Pavel Shovelindasky's Drunken Entrance - Voilà!

Pavel Shovelindasky
[ POST DELETED ]

Post by Pavel Shovelindasky has been deleted with a revolutionary shovel of justice. It was long, incoherent, and completely irrelevant to this thread. Pavel Shovelindasky is still welcome to stay and share his korrekt thoughts with the kollektive, but on condition that he writes shorter posts that are more to the point.

Red Square,
People's Director

Pavel Shovelindasky wrote:[ POST DELETED ]

Post by Pavel Shovelindasky has been deleted with a revolutionary shovel of justice. It was long, incoherent, and completely irrelevant to this thread. Pavel Shovelindasky is still welcome to stay and share his korrekt thoughts with the kollektive, but on condition that he writes shorter posts that are more to the point.

Red Square,
People's Director

I was wondering what all that was about...

Since I couldn't find a picture of a ban shovel, this was the closest thing I could find.

Pavel Shovelindasky
now that i know what you guys are really all about......... i like it here :)

Pavel Shovelindasky
Winners :), bam i'm staying

Pavel Shovelindasky
"In part, Johnson was influenced in his attitude towards the Jews by the religious beliefs that his family, especially his grandfather (Samuel Ealy Johnson, Sr.), who was a member of the Christadelphian church, shared with him.[2][3] Christadelphians believe that the Jews are God's chosen people,[4] and LBJ's grandfather once said to him '"Take care of the Jews, God's chosen people. Consider them your friends and help them any way you can."'[2] In reference to Operation Texas, Texas historian James M. Smallwood commented that LBJ 'apparently took seriously his grandfather's charge'.[2]"- Lyndon Johnson the guy after kennedy in office

Comrade Red Square, does Pinkie wield the Shovel of Revolutionary Justice? Or does she come behind it and do the really dirty work?

Pavel Shovelindasky wrote:losers, bam i'm outta here

Apparently not.

Pavel Shovelindasky
I'd tell ya a little story, a true one about the history of your precious founding fathers.... but it would get deleted again..... so i shall pay no mind to Stacia's weak attempt at funnies business and wordly deep thoughts except to say that yes,glad i caught you here, spring break called, the orgy is on as per usual , and your favorite florida room will indeed be painted RED in time this year(they apologize again for last years mix-up)......... so yeah..... note to self, shut off e-mail notification of responses associated to people who Truly Live The Modern PROGRESSIVE Way... for as they say....
While others die, we will sit back and for shit and giggles we will live by lie!- The Aristocrats

yep--- PROGRESSIVE (* Progress not included in package)
Now back to a Catholic Spanish Nun, Medical Docotor, something about Baxter , Flu ..... American companies making huge cash, lies, corruption, deaths, more to come..... Enjoy your Big People , Witty People, Progressive Peoples'......... welll.... enjoy whatever you guys do here besides make some little photoshop projects and feeding the Queen's owners's pockets... BRAVO mes amies Bravo..... que vous etes bien les sage responsables de la planete.... merci bien de votre temps!

Pavel Shovelindasky: "I'd tell ya a little story, a true one about the history of your precious founding fathers..."

I love my American Founding Fathers because human life is precious; human liberty is precious and the human creative pursuit of happiness is precious.

The founding fathers of collectivist tyranny (Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, etc.) are not precious to me because they were the enemies of man's sacred individual rights. I believe our Alinsky-clinging Dear Leader longs to follow them; they appear to send a thrill up his leg.

Pavel, don't go away, do stay. Just think of Red Square as the Emperor in Amadeus, and what he said of Mozart--too many notes! Remove a few and you'll be fine.

In you I see the heart and soul of Dennis, the People's Poet. He too was a tortured bard whose inner beauty was ravaged by the fascist oppression of Bush and Cheney, and the pig-abuse of Chubby Huggs.

As for the rest of you, let us make Pavel feel welcome. Can't any of you see? Pavel is sweet and sensitive, and I just know he, like, totally understands me!

