I Denounce First Dog Bo or Carbon Pawprint is Excessive

Comrades,
it is with much sadness and trepidation I bring this news to the collective. It appears that First Dog Bo is undermining our Most Great Leader Papa Obama and endangering Gaia.

Recently, it has been reported that Bo took his own plane to meet up with the First Family for Papa Obama's well deserved 7th vacation in 18 months. (Indeed Papa Obama especially deserved this vacation after all his hard work on jobs and the oil spill.)

Granted dogs as a pet is rather "Bourgeoisie", but, being the leader, Papa Obama does not have to follow the rules we do nor set an example. He justs tell us what to do. Nevertheless, the First dog Bo, took his own plane to the family vacation? This is too large of a Carbon Pawprint and there are no available carbon offsets for dogs. We as progressives must not stand for this abuse of Gaia or the insensitivity of Bo's actions which create negative thoughts of Papa Obama in the proletariat's mind.

I say Denounce Bo and send him back to re-education dog school. It is the only solution!
May Gaia forgive us. Like all associates of Papa Obama that inconvenience him, I can only hope Papa Obama "throws Bo under the bus" soon.

Bo.jpg

Careful, comrade, or it's you who will go back to obedience school in a strict collar, and not Bo.

Image I still can't get over the fact that Teddy gave Barack a WATER dog. Before that Teddy wrote a children's book about a dog named Splash. what's up with Teddy and water anyway? Some special experiences from earlier years, I guess.

I hear you

From Ted's viewpoint, it might have been "hey, trust me. You never know when a good water dog could come in handy"

Neotrotsky -

For the sake of good housekeeping, I must call to your revolutionary consciousness and self-discipline, not to link off-site images to your leading posts, but rather upload them here. It just looks ugly after a few weeks, when the images on the other hosting service expire. Then you can be easily accused of sabotage.

The same applies to making long posts elsewhere without checking them for paragraph breaks in the Poor Editor.

Not going into rumors of Teddy's love for "water sports" and penchant for wearing lady whatnot's.

As a Loyal Animal on the Farm ™ , we must always remember these sage words from Comrade Boxer, "I must work harder, Obama is always right."

Red Square wrote:Careful, comrade, or it's you who will go back to obedience school in a strict collar, and not Bo.

Image I still can't get over the fact that Teddy gave Barack a WATER dog. Before that Teddy wrote a children's book about a dog named Splash. what's up with Teddy and water anyway? Some special experiences from earlier years, I guess.

I understand Bo is quite a good swimmer, but he is a strong advocate of mammals that don't swim well.

At the risk of sounding specieist here, why doesn't Commissar Theocritus shisk-kabob this useless mutt and voila - useful mop for cleaning up BP oil spill. I am only thinking of the Collective, and The Children ™.

I fail to see the point. So what if the One is going off on vacation. He works as hard as the rest of us, but unlike us, he is holy, ergo if he wants to take a vacation, so what? If he wants to take his dog, so what? If I could go on vacation, I'd want to take my dog. If he wants his dog to travel in a separate plane, so what? He probably doesn't want dog hair on AF1's upholstery.
(off)
You know what they say about Emperor Nero, what of Obama?

mig_15paint.jpg

Why shouldn't that mangy mongrel get his own flight in? I have more than 16,000 hours in single-engine high performance fighters. (This is my wingman, Fluffy.)

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:
mig_15paint.jpg

Why shouldn't that mangy mongrel get his own flight in? I have more than 16,000 hours in single-engine high performance fighters. (This is my wingman, Fluffy.)

Fluffy looks Glorious in this winged bringer of death, but I have a question for the feline fighter pilot type.

Where is the State Issued/Approved Box for Poop Activities stowed? And wouldn't the G's fling litter in his controls?

Just askin...

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Where is the State Issued/Approved Box for Poop Activities stowed?
Makes me want to print out a bumper sticker and place it on my cat's litter box:

State-Approved Box for Poop Activities

The box is shared by two feline frenemies, so maybe that note will make them feel more responsible and well-behaved. Just look what wonders such visual propaganda did on the Soviet proles... Which reminds me to check the inner walls of the litter box for hooliganic inscriptions and drawings.

Do you think the Dry Goods Store should carry such a litter box bumper sticker? Perhaps, with the picture of glorious General Mousey-Tongue on it?

Red Square wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:Where is the State Issued/Approved Box for Poop Activities stowed?
Makes me want to print out a bumper sticker and place it on my cat's litter box:

State-Approved Box for Poop Activities

The box is shared by two feline frenemies, so maybe that note will make them feel more responsible and well-behaved. Just look what wonders such visual propaganda did on the Soviet proles... Which reminds me to check the inner walls of the litter box for hooliganic inscriptions and drawings.

Do you think the Dry Goods Store should carry such a litter box bumper sticker? Perhaps, with the picture of glorious General Mousey-Tongue on it?

Well, there are some things to consider.

First, we would need a Blue Ribbon Panel ™ to study whether the font should be Arial or New Times. I think 5 years and $6bil should cover it. The collective surely won't mind pitching in.

Then, wouldn't we need a new Dept of Poop Box Regulation to assure that said stickers would in fact be placed on "State-Approved" Poop Boxes?

Also, if said box is in fact "State-Approved", shouldn't it be either carbon neutral or taxed heavily for methane seepage?

Also, should these stickers be manufactured by our fellow travelers the Chinese or domestic Union types?

Would said stickers also be affixed to trans-gender poop boxes? Spayed or neutered felines anyone?

Your idea sounds good but requires further discussion me thinks.

Saving you the trouble of poop box inner wall inspection, my feline roommate (known for drunken ramblings on Marxism, Irish folk music and Kim Kardashian hind parts), has advised that they are covered in images extolling the virtues of multiple charakter registrations to single websites and racism directed at Comrade Leninka.

Also, I've been advised that the back wall is covered with this image.

the jersey shore brainless bunch.jpg

Surely your two feline frenemies are lady types...... if not.... there's nothing wrong with that... Seinfeld said so.