talk-radio network and a model of the future
prog media. Listeners tune in to Buck to hear
about the diversity of progressive individuals
and movements, to be reassured that immoral
American capitalism is in the last throes, and
to get the glimpse of a new era of progressive
morals, lifestyle, and economics.[/floatleft-nb]

Who Is Buck Buncombe?

Buck Buncombe is an immensely popular host of NPR at Large daily radio show.

He is also resident fellow at New York's fashionable Davy Crockett Community College for the study of Progressive Penitentiary Correction and Hotel Sciences.

He writes the eminent and often quoted California wine and pate column for the Upper West Side Epicurean.

He has co-written Process Cheese: Not So Bad with Channel 13's gourmet cook Andre Columbus.

He is guest lecturer at the Arab Feminist Institute of Cairo and the Scream Therapy Collegium of upper Cologne.

He has an honorary degree in Prison Therapy from the University of Ossining at Elmira.

His private habits include organic cooking, pipe smoking, and caring for two dyspeptic cats.

He spends his posh summers teaching Pataphysics at the prestigious Revel of God symposiums in Addis Ababa.

Greetings to Comrade Buck Buncombe.

As a fellow journalist, it is a tremendous honor to get to know the host of one of the best media outlets and programs in the USSA. I listen to your program daily.

Looking forward to your contributions sometime.

Take care,
Vladimir Ivanov
Red Journalism Headquarters, Moscow, USSR

I once did commercials for Burst gum when I was a child. I also help narrate a books on tape series of Chicken Little.

Trotsky
NPR Great Radio listen to it all the time in my car! better than watching the news on TV! I get the real deal from the radio, allthough there may be some hog wash I listen to what I think is important. it is as close to the truth as I can get from this countries media!!

Uncle Sam Rayburn
Comrades, be not afraid. Capitalism and the Great American Industrial Complex is not in its last throes. Take heart and see what King George and the CCCP have accomplished in the last six years alone. They have managed to suspend many individual rights and are continuing its efforts to suspend the rest. As for the "Great Industrial Complex", the ingenious CCCP has devised the perfect system to ensure its survival for decades to come. The "War on Terrorism" is fool proof. It is truly a war with no end. Which is obviously good for business and good for America. What are a few lives continuously lost, in relationship to the well being of our "Great Industrial Complex", and its bottom line. King George said it succinctly... If your not for us your agin' us. Which ensures that we have and endless supply of enemies. There will always be someone we can attack and keep our industries running at maximum efficiency. Ease your minds Haliburton, Bechtel and the like are safe and for a long time. The Great CCCP is not stopping there, however, many efforts are being made to run small businesses, that threaten the very bottom line of our Great Big Corporations, out of business. An all out effort is being made to put the workers back in their place. The CCCP is working tirelessly to do away with overtime. Can there be a bigger threat to the almighty bottom line? I think not. So you see commrades there is nothing to fear. Do not be afraid of one voice in the wilderness speaking out against our beloved "Great Industrial Complex". I realize your first reaction is to crush that one opinion that does not agree with the state's. But please refrain. As we speak there are professionals in Congress who are working tirelessly to silence all speech and opions of those dirty little traitors who disagree and speak out against our beloved King and the CCCP. Conservative Criminals unite!!!!!!

Sam, you are the real McCoy - you write as though you've read too many Molly Ivins columns. The real Sam Rayburn must be rolling in his grave.

- Comrade Otis

Red Square wrote:Buck Buncombe is an immensely popular host of NPR at Large daily radio show. He is also resident fellow at New York's fashionable Davy Crockett Community College for the study of Progressive Penitentiary Correction and Hotel Sciences. He writes the eminent and often quoted California wine and pate column for the Upper West Side Epicurean. He has co-written Process Cheese: Not So Bad with Channel 13's gourmet cook Andre Columbus. He is guest lecturer at the Arab Feminist Institute of Cairo and the Scream Therapy Collegium of upper Cologne. He has an honorary degree in Prison Therapy from the University of Ossining at Elmira. His private habits include organic cooking, pipe smoking, and caring for two dyspeptic cats. He spends his posh summers teaching Pataphysics at the prestigious Revel of God symposiums in Addis Ababa.

You are guilty of thoughtcrime.

SMERSH HEAD of KGB . sec.9.

Premier Betty wrote:I once did commercials for Burst gum when I was a child. I also help narrate a books on tape series of Chicken Little.

You are guilty of thoughtcrime.

SMERSH HEAD of KGB . sec.9.

Having been found guilty of Thoughtcrime have you given any thought to what you might do with your free time? After a day of shoveling and all perhaps you would like to unwind by listening to Radio Moscow and picturing the Ballerinas as they dance across your radio channels. Especially Barry. Mikhail has grown older but still formidable.