[floatleft-nb][img]/red/styles/pc/imageset/Header_Fuku2.gif[/img]
Dr. Leonid Fuku is an official delegate of the USSA
Bureau of Healthcare Reform, and future commander
of the United Health Care System of the Americas.

"Clearly, the future is with United Global Front for
Healthcare, administered through a centralized
offshore office. It will solve all medical issues
for all the world's citizens. I, Health Kommissar
Leonid Fuku, am willing to address all things medical.
Ask your questions, but clearly state your Party
standing and location, or answers will not be
forthcoming."

~ Doctor Fuku[/floatleft-nb]

Mandate Citizens Purchase Marijuana

The-Spot-TS-Medical-Marijuana-Dispensary.jpg
Comrades,

The new healthcare bill mandates that everyone must purchase health insurance beginning in 2014 or pay a fine.

So, if the government can mandate that we purchase health insurance under the commerce clause of the United States Constitution, why couldn't the government also mandate that we all purchase California medical marijuana beginning right now or pay a fine? And, anyone who can't afford to buy a certain amount of marijuana every year can be subsidized by the government.

This way, everyone will have plenty of marijuana on hand for medical emergencies, and otherwise, and the state of California will solve it's debt problems. Of course, other states will want to jump on the band wagon and legalize medical marijuana, so the gold rush won't last forever for California, but if the government can mandate that we purchase health insurance, why not marijuana, or anything else, for that matter?

My dear Leninka,

Will there also be Doritos, cheese doodles and peanut butter rations? What about soda? I can't see how I will be able to afford the snack foods that I will need If I purchase the California Medical Marijuana, that is unless I do as Comrade Bill Clinton did and not inhale. Am I to consume the Medical Marijuana?

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Meat. I want mandated hamburgers, hot dogs, sloppy joes and those funny little pork rind things (that is meat, right correct?) And, well, honestly, without BBQ Frito's, I just can't get going through a morning. . . and my post morning sack of Twinkies and/or 3 Musketeers (those bags of LITTLE ones, of course) is vital. These should all be mandate so we will have mandated 3 food groups. Benevolent Government does know best.

food group.gif

and of course glorious Leader has set such a glorious example!

joint.jpg

I might add that hemp is high in fiber and as such, part of a healthy balanced diet. Now where is that old witch doctor Obamugabe? I bet he could write us all a prescription for ummm...glaucoma medicine.

Oooh, good thinking, Comrade Whoopie. Hemp being high in fibrous beings, would also be good for the daily constitutionals. Another magnificent reason for it being mandated, is it not? ummm, what a loverly mandate.

Comrades,

Is it not delightful that Medical Marijuana will now be covered under the health care bill? And surely as it leads to an insatiable appetite, cheese doodles and other snacks will need to be covered, too. And I hadn't thought of it being a great source of fiber, as well.

Now that we know for sure that congress may regulate commerce, even to the point of making everyone purchase health insurance, why not take it a little further, and mandate that everyone purchase bottles of Brown Sugar artificial tanning lotion so that we can all be light skinned black people just like Dear Leader?

GLORIOUS! IN the Brave New World of Next Tuesday when every day is Tuesday, Marijuana can be the new Soma.

Yes, a green renewable and sustainable opiate of the masses.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:ummm, what a loverly mandate.
Obama sez to Bawney Fwank: "That's What She Said! Or, what HE said! Because of the gay, right?"

Comrades,

This is an excellent idea. Think of all the jobs created by accompanying mandatory use of dual-filtration bongs and those heat-to-just-under-burning-point gadgets, all union-made in America, that both nationally insure a healthier high.

Since the best buds come from Canada now anyway, that will further help US citizens understand why they need to be more progressive like our neighbors in the Great White North.

Leninka wrote:......
Now that we know for sure that congress may regulate commerce, even to the point of making everyone purchase health insurance, why not take it a little further, and mandate that everyone purchase bottles of Brown Sugar artificial tanning lotion so that we can all be light skinned black people just like Dear Leader?

Superior glorious idea, Leninka! We could have an entire country looking like fake Obomo's Oboma's. We could all be treated like fake Obamo's; make $5.7million with Obamer fakeries. More could be Half-ricans- like and would be more equal like the Obamer Obama's.

A TRUE COMRADE!

Leninka wrote:Comrades,

why not take it a little further, and mandate that everyone purchase bottles of Brown Sugar artificial tanning lotion so that we can all be light skinned black people just like Dear Leader?

Oh you got to be kidding. Tanning lotion? No wonder my baked beans and glazed ham came out tasting funny. It thought it was organic brown sugar like the label suggests. Dammit, we need a gov. law that requires the small print to be bigger and big print to be smaller.

I happy to comply with mandate so long as M&Ms, Ring Dings and Yodels are also supplies. Life is not worth the living with no chocolate.

Hmmmm... you are light chocolate, are you not Loverly Leninka?? BLECH! NO! I am not talking of such things so to get mind out of gutter. Anyway today is National Day of Silence and such things are not to be spoken for this whole day.

