A New Enemy of the People!

Not only is this man (https://www.machinegunpreacher.org) a ChristianNazi, he prevents war crimes using UNREGISTERED firearms instead of negotiating with evil lunatics. I denounce Sam Childers!

I have followed the Cube for years and I am delighted to finally join it. When do I get my beet ration?

Beet ration?

Ask yourself? "Have I earned my Beet Ration"? Next you will be expecting a free car, you'll have to go the Massachusetts for that, and trust me it will be a comfy car with all the gas and insurance you can use. Perhaps you will be expecting free healthcare…….or free stuff in general….

Hummmmmm you have the makings of a “Made Progressive” Lazyshit-chlorians are strong in this one……perhaps we will need to have you tested by the counsel…

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality ä INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Yes, liberationtheologist, I agree with Red Star. I think that you are only one Jiffi-Lobo tune-up away from being a Made Progressive.

Always remember--it's never your fault. No matter what happens it's never your fault.

If you think that you might be wrong, scream and shout and throw things.

Think of Keith Olbermann.

liberationtheologist wrote:Not only is this man (https://www.machinegunpreacher.org) a ChristianNazi, he prevents war crimes using UNREGISTERED firearms instead of negotiating with evil lunatics. I denounce Sam Childers!

I have followed the Cube for years and I am delighted to finally join it. When do I get my beet ration?

Dear Comrade LiberationTheologist

You already have earned your first ration of beets for following. Following is good. Where there is a problem is the exhibiting of leadership. Whenever, I have exhibited leadership, I have been scowled at and punished and called bad names like "Dick Cheney--the devil," (not really--just kidding).

Don't expect your coloring to bring you more equal treatment either. Our Dear Master B.O. is an exception. His coloring had nothing, I mean nothing, to do with his rise to power.

Look at me, a hairy feminist. You would think, being so, I would at least get an extra ration of beets once in awhile. But nothing, nothing. I have to shovel just as hard as a man. Oh, that's right, that's what we feminists wanted, wasn't it? So, I should not complain.

Leninka, we always have to worry about the stereotypes. They're just so unfair. People keep thinking that I can decorate houses. And give style tips. Whereas I'm just an ordinary red-of-tooth-and-claw Progressive Troglodyte, and all that a Prog Trog needs to know is how to stab people in the back, shift blame, steal, act self-righteous, and whine, whine, whine.