Pavel Shovelindasky
I look at HER Nose, RED as a florida room littered with emptied Vodka bottles on a hot spring night.
And I see HER WORDS!
I look at HER Shovel, strong as the laces on boots, left to her by babushka who lived life with might!
And I see HER WORDS!
I look at HER Baboushka, and think of a RED,Vodka bottle littered room on a hot florida spring night!

AND IT RENDERS ME SPEECHLESS!

Pinkie, if you're culturing a troll for me, thank you infinitely for your kindness.

But I don't see the makings of a troll here in Pavel. I think he's just a drunk.

... and a French drunk at that.

Not an English drunk, that's for sure. The English leave without saying goodbye. This one says goodbye and never leaves.

Red Square, I'm still cleaning the Dr. Pepper off my keyboard.

The French Revolution was drunk; and it seems to never leave, along with the Marxist Revolution which it inspired:

“The first man who, having enclosed a piece of ground, bethought himself of saying This is mine, and found people simple enough to believe him, was the real founder of civil society. From how many crimes, wars and murders, from how many horrors and misfortunes might not any one have saved mankind, by pulling up the stakes, or filling up the ditch, and crying to his fellows, "Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all, and the earth itself to nobody." Jean Jacques Rousseau

- https://www.constitution.org/jjr/ineq_04.htm

“But as the essence of the republic or of democracy is equality, it follows that the love of country necessarily includes the love of equality…. This great purity of the French revolution's basis, the very sublimity of its objective, is precisely what causes both our strength and our weakness. Our strength, because it gives to us truth's ascendancy over imposture, and the rights of the public interest over private interests…. We must smother the internal and external enemies of the Republic or perish with it; now in this situation, the first maxim of your policy ought to be to lead the people by reason and the people's enemies by terror…. Terror is nothing other than justice, prompt, severe, inflexible; it is therefore an emanation of virtue...” Maximilien Robespierre

- https://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffmast ... SPEECH.htm

“We claim to live and die equal, the way we were born: we want this real equality or death; that's what we need. And we'll have this real equality, at whatever price. Unhappy will be those who stand between it and us!...We need not only that equality of rights written into the Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen; we want it in our midst, under the roofs of our houses… The French Revolution was nothing but a precursor of another revolution, one that will be bigger, more solemn, and which will be the last.” Gracchus Babeuf

- https://www.marxists.org/history/france ... ifesto.htm

Compare the French drunkards with this sober Englishman:

“The state of nature has a law of nature to govern it, which obliges every one: and reason, which is that law, teaches all mankind, who will but consult it, that being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty, or possessions: for men being all the workmanship of one omnipotent, and infinitely wise maker; all the servants of one sovereign master, sent into the world by his order, and about his business; they are his property, whose workmanship they are, made to last during his, not one another's pleasure: and being furnished with like faculties, sharing all in one community of nature, there cannot be supposed any such subordination among us, that may authorize us to destroy one another, as if we were made for one another's uses, as the inferior ranks of creatures are for our's.” John Locke

“God, who hath given the world to men in common, hath also given them reason to make use of it to the best advantage of life, and convenience. The earth, and all that is therein, is given to men for the support and comfort of their being. And tho' all the fruits it naturally produces, and beasts it feeds, belong to mankind in common, as they are produced by the spontaneous hand of nature; and no body has originally a private dominion, exclusive of the rest of mankind, in any of them, as they are thus in their natural state: yet being given for the use of men, there must of necessity be a means to appropriate them some way or other, before they can be of any use, or at all beneficial to any particular man.…Though the earth, and all inferior creatures, be common to all men, yet every man has a property in his own person: this nobody has any right to but himself. The labour of his body, and the work of his hands, we may say, are properly his. Whatsoever then he removes out of the state that nature hath provided, and left it in, he hath mixed his labour with, and joined to it something that is his own, and thereby makes it his property. It being by him removed from the common state nature hath placed it in, it hath by this labour something annexed to it, that excludes the common right of other men: for this labour being the unquestionable property of the labourer, no man but he can have a right to what that is once joined to, at least where there is enough, and as good, left in common for others.” John Locke

