Veil or Unveil?

Another example of the poor, segregated, and humiliated Muslim woman and her struggle for basic rights on BBC... Where is ACLU?

I bet he'd have a different attitude if she showed up naked!

Enjoy the show,
Kolhoznik Fel'ka

Be sure to watch the entire video -- absolute honesty shines through the veil toward the end.

I love it whan she says "Do I have to answer all the questions?"

Some of the statements had been obviously prepared and rehearsed (maybe even with a coach) - notice the difference in the way she indignantly refuses to be "segregated" (probably a coached statement) - and then immediately mumbles in an answer to whether her veil itself is not a means of separation, perceived as alienating or even intimidating. She is unable to pronounce "alienating" or "intimidating" - but "segregation" comes out loud and clear.

This female Muslim comrade has definitely earned the honor to become a fifth wive to any of the six "US Airways" imams.

<out of character>

Her eyeballs were like tennis balls, I thought I was watching Wimbeldon.

The BBC plans to do an interview with a ninja next. He too (or she!) was discriminated for hiding his identity. They also took away his weapons which was also blatant hate!

[Off topic]

European news programs scare me. For some reason I feel as if they have the power to randomly select a person - whether in their home, bathroom or car - to do an on the spot interview. I guess it's the ultra sleek studio and all the unnecessary anal-retentive organization they have. I can just imagine it now...

BBC Anchor: We go live to Leads where we'll be joined by a random bloke on the toilet. Random Bloke?

(Some fat guy on the toilet appears on the big screen)

Fat bloke: Oy! Whada bloody 'ell do you think you're doing mate? I'm trying to drops a turtle ear' I's am! Oh, am I's on the tele?

BBC Anchor: Indeed you are, so tell me random fat bloke sitting on toilet. How do you feel about President Bush's visit to the U.K this past week?

Fat bloke: Whys I thinks it's wrong and whys I'm voting for the Liberal Democrats next lection' guvana!

I know, it's strange. BUT THIS IS HOW I FEEL! LOVE ME AND OFFER FREE THERAPY!

Some of the statements had been obviously prepared and rehearsed (maybe even with a coach)
Her eyeballs were like tennis balls, I thought I was watching Wimbeldon.
That was the point I was trying to make. She has two coaches and a cameraman in the middle. She's like a 4th grader in a pageant (Maybe a Chrsitmas one....Horrors!) taking her line cues from stage right and stage left.
Call center...that figures. Must not have been taking many calls that day since all the cubicals behind her are empty.

I bet he'd have a different attitude if she showed up naked!

It worked in Scary Movie 3....