I DENOUNCE COMRADE SNOOKUMS!!!

I denounce Comrade Snookums for collusion with the enemy! There is now conclusive evidence that Comrade Snookums personally knew the Great Anti-Marx, The Beast of Kapitalism! He even has his Evil Mark on his forehead!

Comrade Snookums, I suggest you go for Voluntary End of Life Counseling before the Obamugabe Troopers get their orders for Kicking in Doors Before Sunrise.

ron.jpg

snookumsreagan.jpg

Comrade Obamugabe,

We regret to inform you that your meager status in The Party(TM) is utter gutter slime compare to the most esteemed and renowned People's Commodore. It would behoove you to retract these falsities as you are know being considered for a trip The Wall per the esteemed Commodore's request.

He's had enough, we've had enough, you're cooked comrade!

Commissar of Graveyard Entrances,

Red Rooster

E tu, Snooge?

Oh <i>thank</i> you Most UberGlorious and Astoundingly Equal Obamugabe! Your tireless dedication to The Party has once again stopped a KKKapitalist threat kold.

...Can I have Snoogie's shovel?

Red Rooster wrote:Comrade

Obamugabe

We regret to inform you that your meager status in The Party(TM) is utter gutter slime compare to the most esteemed and renowned People's Commodore. It would behoove you to retract these falsities as you are know being considered for a trip The Wall per the esteemed Commodore's request.

He's had enough, we've had enough, you're cooked comrade!

Commissar of Graveyard Entrances,

Red Rooster

Comrade Rooster

May I point out to you the the ZANU PF Party owns all outlets of Kentucky Fried Chicken in Zimbabwe.

You are hereby ordered to report to your nearest KFC retail store. Do not take warm clothes. Do not take a shovel. You will not need them.

One Settler One Bullet!

Obamugabe

Seriously comrade Obamugabe, I can assure you, Snoogie is a loyal Party member. Why I'd no sooner denounce him than myself. Come to think of it, I haven't been denounced in ages, so let me be the first to denounce me. But I digress.

I'm certain Snoogie was merely trying to get close enough to the Raygun beast to infiltrate the evil GOP or perhaps poison his food.

(Snoogie, don't forget that bottle of vodka you promised me for this character endorsement)

Comrades Please,

This infighting is unseemly. There is plenty of room for all you upper party members to suckle at Obama's teat. But to give this the illusion of meaningful détente, I have contacted SOS Hillary Clinton. She of course will NOT be doing the arbitration as this is way beyond her meager diplomatic skills. But for her to get a hold of her husband Bill Clinton to mediate the talks. Only a politician of Bill Clinton's oiliness caliber can hope to come to a resolution between you two. I suggest that you keep your wives, daughters, female servants and female dogs under lock and key while he is with you because it would be embarrassing for them to come up pregnant after he leaves.

FvvvvThaaank you comrades!

vvv-A new inductee to my gore-ious realm!Fetus! vvvffff-your servvvfffices NOW!