- https://history.hanover.edu/courses/exc ... ocke1.html

Pavel Shovelindasky
KULAK YOU ARE A GENIUS.... Monsieur le commisionaire Theocritus, though I am sure to be honored by your consideration you thinks, Pinkie will have already understood me, and besides the bull horns on the hood of your caddy would 1. look tacky in my yard before my neighbors' eyes and 2. may upset the Bison Bulls roaming the prairies north of the 49th. Thank-you though Monsieur Theocritus also for the troll word to enter conversation, it certainly helps prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are indeed as witty as most of your posts!
So goes GM, so goes America!..... well and Germany, until GM found out what was going on and canceled all military equipment sales to Germany promptly on the date of August 15th 1945.
ANYHOOT, fresh bottle of OLD Vin and what a start to the day!

Random Ramblings below!

"If there is to be a bloodbath, let it be theirs."-https://www.jwv.org/content/item/rules_of_engagement (Jewish War Veterans of America)
Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America - Rules of Engagement
Source: https://www.jwv.org
Jewish war veterans online. Army, navy, marines, vietnam and gulf war veterans of the Jewish faith.

"The Rules of Engagement and the Law of War must not merely be revised but totally restructured to meet current requirements for success. We should not be constrained in going against an enemy which hides itself behind religious or civilian facades."- JWV of USA

I am NOW Officially CONFUSED by a Jew Riddle!!!!! How Odd, i''m sure the AMERICAN Founding Fathers could have figured this out, but I cannot :|

and as far as FOUNDING FATHERS, study Huguenots and Calvin, I assure you that the USA was built on the foundation of this historical Event, that you will not agree with me, is of no matter because I was born in 1971 and have no powers to change HISTORY, I CAN ONLY READ IT FROM SOURCES, SUCH AS WIKIPEDIA!
REMEMBER HUGUENOTS

"The Reformation was a devastation of England which was at the time when this event took place, the Happiest country, perhaps, that the world had ever seen; but Afterwards marched on Plundering, Devastating, & inflicting torments on the people, shedding their innocent blood;"
"Abbeys, priories, Nunneries, Hospitals & other religious foundations confiscated by the Reformers and Jews, who brought to England the misery of pauperism through Usury"

-William Cobbett
Cobbett, yes genius Kulak, I believe Cobbett may have been a SOBER Englishman..... not to be confused with a Huguenot !

Mange Mon Gitch les Americains!
With Love-Pavel

Pavel Shovelindasky wrote:I'd tell ya a little story, a true one about the history of your precious founding fathers.... but it would get deleted again..... so i shall pay no mind to Stacia's weak attempt at funnies business and wordly deep thoughts except to say that yes,glad i caught you here, spring break called, the orgy is on as per usual , and your favorite florida room will indeed be painted RED in time this year(they apologize again for last years mix-up)......... so yeah..... note to self, shut off e-mail notification of responses associated to people who Truly Live The Modern PROGRESSIVE Way... for as they say....
While others die, we will sit back and for shit and giggles we will live by lie!- The Aristocrats

Now back to a Catholic Spanish Nun, Medical Docotor, something about Baxter , Flu ..... American companies making huge cash, lies, corruption, deaths, more to come..... Enjoy your Big People , Witty People, Progressive Peoples'......... welll.... enjoy whatever you guys do here besides make some little photoshop projects and feeding the Queen's owners's pockets... BRAVO mes amies Bravo..... que vous etes bien les sage responsables de la planete.... merci bien de votre temps!

Pass that doobie bro!

Hail Comrade Matlin and his glorious poem for the people!

Down with the Spaceship Alien FreeMason Huguenots! I saw the Mother Ship! I saw the Mother Ship!!!

Get Cousin Pavel another bottle of Vodka! (...any relation to Cousin It?)

Hail Obama!

Pavel Shovelindasky wrote:I look at HER Nose, RED as a florida room littered with emptied Vodka bottles on a hot spring night.
And I see HER WORDS!
I look at HER Shovel, strong as the laces on boots, left to her by babushka who lived life with might!
And I see HER WORDS!
I look at HER Baboushka, and think of a RED,Vodka bottle littered room on a hot florida spring night!

AND IT RENDERS ME SPEECHLESS!

COMRADES!