At one rate I like chocolate 79% cocoa. M&Ms now come dark and in Progressive union SEIU purple packets.

dark-chocolate.jpg

I have always enjoyed the accouterments of brown sugar. So delightful to touch, taste and enjoy, is it not?! And of course, so many differing kinds....
sugar.jpg

On the other hand, I do not like dark chocolate but that is not racist!

I do agree some smalls need to be bigger but not so sure about making bigger smaller. Must ponder . . . .

The exact opposite of a denouncement is what I proclaim regarding this most correct thought edict!

Other than that, I've got nothing...

ALCZARWONG CHEEFFOON.jpg

Comrade Buffoon,

There is absolutely nothing I can add, or say to that other than GLORIOUS!

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

OH MY! Is that brother of Comradess Mrs. Czarweary is shotgun position? I do love his sheet head attire.

Much thanks Dr. Chicago! I can only add that the city fro which you are named is a glorious example of Utopia!

Fraulein Pulloskies... no.... that's Alczarwong.... no relation

Comrade Buffoon wrote:Much thanks Dr. Chicago! I can only add that the city fro which you are named is a glorious example of Utopia!

Fraulein Pulloskies... no.... that's Alczarwong.... no relation

and I believe that was here pre-betrothal name. I do hope she will show up after the barberbeauty shop and let me know. This is exciting! Such a hunky man, he is.

I mandate that all progs be made to watch every Cheech and Chong movie ever made, along with the purchase mandatory marijuana.

Leninka wrote:I mandate that all progs be made to watch every Cheech and Chong movie ever made, along with the purchase mandatory marijuana.

Is it not the right thing to do?

Of course it is. We need film reinforcement to accompany the opiate of the masses, otherwise, the people will not be appropriately opiated.

Comrade Buffoon, after seeing such intriguing foto I went to local Gulag genie-ologist to have family history tracing and it was most revealing.

Because of certain non-capital enterprises and break off because of Shitty/Sheeya disagreements, it is seeming family member include Al-czarworry, Al-czarwimpy,
Al-czarweasel, Al-czarighty (we will NOT discuss such cursed betrayel of family),
Al-czarweewee (aHA! That who Dear Leader refering to when he was wee-wee'd.. or perhaps he referencing Medical Marijuana. He got wee weed as oppose-ed to big weed?) and at bottom of page there I did see name - Alczarwong!

So, yes, is very very very distant aspect of family but just hardly made the genie pool.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Buffoon, after seeing such intriguing foto I went to local Gulag genie-ologist to have family history tracing and it was most revealing.

Because of certain non-capital enterprises and break off because of Shitty/Sheeya disagreements, it is seeming family member include Al-czarworry, Al-czarwimpy,
Al-czarweasel, Al-czarighty (we will NOT discuss such cursed betrayel of family),
Al-czarweewee (aHA! That who Dear Leader refering to when he was wee-wee'd.. or perhaps he referencing Medical Marijuana. He got wee weed as oppose-ed to big weed?) and at bottom of page there I did see name - Alczarwong!

So, yes, is very very very distant aspect of family but just hardly made the genie pool.
I KNEW THERE MUST BE FAMILY RELATIONS! So exciting to see . . . I had no idea there were so large a Al-Czar******* pool running around. And to think, great Leader mentioned Al-czarweewee on national TV show, is most thrilling of Al-czar family relations, is it not. Very colorful and distinctive you have there. (I ponder if Al-czarwimpy was some distinct relative of my dear late Mr. P? I'm sure he had a Czarweasel in family tree, my Obomessiah rest his soul)

Comrades,
After a bit of digging with the one-hitter, I have realized this is a discriminatory policy: hashish is a potential victim. I note that hashish is an ethnic word, itself a victim of linguistic imperialism whenever spoken in a non-source-language fashion.However, the main point remains. Brave heroes of the Revolution as depicted below from the '70s documentary The Groove Tube (with reactionary and work-unfriendly content; part 2 exists as well) should not have to fear the state but work for it as salaried Party members.

These Comrades appear to be capitalists. I believe that once we get our glorious system going that all marijuana selling operations ought to be nationalized. No more independent marijuana dealers. No sirree. This will eliminate all competition between dealers, and the frivolous purchase of all bling.

Culturally sensitive and tiered bling will be a Marxend!

Comrades, this is glorious!! I will go acquire a fat sack of the Peoples Herb ™ right now!! But how will the cube ever deal with the increase in demand for doritos ©? I put forth the idea that Dear Leader should Nationalize ™ Frito-Lay.

fritolay.jpg

100% Infidel wrote:Comrades, this is glorious!! I will go acquire a fat sack of the Peoples Herb ™ right now!! But how will the cube ever deal with the increase in demand for doritos ©? I put forth the idea that Dear Leader should Nationalize ™ Frito-Lay.

The attachment fritolay.jpg is no longer available

100%! This is the most equally equal equivocalness I have ever heard, witnessed or groped!

