A most unprogressive response from the British!

Shame on the British! I'm shocked, simply SHOCKED that they would not let a man hire a prostitute for his 14 year old son!

What is this world coming to when a loving father cannot even hire a hooker to ensure his son learns about sex and loses his virginity? Is this the same progressive country that banned Micheal Savage from entering their fair progressive paradise?

I denounce Great Britain!

Colonel 7.62, you must admit, in our most progressive of times, the father is really quite behind the times. Boys need not pay for sex any more.

All he needed to do was to invite a precocious thirteen-year-old schoolmate to accompany his son to some kind of amusement park (so they could be better acquainted, of course), and then later, after promising to buy her a new pair of jeans (or something like that), deposit them in the boy's bedroom, with a couple of pints of ale and a condom.

Indeed. Why not call up the Progressive mother of a young girl? All Progressive children need to be initiated into the mysteries of sex. Why have them do it in the back seat of cars these days when the parents know what they're up to in the bedroom?

Children need to know that they will enter the ranks of Happy Progressive Breeders for the cause. So the condom might not be a good idea after all. We need new workers for the Ponzi schemes such as Social Security that we have now.

No, definitely not a condom.

Comrade Commissar, it pains me to ask this delicate question, but ask I must. What of those who do not wish to become breeders? You know, those who pair off into progressive groupings that do not result in offspring, but merely very short haircuts on women, and seatless fringed leather chaps for men? Or has this been accounted for in the glorious plan for the World of Next Tuesday(TM)?

All good citizens must make a sacrifice for the Party and above all else, The Children™. They must breed like rabbits for the Party.

Remember that we need more factory, munitions and field workers too.

Ahh for the glorious days when People's Breeding Centers(TM) will be instituted. Everyone will have a breeding quota. If a female comrade is not pregnant during her assigned term of pregnancy, and if a male comrade has not performed his insemination duties, then off to the Gulag!

Comrades, I have made this point a thousand times Comrades, in order to keep my vote counts full I need you to pay attention to the The Over Population Directive™.

What of The Over Population Directive™? Is this not why Dear Leader so vehemently supported the construction of Planned Parent Hood Huts™ on every city block? And is this not why the FDC-and-everything-else just gave 17 year olds the right to use the Morning After The Orgy Pill™ without a doctor or the antiquated notion of parental consent?

Remember The Over Population Directive™, Commissar... it's for The Children™... er well you know what I mean, it's important dammit!

I'm with Commissar Theocritus, we need Happy Progressive Breeders. Then again there's the point brought up by Comrade Rooster. Seems to me the only solution here is selective breeding. I'm no expert on this, but I believe our own Dr. Strangelove has much eperience in this field.

I am just shocked those stiff assed Brits would not allow this Prole to hire a Hooker. As long as this hooker gave her profits to the glorious state.

And he was doing it for the Children...

We must breed, because only Muslims breed. And Muslims do not feel the sting of progressive guilt like a true progressive because they are not culturally exhausted, whatever their culture is. We are the culture of Bach and Mozart and Shakespeare and we choose to honor Andres Seranno's "Piss Christ" and hip-hop--it makes such perfect sense since we hate ourselves and our culture so.

Muslims do not want to play pat-a-cake with us; they revile us and they are right to do it. After all, we only have Bach, Mozart and Shakespeare and math and science and medicine on our side and they have female genital mutilation.

Now I'm the last person to say that the West is worth saving--does not a True Progressive cut his own throat to be polite to others who would do it for him? But if we believe in a Progressive Afterlife we must spread the self-abasement on and breed more True Progressives.

Well Commissar, as I do understand your concern. With such decadence of Bach, Mozart and Shakespeare and math and science and medicine we must atone and yes, cut our own throats. So while I see your atonement as matter of the greatest suffrage happening in life, I have been told by his O'liness that The Over Population Directive™ is imperative. As part of this directive I am told we will give each young girl an Infinite Tabulation Vote Counter(TM). With each abortion or Morning After The Orgy Pill™ she will be glorified by tabulating one more vote for The Party(TM). Each tabulation will come complete with SS# and Control Name, we have assigned these names as Equality1234, Equality12345, Equality123456 and so on.

Of course since man-caused disasters (spit) are the reason we are all now in this Kapitalist MESS! Young boys will not receive any such privileges, ESPECIALLY those that find such foul warmongering games as World of Warcraft (spit) appealing!

Now if this is not pleasing to you Dear Great and Hollowed Commissar Theocritus, we can simply apply the Rule of the Moderate as exemplified by so many great leaders throughout herstory. And then we can have a possibility depending on maybe a semi-concrete measure that might be agreed to without compromise, yet with compromise. Possibly.

RR, I am conflicted here. One sixth of Germans think that the right number of children to have is none. Japan has the highest suicide rate in the developed world. And a shrinking population by birth too. But there is a problem.

Who is going to pay for me when I'm old? I want to know that. Who is going to pay for me? If the world's population gets smaller, then the money and assets that I have saved up will be worth less, deflating because of lack of demand. Our noble European comrades are having this problem: with declining population in Germany, who wants to buy houses? And those old people with savings want a return on their money. So bankers lend to formerly Iron Curtain countries, who do not have the tradition of banking and lending that even our Noble European Comrades have. And it is entirely possible that that house of cards will collapse making what is dire much much worse.

There is no question that mankind is a blight on the earth. We fundamentalist greenies ought to choose some perfect day--say when T. Rex ruled the world, and using reverse engineering restore the earth to that point, and then kill ourselves. It is our obligation to leave no trace of mankind on earth, so that when the sun becomes a nova in about four billion years all will be just as it was without the cursed footprint of man.