Surely you all agree this is the most coherent and relevant thing Pavel has posted! And do you know why?

Because as a Progressive, I took the time to care. And because I care so much, I was able to reach out to him and look past the grime, the stench of inebriation, the endless rambling about Jews and Huguenots, and see the inherent beauty, touch the heretofore untouched heart, and embrace his wounded soul.

Years from now, future generations will look back and say this was the moment when Pavel's soul started to heal. When his word count stopped rising. When the fog cleared from his addled brain.

The rest of you would just as soon dump him in the nearest, darkest alley and roll him for money. I know Chairman Meow would. You all think he's a ne'er-do-well good-for-nothing beyond all Hope, and incapable of Change. (And you think the same thing about Pavel, too.)

But I will use all my Progressive compassion, caring, and awareness to fundamentally transform Pavel. I believe that with enough stimulus dollars and the right government program--perhaps an NEA grant--I can turn him into a poet of such talent it would make even Comrade Matlin weep, if not with envy than almost certainly with laughter.

Pavel Shovelindasky
Right + Left = Wrong - Right

Me practice low word count, grant sound good to Pavel!

Hail Obama!

Pavel Shovelindasky: Right + Left = Wrong - Right

Fail. Go back to Math 101

Right = Anarchy = Wrong

Marxism = Left = Wrong

Fascism = Marxism + 0.0001 = Wrong

Therefore:

Right + 2 Lefts = 3 Wrongs

"Living Constitution" = Dead Constitution = Right or Left = Wrong

U.S. Constitution as actually written and agreed to = Middle

U.S. Constitution as actually written and agreed to = We the People

U.S. Constitution as actually written and agreed to = Liberty and Justice for All

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODJfwa9XKZQ

Pavel Shovelindasky
hahaha you guys have a mole in your entourage.... i can tell by the IRS mathematics......yes indeed Kulak... Genius! (not enough space to count the overall deficit of your math on my Canadian Calculator..... ours are equipped to balance out eh!)

Pavel Shovelindasky
George Washington- Huguenot!

Pavel, I can't tell whether you are stupidly sane or intelligently insane; but you are one or the other (or both) thanks no doubt to the government "education" you have received.

Government "education" = Newsepak = lies = propaganda = wrong

"The world view of the Party imposed its self most successfully on people incapable of understanding it. They could be made to accept the most flagrant violations of reality because they never fully grasped the enormity of what was demanded of them, and were not sufficiently interested in public events to notice what was happening. By lack of understanding they remained sane. They simply swallowed everything, and what they swallowed did them no harm because it left no residue behind; just as a grain of corn will pass undigested through the body of a bird." George Orwell, 1984

"Crimestop...includes the power of not grasping analogies; of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or rebelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop in short means protective stupidity." George Orwell, 1984

"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them...with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth... Those who have the best knowledge of what is happening are also those who are furthest from seeing the world as it is; in general the greater the understanding the greater the delusion; the more intelligent the less sane... If human equality is to be forever averted; if the "high," as we have called them, are to keep their places permanently; then the prevailing mental condition must be controlled insanity." George Orwell, 1984

Pavel Shovelindasky
LOL Orwell -Huguenot--- well ok not a Huguenot (maybe) but he knew their secret handshakes i can assu...... meh......... keep your "Winning" Ideas........ by the time 78 trillion in the hole comes around, you'll still be in the washroom reading George Orwell doing what you do best when you and George Orwell are alone in your washroom!

Who will rid me of this turbulent troll?

