S.Bunny wins "Pookie's Toons Free Republic" awareness ribbon

Snuggle Bunny wins "Pookie's Toons Top 15 March 2008 on Free Republic" Blue Ribbon for an Obama cartoon.
Pookie18 wrote:Hi, Cubists,

Hope all's well!

One of your cartoons was selected for March, so I thought I'd let you know.

FYI, due to possible copyright & several other problems, I ceased running the cartoon thread at Free Republic a couple of days ago. However, I am still doing it at Wide Awakes, GOPachy & The Right Reasons.

Keep the Cube rolling!

Here is the cartoon:

And here's the award:

INNER PARTY MEMO: Snuggle Bunny to receive a promotion to Commissar Bunny. The award to be shared equally among all members of the collective (applicable only to Inner Party members).

Red Square wrote: INNER PARTY MEMO: Snuggle Bunny to receive a promotion to Commissar Bunny. The award to be shared equally among all members of the collective (applicable only to Inner Party members).

cool!

W007!!1!1!!one

Congrats Commissar Bunny! Welcome to t3h collective. The hive mind operation should be relatively painless.

Commissar Bunny, is great achievement to win such an award with creativity and clever use of decadent Western icon. We salute you with many rounds of Tsingtao in the Bamboo Room!

No doubt, our MTE would have responded by now with great pleasure in your award, but she is busy knocking back shots at local bar in Indiana. Perhaps tomorrow after hangoff ends?