A Call to Purge!

IMPORTANT PEOPLE'S ANNOUNCEMENT

FROM DDR KAMERAD, SECRETARY, PEOPLE'S disARMAMENT COMMITTEE

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Putting a squeegee on your People's Rifle can bring in an extra ruble from someone with a dirty Trabant windshield!

Comrades! It seems we have thugs-in-sheeple's clothing running among the Peasants! My network of finks and snitches intelligence operatives inform me that in the People's Baaaaaaa Board, there is much criticism of His O'liness' (sound of the bassoon, the tin whistle, the Glock kB!, the nasal moonbat--and you MUST bow down!) plans to follow through with the party agenda to separate people from their bitterness (and we all know, guns cause bitterness).

Let us make it plain: His O'liness said from the start that we do not want to take away your guns! Listen to the voice of this reasonable sheeple peasant:

2008-10-14-aflcio.jpg

No, we will not take away your guns...we just want to pour concrete down their barrels!

Therefore we urge all faithful comrades to report these neo-kulaks to your local Commissariat for proper instruction in the use of firearms:

That is all. Resume shoveling!

Looks like our Kamerad from Der Faterland uncovered another bit of the "fine print" below CHANGE involving "make no assumptions that denying something means that what is accepted is what you want."

Using this principle, "We do not want to kill your women" can mean "we just want to rape the shit out of them," and so on.

And of course, thanks for the props, DDR. This should increase the amount of skim my "free"lance Car Wash Proles can gather, as well as how much skim the Obamissar of People's Rifles can gather for the Party. That's stimulus I can believe in!!! Indeed, we must prevent against the Glock kB!! What if we were "re-educating" proles and experienced one ourselves?? Someone could get hurt!

DoucheBagUnderground wrote:Holder said that putting the ban back in place would not only be a positive move by the United States, it would help cut down on the flow of guns going across the border into Mexico, which is struggling with heavy violence among drug cartels along the border.

"I think that will have a positive impact in Mexico, at a minimum." Holder said at a news conference on the arrest of more than 700 people in a drug enforcement crackdown on Mexican drug cartels operating in the U.S.

Positive impact in Mexico??!! WTFO?! Yes, because all assault weapon transactions with Mexico are through legal, documented channels. Yes, because Mexico should be our prime concern....

Vodkavich: The Comrades at the Brady Bunch are still not answering the question, what makes a "Peoples Rifle" an Ebil assault weapon. Comrades at the Brady Bunch, total membership of 37, do not seem to want to answer that question. The true definition of and assault weapon is a Full automatic or "Select fire" weapon, that have been severely restricted since 1934. They obviously are attempting to reduce "drive by Bayoneting", as one of the criteria they have offered is a Bayonet lug, I will admit I have never heard of "Drive by Bayoneting" but they say so. who are we to question such wisdom.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitalityä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Keeper of the Faith

They were only trying to save Alice, Commissar Red Star.

I think there was a case in the PPC of Obama (left coast) involving a couple of Seiks who sliced each other up in the street, but that was with swords instead of bayonets. Thank Obama for the Brady Bunch! And thank Obama it's soooooo easy to add a Bayonet Lug to the People's Rifle. My Squeegee proles get much more skim.

I broke out laughing today while listening to the news. It seems that AG Holder has outlawed waterboarding entirely...his agency will not use it, will not condone it, and that it has been added to the list of things that are officially "torture." The reason given is, and I kid you not: if we waterboard terrorist suspects, the terrorists who capture American troops might do unpleasant things to them.

Considering that His Obamaness (insert DDR's patented "blow the bugle, draw the sword" litany) plans to pull troops out of Iraq and send them to Afghanistan, I wonder if his prodigious brain has ever come across a horrible little imperialist poet named Kipling. When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's Plains.... Thank Lenin Holder outlawed waterboarding. Otherwise bad things might happen to personell captured by them. Now I'm sure they will be given a cup of hot tea and a biscuit, and sent home with a stern warning.

Hmmmm...I'm hearing static again over the People's Channel. Someone was halfway attempting to worship his O'liness (sound of the sitar, the dingbat, the broken teleprompter, the slurping straw, and you MUST bow down!)...here is how it is properly done:

You must select four random, nonsensical things that make noise.

#3 must relate directly to the subject matter at hand

and you MUST emphasize the need for the subjects to bow down!

Image So, does this mean that our SpecOps soldiers and pilots don't have to worry about waterboarding when they undergo SERE training? Oh, never mind--we can bitch slap our troops all the day long, but it's not "sensitive" enough to bitch slap someone who would readily blow up your house, dismember your family, pee on your Bible and sodomize your household pets.

What's next? Rubber bullets (no, no, no, no--fluffy pillows!)? Interior decorators as pilots?

THE SOFT CUSHIONS!!!! *jab jab jab jab* Oh, it isn't working...

Have you got all the stuffing up on end?

Yes!

She is made of harder stuff. Cardinal Fang... Fetch...... THE COMFY CHAIR!!

Suffice to say, NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!

{Out of karakter} Yup, them clever Mexican drug lords w ill quit getting semi automatic rifles here in the US and ignore all the full auto ones they can get from just about every corrupt tin pot in Central America, or simply bought from the Russians(Praise be to Stalin!)