Pavel Shovelindasky
"It has been asserted by many writers that the Freemasons of the colony had a large part in the destruction of the tea cargoes. Definite information is not available, but contemporaneous records of unimpeachable character lead us to believe that there is some truth in the assertions. The records of Saint Andrew's Lodge, of which Paul Revere was a member, show that on the night of November 30th, 1773 - the night for the annual election of officers - only seven members were present. No election was held, and the presence of only seven members given as the reason according to the entries in the lodge minutes." ------- Boston + Tea + Huguenots = False Flag event to get a Colony singed into Bankruptcy November 32nd 1773 under The Crown...... property of the City of London (city state) and Kulak, this is what the french-traitor FreeMason Huguenots (Founding Fathers) think of you the people made FREE by a ???? piece of paper?????
Even so the picture is not complete. We must picture a country possessed of very few schools, and what schools that were open, were open only to the sons of the rich. Intelligence and idealism were impossible for the poor boy, except as he learned them at the family altar. The minds of the common people were on the same low, deadly level which prevailed among the lower classes of Europe. Under such circumstances can we not see how the superior mind would revolt against these sordid conditions? First would come the passion for liberty, and following that, an intense determination that these conditions must be bettered. " ____ now I see how you get to be intelligent as you are Kulak..... much improved Intelligence in USA thanks to FreeMasons Public Education!

https://www.masonicdictionary.com/revere.html

?! LOL if it takes a piece of paper for you to feel free, well it only cost a nation and the world a lot of souls to reach a FREE-FALL Debt ratio of how many$$$$$$$ / Living Free Soul in the USA??
And Trust me folks, I really do not mind at all if I get banned here........ I ain't progressive.. I stand for Progress and truth... and truth is a whole lot of Christians have been played against each other worldwide by _ E _ S. The cold war as real as the intelligence in Kulak's mind!
( Spanish, Nun, Flu ) --- google it for REAL!

Pavel Shovelindasky
Prison (1810–1812)
"Contemporary engraving of Cobbett in prison, captioned "The Hampshire Hog in the Pound"
Cobbett was found guilty of treasonous libel on 15 June 1810 after objecting in The Register to the flogging at Ely of local militiamen by Hanoverians. He was sentenced to two years imprisonment in infamous Newgate Prison. While in prison he wrote the pamphlet Paper against Gold, warning of the dangers of paper money, as well as many Essays and Letters. On his release a dinner in London, attended by 600 people, was given in his honour, presided over by Sir Francis Burdett who, like Cobbett, was a strong voice for parliamentary reform." -- Not a Huguenot,...... You Have Not Been Reading Your History Kulak....... You Have Been Following The Propaganda Of Your Choice and trying To Laugh @ Others, But Now You Will Read History and ALL WILL GET BETTER FOR ALL! or not

Pavel Shovelindasky
seriously... you guys didn't know french-traitors started Corp.USA for the Crown under false pretense to YOU THE PEOPLE?

Left + Right = Wrong - Correct

Make up your minds soon people because I am getting tired of Bombs and Missiles, and Hatred!

Pavel -

As promised, I have moved your posts to Gulagotroll. Sniff around. Hope you like this new place. If you behave, you will be allowed to make short supervised trips outside to leave your droppings in other sections.

As for your "Jesus Saves" comment, I agree. It's a bank you can trust.

Yessss... fff-Master v-Red Square-zzz...

vvvv-Welcome fff-to my-fff Dungeon, Pavel Troll... meet Fetus, he is here to disinfect you...
[img]https://[/img]

Comrade Igor- We're going to need a whole lot more of that spray as I'm starting to run out of the room in my gulags allotted by the 5 year plan....

Here you go Pavel Porcupine.....

This is a better Jesus Saves.
One a Kanuckistani can understand.

Now, tell me where Cobbett hid Thomas Paine's bones or I shall taunt you a second time!
Silly Hugunot!
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!

Welcome to the Gulag, Pavel, where we have lots of fun activities planned for you. You'll get to join the other trolls for games like "Dig the Ditch", "Beat the Rock", "Whack a Prole", and of course my own personal favorite, "Commissarka, May I?"

You'll also be permitted conjugal visits with Party-approved mating units like this:

Pinkie!

Have you noticed how skillfully Pavel Porcupine has mastered the Art of Mimeswipe?
From Wikipedia no less?

Oh, how I love original thought!
I gotta run...there's a Free Mason Huguenot stalking me.

Pavel Shovelindasky
haha! Pavel is already in Gulag so he play funny trick he learn fromm CNN on you all Komrades..**** Pavel..(*snicker) promise you one thing, but he put Change into his Hopeful message, and delivered something else... *snicker again...
ok Bro- and sis-Rades with K .. now Pavel try to be serious... and in Honor of " Party" of Old I present a former Catholic President of The United States Of America... it was old days komrades, very much dark ages komrades.. no speech writer or teleprompter for this ancient man....

