"I'm looking forward to Purge Season. Ahhh... the smell of fear, the sweat on the foreheads, the glaring Klieg lights, the flowing tears, the begging pleas for mercy... I don't know about you, but it gives me goose bumps and a warm fuzzy feeling that my cold-blooded reptillian hypothalamus really enjoys, like a snake sunning itself on a warm, flat rock."

Hillary Clinton,
People's Commissar

Hillary Doesn't Want to Be Secretary of State Anymore

In light of the WikiLeaks disaster, Hillary Rodham Clinton is having serious second thoughts about being the Secretary of State in the now fully transparent (as promised) Obama administration.

Her new duties will be as the official whipping girl in the proverbial 'woodshed' as friend and foe alike vent their collective spleens on Ms. Clinton and the State Department.

slaphillary.gif
Not a good time to be Secretary of State.

If Hillary were to simply win the primary election in 2016 - you can expect every gun to fly off of store shelves. Hillary gets elected - you can expect to see more and more US Government shutdowns as the average people start to rear up, and begin to bang that vocal minority over the head. I expect conservatives will take the Senate back. She was Obama's Sec of State. That documents she subscribes to his failed foreign policy. We need wise leadership who have the tenacity to stay the course. We cannot defeat terrorism with deadlines and politicians.