Lifestyles of the Recently Rich and Famous Obamas

Thanks Tinkle, all that conspicuous consumption sacrifice by the Obama's really brought a tear to my eye. And I'm sure any unemployed prole, fretting over how he'll feed his family for a week on only five beets, two potatoes and a turnip will have tears in his eyes too.

Now excuse me, I have to go out back and pick some dandelion greens and wild onions for dinner. Maybe I'll get lucky and wrestle a walnut away from that pesky squirrel (he kicked my ass last time I tried).

Whoopie, why don't you ask dear Comrade Castro for a book on how to cook nettles? We use it a lot here at the Rancho.

As there are hotels in Cuba which are closed to citizens, and health care, so should we here in AmeriKKKa be content to merely peek at the lifestyles of people much more worthy than we are, such as the Legacy Media and of course the Obamas. PHUT. (That's Peace Be Until Them. Of course it could be PHUK--Peace be unto the King.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Whoopie, why don't you ask dear Comrade Castro for a book on how to cook nettles? We use it a lot here at the Rancho.

Thanks Theo, I'm well aware of the the nettle's nutritious qualities. However lately I been using them as a green alternative to toilet paper. I find their furry leaves very soothing, especially after listening to Dear Leader speak (ad nauseum) which always fills me with the urge to defecate.

Whoopie, since we will soon be bowing to President Ahamafuckingjerk of Iran, I have been wiping myself the Arab way--using my hand.

But help me here. Why is it exactly that pork is unclean?

Pork is unclean because the French use le piggy to find le truffles, and the French are all filthy, don't you know.

Well, they don't wash much. Nearly 100 years ago Mencken said that he'd trade the Parthenon for an American bathroom. I have a friend who went to St. Edward's University in Austin, and they had a French student, who left after one year. He couldn't get a date.

He stank.

Commissar Theocritus wrote: But help me here. Why is it exactly that pork is unclean?

The Ayatollah Khomeini wrote that if you have sex with an animal, you can sell it for meat in a neighboring village, but you can't eat it yourself. I guess that would be a conflict of interest.

Here's the exact quote:
A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and such. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.
From Khomeini's book,

"Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

I'll let Red Square decide if he wants to "can" this humorous image.