President Awesome in All His Awesomeness

Even though Obama suffered a humilating defeat in Copenhagen, we must never lose sight of his awesome awesomeness.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Presidente Obama did NOT suffer a humiliating defeat in Copenhagen. In choosing Rio some other city to host the 2016 games, the IOC simply made an unacknowledged mistake which will not be rectified. PLEASE get your facts straight!

Comrades, the only problem is that Lord Obama did not take his Magick Obama Beads with him. These are the beads which enchant the media in America. Katie Couric will get down on her fat knee and beg like a dog when she gets a sense of the Magic Obama Beads. She snuffles, and whines like a bitch in heat. "Give me the MOB! Give me the MOB!"

They were overlooked by one of Michelle's 23 staff members, whose head is now on a stake in my impaling yard. Although efforts were made to fly them over on an SR-71 Blackbird, the same one that flew George H. W. Bush to Iran on the eve Ronald Raygun's election, but since those planes don't fly any more it was a problem.

Image I'm still laughing so hard that I nearly soil myself. Here is this poseur jetting off to Europe, sure that his magic will make people roll over for him, and Chicago is eliminated in the first round.

He's down 9% in the Rasmussen daily poll today. Since the Fourth of July he's been sinking.

{prog off}
I read an article about how the Olympics are a real hose-job: for a couple days or weeks of improved tourism, left behind are tax raises and bonds that last for decades to pay for the sports facilities. Given Lula! and his support for Zelaya (and Chavez to some extent), I think Rio probably deserves the Olympics.
{prog on}

You know what it really is: Big Oil! Bush's cronies pulled their puppets' strings at the IOC both to slap The Chosen One (Who Won) by humiliating Chicago and depriving it of yet more diversity, and to gain access to those promising offshore Brazilian oil fields that keep cropping up just so he can keep turning up the heat on Mother Earth and killing everything for sheer enjoyment.

The only change to the awesome video that I would suggest is: I coulda been a awesome contenda."

Found this on another site: http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... M0ZDcxYTc=

Top 10 Reasons Chicago Didn't Get the Olympics

An e-mail:

10. Dead people can't vote at IOC meetings
9. Obama distracted by 25 min meeting with Gen. McChrystal
8. Who cares if Obama couldn't talk the IOC into Chicago? He'll be able to talk Iran out of nukes.
7. The impediment is Israel still building settlements.
6. Obviously no president would have been able to acomplish it.
5. We've been quite clear and said all along that we didn't want the Olympics.
4. This isn't about the number of Olympics "lost", it's about the number of Olympics "saved" or "created".
3. Clearly not enough wise Latina judges on the committee
2. Because the IOC is racist.
1. It's George Bush's fault.

Ah, Opiate, it's always number 1, isn't it? I just had, as most people know, a 3.5-week vacation and I ate well. VERY well. And that was Bush's fault too.

I slipped slightly in my bathroom, alone, (taking a wide stance for the same reason as Larry Craig's <i>stated</i> reason) and slightly twisted my ankle. And that was Bush's fault.

The ventilated driver's seat in my car quit working. And that's Bush's fault.

The <i>Dallas Morning News</i> was so obvious in Blaming Bush that bumper stickers appeared that everything was Bush's fault, circulation dropped, and they had to recant. I only hope that they can get a loan from Carlos Slim.

When both Bushes die, it will still be their faults, won't it? Please tell me it will or my world will crumble.

When the sun becomes a nova in five billion years it will be W's fault.

The volcano at Pompeii was Bush's fault.

Remember how after Slick Willie's election, and before the inauguration, they were trumpeting how things were getting better.

I didn't think that there could be better prog-speak until I heard, "We are the ones we have been waiting for."

Do you think that if TelePrompTer technology had been more advanced that Barry O would have been president eight years earlier?

I think that Algore was the original Butt Bomber; from his stiffness there must be a crowbar up his butt.

Surely it must be an organic shellac-reinforced FairTrade™ bamboo crowbar. Maybe if it keeps growing, it'll pierce his brain. Letting bamboo grow through a tied-down body was a form of execution, apparently, in some countries in the past.

Oh, there I go making assumptions. Who needs a brain when you're naturally omniscient and always correct?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:
He's down 9% in the Rasmussen daily poll today. Since the Fourth of July he's been sinking.

Sinking like the Kursk, Comrade.

Chicago 2016 was hopeless from the start.

But I must say, Chairman Obama is awesome. He is quite a great leader, uniting the people through friendship and labor. Do not be like Tsar Nikolai II! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF CHANGE!

Oh. I have heard of letting bamboo grow through fingers. But do you think that letting bamboo grow through the Goracle's ass would actually kill him?

I certainly hope not. He is our last and greatest hope to avoid Global Warming. Which does not exist and therefore we need the Goracle. Because I'm a made progressive and I live by my own self regard and lying to others.

Davidenko, I never underestimate the power of change. Especially when the people who are selling it are just selling bullshit and calling it change.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Oh. I have heard of letting bamboo grow through fingers. But do you think that letting bamboo grow through the Goracle's ass would actually kill him?

I certainly hope not. He is our last and greatest hope to avoid Global Warming. Which does not exist and therefore we need the Goracle. Because I'm a made progressive and I live by my own self regard and lying to others.

Davidenko, I never underestimate the power of change. Especially when the people who are selling it are just selling bullshit and calling it change.

But at least the bullshit makes you feel warm and good inside.
And when we have another Ice Age, we will need that warmness.

And by the way, did anyone notice how cold it was during the weekend?
Felt like I was in a gulag in Siberia.

Like the man in <i>Through the Looking Glass</i> I make it a point to believe six impossible things before breakfast. So I believe in Barry O. I believe that they are the ones we have been waiting for.

Oh, how I believe. And I believe that two and two are five, and I believe that I don't have to worry about what I am spending, and I believe that the tooth fairy will keep me safe from people who give my funny looks.

Thanks to His O'liness, I believe.

In everything.