Hitler...he's on his way back in." Sort of like Haley's Comet.

And this talk that these acts of senseless violence are sourced in ....gasp... mental illness. Paralysis of fear. Just stop and think what that dog whistle means when we read the manifestos and tweets of these perpetrators of senseless violence. Just Red Flags all over the place...even on the stage of Democrat Presidential Debates. ..gasp...paralysis of fear.

This is why Jackalopelipsky, the mythical horned rodent has learned to embrace Big Trump.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Kommissar Uberdave said

Regardless, be prepared for your local Wally World to experience shortages of Tiki-Torches whilewhite supremacists run amok...

Pitchforks??? Tiki Torches??? in the hands of Democrat Protestors determined to make the Hamptons NOT a nice place. ??? In order to stop Trump and his supporters??

'pelipsky the mythical horned rodent, is having trouble circumnavigating all this mental illness.

What does all of that have to do with Trump?

Trump is an Orange Nationalist/Supremacist!

trumpmanorange-300x232.jpg

Red Square wrote:What does all of that have to do with Trump?

Trump is an Orange Nationalist/Supremacist!

trumpmanorange-300x232.jpg
Exactly...iffn's these wizards of smarts can't even get their colors straight...then what do we have to talk about?? Nuttin'!

Wait, if indeed orange is the new black, is the Donald a minority that we can't talk about without being a racist?

(I fear I need a jiffy Lobo tune up...)

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Wait, if indeed orange is the new black, is the Donald a minority that we can't talk about without being a racist?

(I fear I need a jiffy Lobo tune up...)

No Jiffy Lobo necessary, Ambassador to Texazistan. You got it all figured out and we can now work on the narrative that Trump IS a brotha down with the struggle. Like this Karaoke of intersectuality. For the Cube! For the Great Nation of Texazistan. Which btw Ambassador, Honor Guard 'pelipsky has grant idea for solution tor Climate Change Conundrum: Texazistan that as Ambassador, you would be the ideal man to hire just the right facilitator Commissar to run this Youth Camp.

forelock tug in advance for your consideration, Your Ambassadorship.

'pelipsky.

Moose out front should have explained this to you. The Park is closed.