direct opposite from our enlightened
views, Mr. Halliburton is a proud
addition to our editorial staff, a
symbol of The People Cube's com-
mitment to intellectual diversity.[/floatleft-nb]

THE MONSTER TRAPPED

THE MONSTER TRAPPED, IT DESPERATELY RAGES AGAINST THE FIRE THAT WILL CONSUME IT

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

This was all brought about by Citizens United vs FEC and the Supreme Court decision.

I'd been thinking that I wanted to write a piece on this, the Democrats proposal to amend the constitution. But, you know, their panicked flailing about in the fires of organized opposition is so illustrative of how out of touch they are that a long explanation that chops off the thousand heads of the snakes of the ugly medusa of their arguments is not needed.

You know what a real monster is? In the real world? It is a hunger. It is an unquenchable hunger. A real monster is an insatiable hunger that knows no reason. You can see it in wild animals. It is the most primal thing within each of us. If you let your hungers overpower your reason you lose some of your humanity and some of your control over your own life. This simple fact of the human condition is what makes self-control, self discipline, and self rule so vitally important. Unchecked hungers can destroy people. The idea of self-government has two meanings, and those two meanings compliment each other and are fundamentally necessary to each other. That's why the framers of the constitution said that only a moral people can maintain a free country.

Conversely, if you were to strip the Progressive's rationalizations of all their rhetorical verbiage and they were honest as to their true beliefs, their politics would be boiled down to a very simple statement: I want what I want and I want it now.

Their politics is a reflection of their unquenchable hungers ungoverned by reason.Their professed beliefs only rationalizations justifying their feeding frenzy.

When you read arguments in favor of the proposed constitutional amendment you find the usual leftwing demagoguery against corporations. Tendentious stuff. The one thing they never mention is the simple fact that the Citizens United in the case Citizens United vs FEC isn't a for profit corporation at all but is a non-profit put together for no other reason than to advocate politically for certain ideas. They are free people coming together in free association. That's what free society is all about. Free people get together and pool their resources for a common purpose. The Citizens United vs FEC lawsuit was over Citizens United right to broadcast a political ad against Hillary Clinton within 60 days of the election. It was a challenge to McCain Feingold's restrictions on free speech rights.

The Progressives don't want people to use their freedom of association to be able to pool their resources to counter the Progressives. They would destroy freedom of association, the bedrock of a free society, to stop opposition.

Free speech is like fire to the monster. Let's burn down their old rotting house of horrors and watch as the monsters inside impotently flail and scream in the all consuming flames of free speech.

Oooooh, I love how her Botox wrinkled when she said "...OOOOzing sliiime..."!

Anyone notice how her lips do not match the words, like a bad lip sink or some amateur ventriloquist has his hand up her butt. Could this be demon possession or a more secular diagnosis no personality disorder?

Mark my words, we shall miss her when she is gone. The People need journeyman (women) politicians to take Nancy's place to continue humanity's parody. Please note that Cynthia McKinney is running again. We need to support her.

cynthia_mckinney.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Mark my words, we shall miss her when she is gone. The People need journeyman (women) politicians to take Nancy's place to continue humanity's parody.

Let's not forget, the beautiful Krissy Keefer is still out there, bidding her time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWdvYJT ... r_embedded

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Mark my words, we shall miss her when she is gone. The People need journeyman (women) politicians to take Nancy's place to continue humanity's parody.

Let's not forget, the beautiful Krissy Keefer is still out there, bidding her time.

True, there is a certain lazy appeal to people who sort of Photoshop themselves.

krissy keefer.JPG