52% of Voters Say Their Views Are More Like Palin’s Than Oba

52% of Voters Say Their Views Are More Like Palin's Than Obama's

Monday, September 20, 2010

Fifty-two percent (52%) of Likely U.S. Voters say their own views are closer to Sarah Palin's than they are to President Obama's, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

...Among the Political Class, however, 68% say their views are more like Obama's, while 63% of Mainstream voters describe their views as more like Palin's. FULL STORY

COMRADES! This cannot be allowed to happen! Rasmussen is EVIL for even asking the proletariat what they think!

Maybe if we close our eyes and hold our breath, she'll go away !
Nothing else seems to work.

Comrade, is she still there ?

Damn !!!

There is way too much thinking going on out there!

The only poll that is for mattering is the one that is to say that 68% are in line of Dear Leader.

And that is because only the Political Class is for the counting.

It is because most Amerikkans are for misreading Declaration of Independance.

All should be for knowing that 'We, The People' is to mean the politicians who were for writing such wordings.

Just like Commerce Clause is for meaning that Congress can be for making anyone to be for buying what the Congress is wanting them to buy.

And that free speech is not for meaning that there is free speech to say that Rethuglikkans are more fiscally responsible than Democrats - because that would be like an oxymoron.

Or that the second amendment says that anyone can be for having the gun. NO. The gun is only for the military. Or the jihadist.

We must be for the better edukashun of The Childrens(TM) so they are for knowing how to do the proper understanding.

I was able to take this, at great risk I might add, upon infiltrating Palin's Evil Plans Headquarters.
She is becoming more than just a thorn in our rose of Hope & Change ™ and must be neutralized.
Ideas?

Copy of palinevilplanscontrolroom.jpg

*%$#@!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

Where is our Gulag Master? We should not allow such unproductive chatter to continue!! This is TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

dang

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:*%$#@!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

Where is our Gulag Master? We should not allow such unproductive chatter to continue!! This is TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

dang

My dear Fraulein Pulloskies-

If it is any consolation to you, there is a lot more information that I am NOT putting on here, because I do not want to depress the Comrades.

That is of no consolations, dear comrade. Do the peoples not know how dumb she is? Have that not read the Democratic Talk Points via the White House ™ ? It makes me spit. spit spit

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:That is of no consolations, dear comrade. Do the peoples not know how dumb she is? Have that not read the Democratic Talk Points via the White House ™ ? It makes me spit. spit spit

My dearest Comrade Frauline-

The very best Communist Talk Points are to be found at Huffington Post. I refer there often, and always come away all leg tingly and refreshed in Hopey Changey.

Yes, most definiteyly, and I will go here there, just as sonoon sa I fnisih my eno beet vokda, loayl Comrdae sir.

... adn mae I add I lvoe waht you hvae done wit yo eybrow?!

I see our MSM is screwing around again. Anyone with a 2nd grade education knows if you don't know a person, you can't relate to them, i.e. If we never mention im'Pali'n in our news reports, everyone will forget about her/not know her, leaving The Party to fill the void.

I need to get to work on that.

I resembel dat, Comrade Eliolitt, I ill hvae yuo kown I hav a 3 plus grd edubacation n I dunt no Palin atall.
Wnat a voaka?

Dear Fraulein,
By the looks of things in your photo, I'd say you gave yourself a " Siberian Bender" this past weekend !