Ah, Commissar, it is delightful to hear such proper post-modern discourse and an appreciation of the absolute curse of man kind on this earth. Yes, us Progressives have this conflict to constantly consider... I presume this is why most of us are Pragmatists of the ideological nature and not really the empirical. Although it's always nice to claim to be empirical so that we may constantly keep the Rule of the Moderate in flux with prevailing Current Truth.

I will propose to his O'liness a sacrifice of 1/2 new born males to the comfort of your old age, we can assign them to the Solar Panel Making Camps(TM) as part of The Youth Core(TM), there they can be properly feminized as we will have no use for masculine males because, of course, there will be no more aggressors in the world other than his O'liness and Red Stars Highly Trained Accorn Troops. This will also help our dear downtrodden with Utterly Rampant Misogyny(TM) sisters realize the S.C.U.M. manifesto. These males can be created with screened DNA of The Most Progressive Mothers(TM) and the readily kept specimens of laboratory created Progressive Semen(TM) for fertilization.

Once again, if this is not pleasing to you Dear Great and Hollowed Commissar Theocritus, we can simply apply the Rule of the Moderate as exemplified by so many great leaders throughout herstory. And then we can have a possibility depending on maybe a semi-concrete measure that might be agreed to without compromise, yet with compromise. Possibly.

Hmm. I like the idea of having nothing but feminized males. I suggest that we use the fruits of the genome research to make sure that all future males are born with undescended testicles. Or without them--that's a thought. Eunuchs have a long history. They tend to be big and strong, have elastic bones, and don't go bald.

Or we could just clone Jodin Morey.

Excellent Commissar! It seems we are well on our way:http://www.google.com/search?q=feminizing+boys

Of course in your neck of the woods you may not see the results as readily, here in Utopia Central we are seeing vast progress made amongst our young men, er femi-men. This could be why most of the military comes from your neck of the woods? Hrrrrrrmmmmm.....

Eunuchs, of course Commissar, brilliant as usual!

And I'm all for cloning Jodin Morey, however only if
we can arrange the clones in the shape of a pyramid found in most bowling alleys when they go on marches so that they can be easily identified by Red Star.

Jodin Morey would be the perfect progressive clone, but we have to do something. As many American men are circumcised, the Morey clone will need no such operation. But the moil could of course perform a laryngectomy. I have read Ms. Morey's progressive dicta around and can only imagine the sound in person. Have you see his friend Mikael the Minnesota Mime Moonbat on YouTube? I'm afraid that we progressives here were so, er, pressing in my comments to 4M that he yanked his video

But 4M has grown a beard, or found some convincing spirit gum and used yarn, and barks at the camera. A most amazing performance, reminding me of a deceased aunt's deceased, and thank god for that, chihuahua, eyes bugged, apoplectic, until his words became not words but the yapping of a lap dog.

Which is the perfect feminized man. Tell me--should we have diversity in our feminized men? What percentage chihuahuas, yorkies, pekingese?

N.B. No dogs were harmed in the making of this post.

80% Portuguese Water Dogs - 10% Chihuahuas - 5% Yorkies - 5% Pekingese

And 100% Meows for all Progressives

Oh, thank you Red Rooster for a most amusing video.

I have been following your conversation with Commissar Theocritus, and simply didn't feel I had anything to contribute to such diabolicalenlightening banter. I found myself wanting to suggest that these young castrates you dreamed up should also be chosen as the last of an entire race, the evil white people of European descent, without whom we would have never had so much Kapitalist misery, and then I caught myself, and said, no, you can't go this far.

However, your video brought me out of my corner of the gulag.

You're welcome Comrade Lenka. There is nothing like a Meow video to bring one into the light of Progressive thought. Yes, comrade it is definitely the evil White Male that we progressives place the blame on. Why just the other day I was reading one of the most progressive books in my progressive library and sure enough I counted 200 references to this innately KKKapitalist creature. We all know all KKKapitalists are white males and all white males are definitely racist and white supremacists. So we have a plan that we have been working on for years:

How horribly un-progressive. I DENOUNCE Great Britain for not listening to the words of Comrade Lenin:

Sex should be as simple and unimportant as drinking a glass of water

We are well on the way to establishing our re-education centers. Since Comrade Napolitano has decreed that ex-military and any tea-party protestors are persons of interest, this means that we are starting up a database of subversives.

The intimidation techniques of ACORN are going to be very useful in the future, and all of those of us who voted for His O'liness will gladly follow the pied piper into the Progressive World of Next Tuesday.

Since the MSM, with the exception of Fox, is in the tank for the Progressives, and since there are calls for the Fairness Doctrine and Net Neutrality, we are well on the way to suppression of dissent. Under fascism industry is owned privately but controlled utterly. Now we have Chrysler, the banks, GM, and other companies.

I was fascinated by the supposition that Ayers had helped His O'liness write his two books, which is borne out by his system crash when TOTUS crashes.

And America has been so safe for so long, and is so wrapped up in the culture of entitlement, which is something for nothing and actions without consequences, and self-esteem, which is its first cousin, that we are ripe for taking over.

When ancient Athens was falling apart, Solon was asked to formulate laws. One of them that he came up with puzzled people for centuries: if there was a political schism, you had to take one side or the other or loose your vote.

Notice that it did not try to define what side was good, only that you had to do more than sit there. Solon knew that all revolutions are done by a committed group of people, small in number, but with nothing else to do. While most people have real lives.

People who are used to the rule of law and civil order tend to take it for granted.

Foolish Solon, everyone knows that Americans are useless couch potatoes! Such edicts can not save the capitalists pigs now!

Yes Commissar the path is glorious! And so is this Comrades Channel I found on YouTube! We will win Commissar, we will win!