online banking, online shopping, online investings tips

Anonymous
hello forum community i am newbie, i see that https://thepeoplescube.com is great, especially "The Most Current Truth" directory!
financial services promptly develop in networks, it is my collection of links to be grounded in this theme.
sorry about posting in this directory, but i cant find free talking directory.

[LONG AND BORING LINK FARM DELETED BY KGB -- Red Square]

PS: please, someone give me link to forum FAQ

-----
Here's your link to forum FAQ

https://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=833

-- Red Square

BANKING!?!!?!?!!?!?!!!!

INVESTING?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!??!!!!

BOURGEOIS CAPITALIST PIG DOG SWINE!!!!! IT IS PERSONS SUCH AS YOURSELF WHO OPPRESS AND SUBJUGATE THE MASSES WITH YOUR PURSUIT OF CAPITALIST EXPLOITATION UNITS!!!! POWER AND LAND TO THE PEASANTS!!! GATHER THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS COMRADES, FOR THERE WILL BLOOD TONIGHT!!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

I am sorry comrade O'Brien, my Forum Kommissar powers are not recognized in this jurisdiction. The Spammers, they evolve -- next they will know how to open doors and bypass the NLG!

No!!! I cannot delete! Must resist pushing the "W" key!!! Oh, shit. Too late.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Premier Betty wrote:No!!! I cannot delete! Must resist pushing the "W" key!!! Oh, shit. Too late.
Heheh...go ahead! You know you want to push that "W" key! The "W" key is your friend!!

Many delightful new homepages will be yours all for clicking that "W"...remember gang, 2 MORE YEARS!!

Finally a place to banish all "undesirables" from collective sight! Thank-you comrade Red Square!

Spam is the opiate of the masses. It gets them thinking about meat instead of being satisfied with their beets and gruel.

Yo,

Spam is racist rap for dissin my Man-G-The-One.

Comrade “Pul” хулиганье
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

Maybe he was talking about investing (getting taxed) in the central bank.