I could not believe this could even be true. Surprisingly and even sadly though, it is

AsbesMesoReality
Hi,

Just Imagine :

u who is over 70+ of age and are rushed to the clinic where you are told you are suffering from a fatal disease which happened due to being exposed to asbestos 30 years back.
Just think how that would feel. Not good i bet.

That is what this life threatening disease is doing today. Read more of it on https://www.asbestos.com/mesothelioma

Since one of my near and dear friend lost his life fighting the disease, since he was diagnosed much later, I would like people to be aware of this and for those who have ever had any asbestos exposure, please for god sake get yourself looked at. Do help me in spreading the word around guys and save others from falling into this trap of a disease.

May Love and Peace fill your hearts and head.

Triola
Mesothelioma Information Centre

AsbesMesoReality wrote:Hi,

Just Imagine :

u who is over 70+ of age and are rushed to the clinic where you are told you are suffering from a fatal disease which happened due to being exposed to asbestos 30 years back.
Just think how that would feel. Not good i bet.

That is what this life threatening disease is doing today. Read more of it on https://www.asbestos.com/mesothelioma

Since one of my near and dear friend lost his life fighting the disease, since he was diagnosed much later, I would like people to be aware of this and for those who have ever had any asbestos exposure, please for god sake get yourself looked at. Do help me in spreading the word around guys and save others from falling into this trap of a disease.

May Love and Peace fill your hearts and head.

Triola
Mesothelioma Information Centre

Please get your spam out of here! This website is not interested in filling the pockets of predatorial ambulance chasing attorneys.

Commissarka Leninka
Acting Commissar of Housekeeping
Disappearances
Composting
Dissection
and Limo Service