A Public Education Triumph

Comrades,

During my scheduled morning eavesdropping duty on a local radio station (WLS), that serves up massive doses of reichwing "hate speech" all day long, a report came on about a Wisconsin newspaper, Green Bay Press-Gazzette, had misspelled the name "Chicago".

To wit:

chicaco.jpg

The CORRECT spelling would be "ChiKago" with a 'K'—not a 'C'. Even the self-proclaimed prog "geniuses" slipping through the cracks at UofW Madison haven't caught this corrigendum and are gleefully patting each other on the back for their vain efforts.

Aside from this obvious "triumph" in our public education system, another glaring faux pas is this politically INCORRECT headline. Everyone knows that SOCCER is the only "football" game approved by the Party™ for the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™.

We, meaning the otter peoples in this country, spend way too much time on little inconsistent inconsistencies which do not matter. This poor child who worked for this paper, was (probably) deprived of a better edubacation in a wealthy capitalism skool district but was forced to attend to a poor, less edubacated skool district. Teachers are overly overworked and not paid enough too. Who kares how Chikago is spelt? What is more of importance? To spelt Chikago . . . Cheecago korrect or to make a person felt good about hisself?! Give the teachers a raise; send more bail out monies to the Unions. These are da more important matters!

(Cheecago... Chiekgo... Shicago....... *%$#@!)

When we at the Left mispell anything, it is POETIC LICENSE.

When those at the Right mispell anything, they are IGNORANT.
All things lead to only one dialectic truth, which is why the People's Cube is monochromatic.

My understanding is that it is spelt Shitcahgo...........

Komrade Double D wrote:My understanding is that it is spelt Shitcahgo...........

That's reichwing hate speech! Why, everyone knows that Chikago is the future of the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™, and you better get used to it! Rahm "Table-stabber/Fishhead-in-a-box™" Emanuel is going to be the Next Progressive Mayor of the New Chikago World Order and he's going to fix the skool system with "Reform™". That means free Jiffy-Lobos and more gulag time for everyone!

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:
Komrade Double D wrote:My understanding is that it is spelt Shitcahgo...........

That's reichwing hate speech! Why, everyone knows that Chikago is the future of the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™, and you better get used to it! Rahm "Table-stabber/Fishhead-in-a-box™" Emanuel is going to be the Next Progressive Mayor of the New Chikago World Order and he's going to fix the skool system with "Reform™". That means free Jiffy-Lobos and more gulag time for everyone!
But THAT is tha way we were teached too spel it in tha gloryus peepoles publik skool sistem ahhh guud old PPS 12112 along with the gloryus state of Massatooshits, Reidvada, and the gloryus state of Peelosifornia....Perhaps those hoo teeched us rong shood be redumacated

I waz tawt ALL SPELING WAS EKWAL! Wen did the Parrtie chanje the Kurentt Trooth? I'll git Jiffee Lobo rite now.

Comrades, I'm proud of your collective efforts to manifest spelling ineptness in order to demonstrate solidarilty with the Chicaco School System and the glorious moribund newspaper industry. But I hope you are all not under the impression that our educational system produces nothing but Sarah-Palin-like illiterates, so herewith I present an example of fine journalistic spelling practice for your enlightenment. See, not a single error anywhere.... Our public educations dollars ARE indeed well spent!

unfortunate-oplacement.jpg

Not to pop your balloon, Comrade Opiate, but the example you posted doesn't illuminate our Glorious People's Spelling Program.

Cremation and Cooking are two separate topics in OVEN-NOMICS.

Except perhaps, when Mrs. Opiate decides to cook a bourgeois steak in the ЭΛEKTPA oven, and the ЭΛEKTPA decides to remind you of your lofty proletariat ideals.

Comrades I find this thread to be quite troubling. I certainly hope nobody here is trying to use grammar to control my thoughts (sound of 30 rd. magazine being inserted into Glock pistol)...

(Good, I didn't think so)

I believe the korrekt spelling is "Chicaca"

(If you don't know any Spanish, this isn't funny)

Just how many options are there for cremation? Fire + Body...that's pretty much it, isn't it?

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:I believe the korrekt spelling is "Chicaca"

Spanish? We don't need no schtinkink Spanish! Chicaca is in Mozambique Africa. Are you trying to say Dear Leader's hometown is Chicaca and not Kenya? And here we all thought...

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:I believe the korrekt spelling is "Chicaca"

Spanish? We don't need no schtinkink Spanish! Chicaca is in Mozambique Africa. Are you trying to say Dear Leader's hometown is Chicaca and not Kenya? And here we all thought...

Comrade, the only thing we know for sure about the Grate Leader's place of birth was it was NOT in a manger in Jerusalem.