Assistance Required!

Due to the overwhelming success of our Glorious Leader's Brilliant Plan to tank the greatest Capitalist Economy the world has ever known, and do it in his first year in office, I find myself no longer worthy or able to carry the burden for a website I have had since last year.

As such, https://www.freefromobama.com is now, regrettably, for sale.

I know it could be so much more, but our Glorious Leader's Success has placed me in 3 jobs at the same time and I cannot work on it as I know it deserves.

I wouldn't normally have posted something like this hear, but it seemed to me that only a denizen of "The People's Cube" could do proper justice to the site.

Please contact me at

[email protected]

and we can discuss it.

Thank You, Comrades!

-Comrade Frog

Filthy Capitalist Swine, roll in the sty of your own making! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Why, it's nothing but a bunch of Mimeswipes! Do I look as if I just fell off the back of a beet truck?

Well, do I?

Anyway, a person can do the same thing for free at Word Press or Blogspot (at least until they're flagged for being anti-Obama).

How about some Confederate war bonds, or Amazing Sea Monkeys?

Do I look as if I just fell off the back of a beet truck?

Well, do I?

This is a trick question, isn't it? If I answer with the affirmative, I get whacked with a shovel for insulting a high party official (or at least still somewhat hung over party official) by suggesting that she looks anything but neat, trim and professional like Michelle. If I answer with a negative, I get whacked with a shovel for insulting a high party official by suggesting that she has lost touch with the toiling masses by not looking like she just fell off a truck, obviously suffereing from a lack of motor control caused by tireless hours devoted to riding around in the People's Truck waving banners and shouting Party approved slogans for the Common Good.

I thus denounce myself.

Comrade Jar-Jar Brain,

Your fluid level is looking a little low. Need to be topped off with a little Putinka?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Why, it's nothing but a bunch of Mimeswipes! Do I look as if I just fell off the back of a beet truck?

Well, do I?

Anyway, a person can do the same thing for free at Word Press or Blogspot (at least until they're flagged for being anti-Obama).

How about some Confederate war bonds, or Amazing Sea Monkeys?

Wow, I wish I was as smart as you...if I was, it *would* have been a bunch of "mimeswipes" (whatever those are) instead of being done by hand on MS Frontpage...probably would be a lot easier to update, too.

And yes, you *do* look like you just got run over by the beet truck...at least you are acting that way.

I came here looking for assistance or a buyer for the URL because I thought this was a group of people who might understand and be interested. Instead I found a group of self-gratifying basement dwellers who are probably far too busy taking out the trash for Mom before getting back to inciting flame wars. Please allow me to leave this topic and let you get back to your World of Warcraft and Mountain Dew.

If by some bizarre miracle someone with a brain reads this and is interested, please contact me at [email protected].

I now return you to your regularly scheduled mindless prattle.

-Comrade Frog

Comrade Frog:

Your site is made up almost entirely of links to other sites—one of which is The People's Cube! Outside of the one original page I saw, you are, in effect, selling little more than a bunch of links. You remind me of the shady Sesame Street character in the trench coat who sold Ernie a bottle of air for a nickel.

Come to think of it, you remind me of Obama himself.

The People's Cube is all about humor and satire. That means every post you make is subject to sarcastic replies that may even have a kernel of truth to them. If you're going to be offended by the comments here, then you are in the wrong place.

The right place might be Craigslist. Or a more serious conservative forum. Or even a rest stop along the Italian autostrada.

If you do find a buyer, let me know and by all means prove me wrong.

Reading is Fundamental - and apparently you can't.

I wasn't really selling the content as it sits. I am selling the URL and the idea. I admitted there were a lot of links to other content.

And the best part was, you crapped on the idea before even asking how much I wanted.

So please, take this in the spirit intended - Bite Me!

Hey Froggie, you should post your solicitation on the KOS or HuffPoop. I hear they're getting ready to bail on his O'liness.

BTW, mark the spot, I'm coming with sharp teeth and sharper claws!
(I really do love your thong though.)

Yes Pinkie, it's the name, the glorious name that is being offered up. In the interests of The Greater Good(TM) I will start the bidding out at $10 for this heroic URL.

The Greater Good™ I will start the bidding out at $10 for this heroic URL.
Ohhh!

A Commie Auction.

I'll raise 7.62's bid by fitty cent. I bid $9.50!

Colonel, I'm well aware it's the name--oh, and the idea, too. Never mind that most ideas are seldom bought and sold, but are usually borrowed or stolen. (Exhibit A the Cadillac health plan tax Obama lifted from McCain's campaign.)

Should Comrade Frog's wares have merit, they will sell regardless of anything I say or do--clearly you and Laika are proof that no one in the Collective listens to me, and you all have the shovel-shaped dents in your heads to prove it.

Comrade Frog should take fiendish pleasure in the fact that when his goods are snapped up, it will be my loss and ergo my life that is forever ruined.

Should Comrade Frog's wares have merit, they will sell regardless of anything I say or do--clearly you and Laika are proof that no one in the Collective listens to me, and you all have the shovel-shaped dents in your heads to prove it.
I've never been whacked, besides Pinkie, we're having this government auction to raise awareness of the URL-less.

Do I hear $9.00 dollars?

Forget the auction, we're The Party, aren't we? So let's do what The Party did with Zhivago's father-in-law's dacha, and just board up Comrade Frog's URL and appropriate it in the name of The People.

BTW, I'm one of The People, too!

Comrade Frog,

"The frog has no tale because there is no tail." - Uncle Remus

{FrogProgOff}

Pinkie's right, the domain is worth little to nothing alone. It's not like you bought business.com. Everything has been done backwards, and so now all you have is a site that is probably on the Google spam list. It has a PR of 0, an Alexa of 0, and a Compete score of 0. You've added no value to the property.

And even if you can find some sucker to buy it, your going about it all the wrong way by spamming another site with your offer and then being unapologetic about the trespass and thin-skinned on a satire website.

We wish you all the best in your 3 jobs and truly do understand the stress everyone is under thanks to the Glorious Ways in DC.

{FrogProgOn}

Hail O-Ba-Ma!!!!