I have fond memories of Fritos... back when I could afford toilet paper I mean...

Obama Toilet Paper.jpg

Obama forbid it come to this...

Ah, Comrade Buffoon, I have been there. It is why I carry tissue packets proffered as advertising. I just realized I was even doing my duty, twice: carthartic and figuratively on capitalism's own excreta.

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Ah, Comrade Buffoon, I have been there. It is why I carry tissue packets proffered as advertising. I just realized I was even doing my duty, twice: carthartic and figuratively on capitalism's own excreta.

you had me at capitalism and excreta... two words... same meaning...

This brings a tear to this comrades' bloodshot eyes! First, we seize Frito-Lay ™ , then we get the Unions ™ to start a beef with Good Humor, leaving the door wide open for a coup! At that point, the Cube will be able to take control of fudge-cicles! Glory and the future of munchies will be in our hands.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:
420_570.jpg
It's 420 at the Whitehouse.

So its official, that pesky document written by those racist founding types is officially burned, dead, done. Can we get on with that Utopia thing now?

Looks like a Cuban cigar. Wow. Of course, once Dear Leader finishes smoking up "We the People," he will be just like his Cuban mentor: in charge of a gulag worker's paradise.

Munchies indeed!

Click glorious image for glorious learnin seshun...

Reason Marijuana.jpg

Or click here

Comrades, does homegrown count as Fair Trade if I add a little MiracleGro to it? Bong hits for 'Bama!

If we go back to our founding Soviet fathers and do what they did, then anyone who grow their own must maintain home like a Kolkhoz Kollective Farm, sharing the labor, sharing the pot, and sharing the hits, with inspections by apparatchiks, and special kickbacks and favors in exchange for favorable reporting, and of course, we would have to grow extra depending on what our quotas are. Sounds fun, no?

Yo!

You's gots'ta only dig it fum approved state shop. Jes hang loose, brud. If yo' posishun in SEC requires ya' t'keep some hand at wo'k, ya' kin gots Ako'n certified street vendo's deliver. Ah be baaad...

thought-crime signature once wrote:Da Peeps' Rapper
Comrade C2G хулиганье

And makin' thugs out you suckas.
From the cradle to the grave.

Leninka wrote:If we go back to our founding Soviet fathers and do what they did, then anyone who grow their own must maintain home like a Kolkhoz Kollective Farm, sharing the labor, sharing the pot, and sharing the hits, with inspections by apparatchiks, and special kickbacks and favors in exchange for favorable reporting, and of course, we would have to grow extra depending on what our quotas are. Sounds fun, no?

I like sharing...

Comradette Leninka,
I think we're all high on The One-derful Bud!

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comradette Leninka,I think we're all high on The One-derful Bud!

Comrade,

You have said it! It is true. I'm so high that I no longer recognize Amerkkka any longer! Is it not glorious?

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Does this mean that we are also high on a Comrade Nanski Cocaine/Valium/Botox speed ball? Eew, the thought makes me vomit.

Comrades,

Now, I still believe, that just as the government can make all citizens (not undocumented workers, of course) purchase health insurance or face a fine, that it should also make citizens purchase marijuana. But I don't believe for one minute that the legalization of marijuana is going to bring the prices down. It's way too dicey to leave the sale of marijuana to the free market. It must be nationalized immediately. And, certainly, the quality of pot would be as good as the government cheese I so much love.

I don't believe for one minute this articlethat says legalization will bring the cost down 80%!

We must all share the harvest. No bogartskis please.

Down to the last seed! No hoarding the buds for the inner circle - at least, that's what we need to tell the masses.

Legal schmeagle, that never stopped me before.

That Leon Russell is a filthy, filthy, capitalist, but those buds sure did look appetizing.

Why thank you Groucho. If that were government cheese, it wouldn't be government cheese, but rather a fine gruyere. Now that would make a fine batch of beet brownies for those who are too sensitive too smoke. No Jiffi-Lobo necessary after that.

Does that pink glow get one high, too?

It's 100% natural, completely organic, bio-degradable, and grown using renewable solar processes. The Party approves.

Comrades,

I fear that comrade Chedoh may be in danger when the People's Herb ™ is distributed.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:Comrades,

I fear that comrade Chedoh may be in danger when the People's Herb ™ is distributed.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

I have been assured by my people that comrade Chedoh will be perfectly safe. Once the masses "get their burn on", and get the munchies, the administration will recommend that they eat cake. Organic, sugar-free, fat-free, salt-free cake.

The Frau reminds me that Chedoh faces greater threats.

ches dood.jpg

Comrades,

Just look at how marijuana distribution has been done in the past. Flagrant violations of state regulations, disrespect toward state officials, feeding the excessive selfish needs of the parasite class, and more. Yes, this might be from 1973 or so with the volume annoyingly low (and only one of two parts), but the degradation created by capitalism simply cannot be denied. Just imagine how much better everything--pardon, bong hit--would be were the government to--pardon, exhale--to fair deal it.

"The Dealers," part one, from "The Groove Tube"