NPR's Vivian Schiller Knows How To Handle A Shovel.

Some say she learned the art of shovel whacking from our very own Pinkie.

Diversity Of Thought Will Not Be Tolerated! Commissarka Soros Shill, Minister of Party Line Propaganda.

Superkommissar,

A very exquisite portrait of feminine Progressiveness. Excellent work as usual. Your dedication to the Party ™ is beyond question. Thank you for this masterpiece that I am sure will be shared by many in the collective.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

Dear Doctor: When you say "shared", do you mean like "sharing the flu" ?

That is exactly what I mean dear Krasnodar. This masterpiece from our glorious Superkommissar does resemble something viral does it not?

I remain,
Dr. Chicago

"Diversity of thought will not be tolerated"... pardon, but you say that as if it were unusual or unexpected. Is not the very base of expectedness? If we do not control thought, speech and feelings, where would we be? Why, we'd have reighwingers popping up everywhere and making all sorts of disturbances and demands, is where we'd be!!

What a handsome manwoman she is, is she not. So . . . stern and . . . sturdy. No confusing her with any of those good looking Rethuglican woman, that is for sure.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:"Diversity of thought will not be tolerated"... pardon, but you say that as if it were unusual or unexpected. Is not the very base of expectedness? If we do not control thought, speech and feelings, where would we be? Why, we'd have reighwingers popping up everywhere and making all sorts of disturbances and demands, is where we'd be!!

What a handsome manwoman she is, is she not. So . . . stern and . . . sturdy. No confusing her with any of those good looking Rethuglican woman, that is for sure.
I'll tell you where we'd be, Fraulein. It would be a disastrous and ignoble return to the dark days of Reagonomics and the downfall of the Most Glorious USSR at the hands of the filthy capitalist swine!

That is very correct Komissar Stolichnaya but I can not believe you said that Rrrr ... Rrre.... Rrreg... that name! (SPIT SPIT) Dark days of capitalism, it was for sure. And look where that got us! Bushitlers ein und zwei... one and two!

There is no greater threat to the Current Truth then the facts. Common sense must be stamped out for the common good.

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:Some say she learned the art of shovel whacking from our very own Pinkie.

Image Diversity Of Thought Will Not Be Tolerated! Commissarka Soros Shill, Minister of Party Line Propaganda.

Equalness of excellence must be noted. Truly equal work comrade.

Comrades,

The effort to stamp out common sense was undertaken years ago under the guise of public education.

As an "unexpected" bonus, for having nearly stamped out literacy as well!

The effort to steer young children to Television with cute cartoon characters has been enhanced.
Young Ones believe what they are told by non parental sources. The undoing of the republic.

Marx was right, we'll hang them with their own rope!PS What a dashing woman is shown above, the secret is in why she is dashing!

We Agree With Komrade Schiller!!!! NO DIVERSITY EXCEPT WHEN IT TOTALLY AND 100% AGREES WITH KOMRADE OBAMA AND OUR POLITIKALLY KORREKT DEFINITION OF WHAT OPINION TRULY IS:
[highlight=#ff0000]AGREE WTIH KOMRADE OBAMA [/highlight][highlight=#ff0000]OR LEAVE THE USSA![/highlight]
IF YOU FAIL TO LEAVE, YOU WILL BE APPREHENDED BY THE POLITIKALLY KORREKT THOUGHT POLICE AND WELKOMED TO ONE OF OUR RE-EDUKATION KAMPS WHERE, THROUGH HARD LABOR AND 24-HOURS-A-DAY-7-DAYS-A-WEEK YOU WILL BE LEKTURED ON THE BASIK PRINICIPLES OF KOMRADE OBAMA'S WONDROUS IDEAS!!!! If we can only apprehend Juan Williams the Kapitalistik Traitor, HE WILL BE OUT FIRST "GUEST"! HAIL MIGHTY OBAMA!!! HIS VIKTORY IS ASSURED!!!
Really, the North Korean Army uniform fits her to a "T"!

Bad Pun Alert

" I guess that I should take the Jeep,
because Commissarka Shill gives me the Willys !"

Truly an artistic feat! I find my boot all a flush! Is it her uniform? Her cold dispatching of silence to Juan or the way her beret playfully pushes her bangs down into her seductive peepers...

Please, pray lemme know vhat her vone number is? I vant to hire her as my Propaganda Minster right at this minute, because the post has been open after my latest execution order by firing squad went out! Ve have absolute 0 tolerance of thoughts other than MINE! She vill a fit perfecto.

Indeed comrades,

She is such a striking woman, I have the greatest desire to get her... on a drill field for 12 straight hours.

My friends, a little primer on Ms. Schiller is in good order. She knows much more than how to handle a shovel:

Vivian Schiller is the daughter of Ronald Schiller, a former editor at Reader's Digest, and Lillian Schiller of
Larchmont, New York.[3] She graduated from Cornell University with a Bachelor's degree in Russian studies and Soviet studies, and a Master's degree in Russian from Middlebury College.[4]

Comrade Viv probably studied and idolizes our own Red Square. Her obvious ability to implement and affectionate fawning for Soviet style media operations landed her in the perfect job.

New York Times was a nearly perfect fit for Viv but NPR is the cat's meow. Also, if you Google her name the first image of Ms. Schiller that comes up is this one from "beetTV"?: Image

Comrades,

You are not being diligent, we in The Polituro of the Open Society™ saw this grand wave of local resistance of Rethuglikans to our glorious system coming before November 2nd. That is why Comrade Soros funded NPR with 1.8 million to expand local political coverage. That's right comrades, we are coming to your neighborhood, no need to thank us, it is for your own Greater Good™.

More People's coverage here:

NPR Plans to Bolster News Coverage of State Government