John F. Kennedy's Warning

Pavel Shovelindasky
*troll sleeping
The Book of Isaiah (grace be to US by Our Father and his Son Jesus Christ), a rat of a mouse....world wide weeb and people from everywhere... 30 odd years of reading, you-tube, wiki, hockey, roofing, construction, taxes, history , french, &%^$@*^ German Queen , americans laughing at us all the time make Pavel something something! and I do like salted nuts... with Canadian Beer while on a date with a sexy Weenuk :) Down with The Crown once and for all Jesus Saves!.... take care ttyas!

Pavel Shovelindasky
George Washinton- Huguenot who writes confusing texts.... not certain what "Being" he calls a god, mine is "SPIRIT" as Christ proclaimed. And please someone inform Pavel of what type of spelling it is when the huguenot fist try to state "houses" ... one letter "lookalike an incomplete f"
https://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyameri ... ginal.html

Fraulein Obamski
I can't tell. Are panties in a wad or are we exploiting joyous festivus season?

Pavel Shovelindasky
Infidel Castrate wrote:
Pavel Shovelindasky wrote:I'd tell ya a little story, a true one about the history of your precious founding fathers.... but it would get deleted again..... so i shall pay no mind to Stacia's weak attempt at funnies business and wordly deep thoughts except to say that yes,glad i caught you here, spring break called, the orgy is on as per usual , and your favorite florida room will indeed be painted RED in time this year(they apologize again for last years mix-up)......... so yeah..... note to self, shut off e-mail notification of responses associated to people who Truly Live The Modern PROGRESSIVE Way... for as they say....

Pass that doobie bro!

One Great tune comrade, it make Pavel's top 6 @ 6 my hockey # was 9
Now Pavel roll Cuban fatty of MB medicine for (ouch that hurt, good enuff)and enjoy a lovely little tune that fades away nicely at the end.
and Pavel knows pretty ladies who type here do not want to be in Florida on spring break with ... well, "with them" let's Pavel say.... Pavel tired of masons movies and Manitoba legislative Masonic Temple! and we have that fricken lab u hear about on RussiaToday as well, and yummy fluoride in water .... anyway, Lovely Rolling Tune!

Pavel Shovelindasky
I Still and Always Will Love You Tayana Kostina of St-P.

Pavel Shovelindasky
Pavel sowwy Komrades... Pavel have big splinter in both eyes and miss typo before send...... Pavel must correct such important matter to Pavel's heart...
Tatyana Kostina....... Jesus!
Now Pavel exit stage correct........

Pavel,

You seem to be as fascinated with yourself as you are with the Cube. Of course, we all love the Cube here, too. But, you are not the Cube, so, no matter how much you attempt to draw attention to yourself, we do not have to love you. You are part of a collective, here, and of course, we all have ways of standing out, however, we do not completely disregard the needs of the collective with every post we make, as you have done.

What you need is a mirror, to see yourself more clearly:

Comrade Pavel,

Even after a whole pot of coffee, I still can't figure out what the f#*k you're trying to say. Best if you lay off the vodka rations for a week or so to sober up. Remember, when you lose your rations, someone else gains them.

-COV

Comrade Pavel is the typical troublemaker. Every gulag has one. Always disrupting, in a cavalier fashion, never worried that he might be carted off to the woods in the dead of night for getting out of line, and placed in front of a firing squad. But you never, know, Pavel might grow up to become a Kennedy, and then, we can all laugh, and say, yes, we knew him when, but now, he is a great Senator/President/Congressman, and all around fun philanderer, hypocrite, rapist, murderer, guy, and smart, too.

Pavel Shovelindasky
Migwich
Much too kind Comrade Leninka(if i may call you such...) much too kind!
all that and less thus far... if only me mommy could read this...the laffs we would get out of it would surely bring tears to her eyes...i don't know... maybe eh! cold outside eh... pavel need indoor job and soon...not too mention a new roof for over troll's arse within mnth :|
all good GOD willing...