Full Prog Off Post re: Trump Victory

Yesterday, Comrades, I saw for first time in more than 8 years (actually, way more), people expressing their joy and real hope about Trump's election. It really touched my heart that people would go to such lengths to express themselves. They are so desperate to feel happy again. They are not stupid people. They know you gotta go through it to get to it! And, they most certainly have been through it.

This post, in no way, is a Stump for Trump post. It is, however, my way of supporting those who are happy. If it happens to be Trump inspiring this, so be it. If it's any other presidential candidate, so be that. Let's enjoy the happiness of our darling fellow humans! I love seeing happy people.

It's infectious!

I found these things on the internet yesterday. Maybe you saw them, too.

First, this JibJab thing. It's really great! And it tells you how to do your own video!

OK They won't let me post this. See if this works: TWd2EIY7T2y1kHFEkPENDA
It's wonderful!

Trump Train (Official Music Video)

Scott Isbell-Trumpified

I just wanted to share this with you.

Dearest Most Esteemed Comrades,

I replied to my own post just to bump it for your perusal. We need a landslide here in the mid-terms or we are lost. I forgot that I sent it, just watched it and WOW it is awesome! (not me, the post itself)

Just a little "reminder." (or you will wind up in the gulag!)

I'm bumping it once again because it's so beautiful. And Nov. Midterms are approaching.

You don't have to be a religious person to understand this. Just listen to the principles she sings about. Maybe there really are angels. I dunno. Doesn't matter because the truth is the truth.